BY DOVE #1 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner

• Deeply cleans and invigorates hair with a refreshing effect

• Enriched with caffeine and menthol

• Suitable for daily use

• Engineered specifically for men

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner provides a deep, refreshing clean. Enriched with caffeine and menthol, this 2-in-1 shampoo for men washes away dirt and grease, with an energizing and refreshing effect.

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner is specially engineered for men to provide a deep clean that leaves hair visibly stronger and more resilient.

Stronger, more resilient hair for an active lifestyle.

Jerwin C.
Las Vegas, NV
Extra fresh & clean? I’m in. Open those products and take a whiff. Scent... check. It has the right amount of menthol without being overpowering. When that menthol hits your body, you get a slight rush of cool, tingling sensation. I normally stay away from 2-in-1 shampoo conditioners because it normally dries my hair out. After using the (fresh & clean shampoo + conditioner), I was shocked that my hair actually appeared thicker and felt like I fed my hair multiple shots of espresso. It’s alive! I was extremely hesitant about putting a (extra fresh body + face bar) or (extra fresh body + face wash) anywhere near my face. It claims to battle skin dryness, and to my surprise, it wasn’t at all that bad.

**p.s. The (extra fresh antiperspirant dry spray) needs to be made into a cologne and sent to me because it smells so damn good. I’m being serious. Lol. It dries quick and is long lasting, even after sweating heavily after a workout.

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
"Fresh & Clean"

2-in-1 Formula deeply cleans and invigorates the hair with caffeine and menthol; "Engineered for men's hair". Looking through the ingredients listing, it is half the length of my shampoo even with this being a duo shampoo and conditioner.Lathers up nicely, doesn't seem to strip hair, but does an in-depth cleaning that you can actually feel the warm tingling happen. Not burning, but a tingling and fresh sensation due to the menthol (menthol carbomer to be exact). Cleans out all his hair gel, sweat, funky odor (hey, I'm his mom LOL), and oils without stripping nor leaving any residue.

Scent is warm menthol vice "burn your nose hairs when you sniff it"; it's a very comforting scent.

The bottle is very shower friendly, sounds weird I know, but the bottle isn't truly round. It has a defined edged for easier gripping and the lid is angled with a slight recessed lid. Easy to open and close, no fumbling here.

Truly leaves your head "Fresh & Clean"!

I received the Extra Fresh line of Dove Men+Care free via Influenster for the man / men in my life.

Derrick Ona W.
Waverly, IA
My husband and I both tried out this  Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner to see what if any difference using it on two different lengths and types of hair would make. We both enjoy the smell of the product, not too manly for me and plenty manly enough for him. We both agreed that the product was able to get our hair squeaky clean. I felt that the product was drying to my long fine hair while his short coarse hair seemed to hold moisture a bit better. I didn't care for the tingling effect from the menthol but he said he didn't mind, however he said it BURNED the eyes! He usually just puts his whole head under the water to rinse and some must have gotten in his eyes. He liked the fact that it is a 2 in 1 product while on the other hand I would prefer to use a separate conditioning product. To summarize: may work well for you if you have coarser/oily hair, like tingly things, never get soap in your eyes and like 2 in 1 products!
**DISCLAIMER: I did receive this product from Influenster for review purposes. I am not compensated by them to leave my review. @DoveMenCareUS @Influenster #CareMakesAMan #showertime #tingly
Alyssa F.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok, first off, my husband usually asks me to buy him "2-in-1" shampoos and stuff to save him time in the shower so when he saw that this Dove Men+Care Shampoo was a 2-in-1 he was pretty much already sold. Once he tried it he loved it even more. He says it's convenient, saves him time, smells amazing, and left his hair soft and shiny unlike his regular go-to shampoo which he said leaves it kind of dry and dull. He also said it lathered really well and was invigorating which he says is awesome because it helps fully "wake him up" during his early morning showers. I loved the way it smelled! The whole bathroom smelled amazing while he was showering and once out of the shower the scent of this shampoo and the body wash lasted quite a while on him. The scent was just right. Not too overpowering and not too faint. He has already asked me to add this to the shopping list because he's running low. #Complementary  Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
Kennedy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently bought this product for my 10 year old son. He’s getting to old for the kid smells & those don’t seem as quality as this. His hair was getting brittle before using a different brand that was the wash/shampoo mix that was for kids. This smells great & I have always loved dove for sensitive skin. I’m looking forward to using this product on him now!
Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
My boyfriend and my son actually tested this out so review for my son- he is mixed 1/2 Spanish and 1/2 white he has my hair texture “white people hair” I have always used baby shampoo on him but decided to switch over after he turned 1 so I have been using this on him his hair is soft and shinny it was starting to get dry and look dull, I also noticed he was having some dry scalp issues he was scratching. This also helped with that! We will continue to use this on him after it’s all gone. Just be careful of little ones eyes because it will burn! So for “dada” he liked it, he has thick hair and it can be dry sometimes. This has his hair looking shiny and soft and it smells nice! It’s a fresh clean scent smells like a man! He said he doesn’t have itchy scalp like with some other shampoo she’s used before! All in all we really like it for both the boys in our family.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
One brand my 3 teenage sins & husband love! They were always saying "tired of using the girly smelling shampoo" so I first bought a bottle of this on a whim put it in the bathroom and I've been buying it now for probably the past 2 years my 4 guys Love this firmula not too overwhelming of a scent nor "girly" scented" no complaints from the hubby or teens!
Renee G.
Las Vegas, NV
Easy one step product leaving hair soft and clean. I enjoyed the smell. I also liked the new packaging. I would buy this product again mostly for traveling so there is less to pack and worry about on the go. The price point is also a huge win. Saving money is important but I am not willing to give up quality making dove the perfect fit.
Anna L.
Warren, Ohio
Great price, however it dried my boyfriend's hair out. I also used it myself and had the same problem. Compared to Axe the scent did not last half as long. Though it draws your attention while walking up the isle I am over all disappointed with the end results of using this product. It also has a limited variety of scents.
Sarah S.
We love the smell of this brand and product. It leaves my husband's hair and skin feeling so soft and clean. The scent lingers for a day or two without being overpowering. Not only do we get the shampoo and conditioner, but the body wash and all the other products from this line. Definitely have a customer for life!
Mia b.
BURSA
How is this product ???
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where is your favorite place to buy this?
john f.
Trumbull, CT
good for men with oily hair
Cassandra L.