BY DOVE #1 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner

• Deeply cleans and invigorates hair with a refreshing effect

• Enriched with caffeine and menthol

• Suitable for daily use

• Engineered specifically for men

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner provides a deep, refreshing clean. Enriched with caffeine and menthol, this 2-in-1 shampoo for men washes away dirt and grease, with an energizing and refreshing effect.

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner is specially engineered for men to provide a deep clean that leaves hair visibly stronger and more resilient.

Stronger, more resilient hair for an active lifestyle.

Jerwin C.
Las Vegas, NV
Extra fresh & clean? I’m in. Open those products and take a whiff. Scent... check. It has the right amount of menthol without being overpowering. When that menthol hits your body, you get a slight rush of cool, tingling sensation. I normally stay away from 2-in-1 shampoo conditioners because it normally dries my hair out. After using the (fresh & clean shampoo + conditioner), I was shocked that my hair actually appeared thicker and felt like I fed my hair multiple shots of espresso. It’s alive! I was extremely hesitant about putting a (extra fresh body + face bar) or (extra fresh body + face wash) anywhere near my face. It claims to battle skin dryness, and to my surprise, it wasn’t at all that bad.

**p.s. The (extra fresh antiperspirant dry spray) needs to be made into a cologne and sent to me because it smells so damn good. I’m being serious. Lol. It dries quick and is long lasting, even after sweating heavily after a workout.

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
"Fresh & Clean"

2-in-1 Formula deeply cleans and invigorates the hair with caffeine and menthol; "Engineered for men's hair". Looking through the ingredients listing, it is half the length of my shampoo even with this being a duo shampoo and conditioner.Lathers up nicely, doesn't seem to strip hair, but does an in-depth cleaning that you can actually feel the warm tingling happen. Not burning, but a tingling and fresh sensation due to the menthol (menthol carbomer to be exact). Cleans out all his hair gel, sweat, funky odor (hey, I'm his mom LOL), and oils without stripping nor leaving any residue.

Scent is warm menthol vice "burn your nose hairs when you sniff it"; it's a very comforting scent.

The bottle is very shower friendly, sounds weird I know, but the bottle isn't truly round. It has a defined edged for easier gripping and the lid is angled with a slight recessed lid. Easy to open and close, no fumbling here.

Truly leaves your head "Fresh & Clean"!

I received the Extra Fresh line of Dove Men+Care free via Influenster for the man / men in my life.

Cyn M.
Chino, CA
I love the overall effectiveness of this shampoo and conditioner. My boys all use wax based hair products and gels and this shampoo and conditioner combo does a great job at removing their hair products. It leaves their hair soft and clean. I can run my hand thru their hair without tugging and pulling. The scent is fresh yet long lasting. I have 2 boys and they love that they can use the same product as their step dad. It lathers great and not much product is needed for full results.

It doesn't seem to dry their hair but still manages to get a clean and deep cleanse of their scalp. It does well enough to clean out any impurities and leaves their scalp feeling fresh with a slight refreshing tingle

Conclusion: overall its a great product that feels high end without breaking the bank

