Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner

• 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner

• Deeply cleans and invigorates hair with a refreshing effect

• Enriched with caffeine and menthol

• Suitable for daily use

• Engineered specifically for men

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner provides a deep, refreshing clean. Enriched with caffeine and menthol, this 2-in-1 shampoo for men washes away dirt and grease, with an energizing and refreshing effect.

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner is specially engineered for men to provide a deep clean that leaves hair visibly stronger and more resilient.

Stronger, more resilient hair for an active lifestyle.

Would you recommend this?
Is this good for your hair or does it leave residue? [user:rvilla95]
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoJunction City, AR
Great product. Works very well and holds up very well. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
2 months agoLaurens, SC
My son loves this it’s usually what he picks out at the store and the price really isn’t that bad at all!
2 months ago
Keeps you smelling fresh throughout the day. My boyfriend loved it! Would definitely rebuy and recommend!
4 months agoManchester, CT
Love the smell ‘ I buy it for my husband and he loves the feel and scent ‘ he uses this product everyday
5 months agoSanta Monica, CA
Another great two in one shampoo and conditioner from Dove that I think is moisturizing and smells great.
5 months agoColumbia, MO
My son loves this! He enjoys the scent and always asks me to get this for him when he needs a new bottle!
5 months ago
My husband loved this so much , it left his scalp clean without overdring his hair . It smells amazing !
6 months agoNew York, NY
Not really the biggest fan of all in ones. This does the job but I usually add a conditioner afterwards.
6 months agoFederal Way, WA
Such a good product left his hair feeling clean and grease free :) smelled good and the bottle looks nice
6 months agoPeachtree Corners
This stuff smells good and feels so good. It gives you a cooling effect almost like green tree products.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a month ago
Danielle C. a month ago
Yes! This is great one. Smells good and gives a great clean. My kids sneak my husbands shampoo all the time because they love the smell.
6 months ago
Marilyn K. 5 months ago
I have 3 boys & my husband...I also received the box/voxbox from #Influenster && they love it & haven’t used much after! The facial cleanser soap bar for them was my favorite...I’d say, my boys face cleared up a lot!