*** Full Disclosure: I received these products #complimentary from VoxBox and #Influenster for testing purposes. ***

#Free #CareMakesAMan #Contest #RoxyReviews #SkinCare #SkinCareSolutions #BodyWash #MensCare #DoveMens #FrugalSkincare #Skincare #InfluensterVoxBox #VoxBox #CareMakesAMan #DoveMen #MultiUseProduct
Derrick Ona W.
Waverly, IA
My husband and I both tried out this  Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner to see what if any difference using it on two different lengths and types of hair would make. We both enjoy the smell of the product, not too manly for me and plenty manly enough for him. We both agreed that the product was able to get our hair squeaky clean. I felt that the product was drying to my long fine hair while his short coarse hair seemed to hold moisture a bit better. I didn't care for the tingling effect from the menthol but he said he didn't mind, however he said it BURNED the eyes! He usually just puts his whole head under the water to rinse and some must have gotten in his eyes. He liked the fact that it is a 2 in 1 product while on the other hand I would prefer to use a separate conditioning product. To summarize: may work well for you if you have coarser/oily hair, like tingly things, never get soap in your eyes and like 2 in 1 products!
**DISCLAIMER: I did receive this product from Influenster for review purposes. I am not compensated by them to leave my review. @DoveMenCareUS @Influenster #CareMakesAMan #showertime #tingly
Alyssa F.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok, first off, my husband usually asks me to buy him "2-in-1" shampoos and stuff to save him time in the shower so when he saw that this Dove Men+Care Shampoo was a 2-in-1 he was pretty much already sold. Once he tried it he loved it even more. He says it's convenient, saves him time, smells amazing, and left his hair soft and shiny unlike his regular go-to shampoo which he said leaves it kind of dry and dull. He also said it lathered really well and was invigorating which he says is awesome because it helps fully "wake him up" during his early morning showers. I loved the way it smelled! The whole bathroom smelled amazing while he was showering and once out of the shower the scent of this shampoo and the body wash lasted quite a while on him. The scent was just right. Not too overpowering and not too faint. He has already asked me to add this to the shopping list because he's running low. #Complementary  Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
My boyfriend and my son actually tested this out so review for my son- he is mixed 1/2 Spanish and 1/2 white he has my hair texture “white people hair” I have always used baby shampoo on him but decided to switch over after he turned 1 so I have been using this on him his hair is soft and shinny it was starting to get dry and look dull, I also noticed he was having some dry scalp issues he was scratching. This also helped with that! We will continue to use this on him after it’s all gone. Just be careful of little ones eyes because it will burn! So for “dada” he liked it, he has thick hair and it can be dry sometimes. This has his hair looking shiny and soft and it smells nice! It’s a fresh clean scent smells like a man! He said he doesn’t have itchy scalp like with some other shampoo she’s used before! All in all we really like it for both the boys in our family.
Steven K.
Louisville, KY
To start, I don't use Dove products regularly, I have sensitive skin so I have to be choosy with what I use. With that said I was pleasantly surprised with these products. The shampoo conditioner combo left a lasting folical feel, the menthol was refreshing leaving me feeling clean for hours. The body wash also had a cooling agent that felt amazing after a day in 90°+ heat. My only issue with the body wash is it isn't right for my skin, while I liked it, it pulled too much oil from my skin and within a few hours my body was producing more oils to compensate. Both body was and shampoo foamed up very well meaning you only need a small amount to get clean. I'm personally don't use bar soap but did use this one to wash my hands a few times, it left then feeling soft and clean.
Now to my favorite thing from the box, the spray on deodorant. As stated at the beginning, I have sensitive skin, most deodorants make me break out for days but that was not the case with doves spray on deodorant. Ill admit I was skeptical at first that it could actually provide the protection needed in the 90°+ weather we've been experiencing lately but after a week of use I can confidently say it holds up. This may become a regular in my shopping kart, it goes on dry, protects from sweat and odor, and only needs to be applied once a day.
Overall 4/5
#CareMakesAMan
RatedMars ..
The Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner is a two in one shampoo and conditioner. The smell is incredible and the freshest Dove has ever smelled in my personal opinion. After using this product for two weeks straight, I was very pleased with the softening texture of my hair and the shine that the formula adds to each strand. My hair feels clean after every wash and there's always a nice slight shine that it adds to my hair. I really liked this product I would recommended it to anyone.
Nathan H.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I'm no shampoo expert, they all seem the same to me. And when it comes to choosing one, all I can do is try it and see if it works for me.

This shampoo and conditioner worked pretty well for me: my hair didn't feel greasy or that "starchy" dry either. (At the time of writing this, it's been a few hours since I've showered and my hair still feels fairly soft.) And the smell was really pleasant and masculine, which is something that surprised me about this.

While it's a nice addition to the Men+Care group, if you have dandruff this product won't improve that too much, so you should look elsewhere. But if you want something that smells good and leaves your hair feeling nice, give this a shot.
Carrie C.
Fort Pierce, FL
Doug says..... "This shampoo lathers really good! It has menthol as an ingredient, so it gives a "tingling" feeling, and it takes a couple minutes to get used to. However I kinda like it. It lathers REALLY good, and makes me feel like I am really washing my hair! The only downside, is I am worried about the menthol getting into my eyes. I had to be really careful, because thats one thing I don't want to find out (if the menthol stings my eyes). It rinses really well, and leaves my hair soft and really clean. I will definitely continue to use it, and will let everyone know what happens if I ever (hopefully not) get it into my eyes... 2 THUMBS UP!...."
Mia b.
BURSA
how is product ???
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where is your favorite place to buy this?
Cassandra L.
St. Catharines
Is this worth buying?
Mia b.
BURSA
how is the product?
Enes Y.
Staff
Does this item , along with similar items, work on the long run ?🚿