BY DOVE #1 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner

• Deeply cleans and invigorates hair with a refreshing effect

• Enriched with caffeine and menthol

• Suitable for daily use

• Engineered specifically for men

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner provides a deep, refreshing clean. Enriched with caffeine and menthol, this 2-in-1 shampoo for men washes away dirt and grease, with an energizing and refreshing effect.

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner is specially engineered for men to provide a deep clean that leaves hair visibly stronger and more resilient.

Stronger, more resilient hair for an active lifestyle.

Alexander W.
Los Angeles, CA
The Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Shampoo & Conditioner is great but with one minor gripe!

Here are some of my favorites about this shampoo 2-in-1:
+ Smell: is nice and balanced with an overall fresh scent and not too strong or weak.
+ Texture: applies well and lathers great; this product has a milky translucent color to it.

+ Effectiveness: this product works well after you take some time and lather it into your hair but my ONLY gripe is it can leave your hair feeling a bit dry and not soft.
+ 2-in-1 claims: I would personally rather use a separate conditioner to supplement this since it does not really leave my hair feeling incredibly soft and lush afterwards.

Overall, I would recommend this product as it works fine for what it is. It does not sting or irritate the scalp afterwards and will leave your hair feeling very clean!

**DISCLAIMER: I did receive this product from Influenster for testing and review purposes and am not sponsored to post my review or share my thoughts. @Influenster @DoveMenCareUS #CareMakesAMan #Complimentary #Contest
Jessica W.
Hueytown, AL
I received Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. This is formulated especially for men so of course my husband tried it and I couldn't resist trying it myself. These products smell so wonderful, fresh and clean. I received many compliments on the scent as well. The bar soap did not leave any residue and I felt very clean after using as did my husband. He stated that the scent was fresh and not overpowering and that he felt remarkably clean. Next, the face and body wash. He normally prefers bar soap but said that he loved the convenience of this body and face wash as well as the fragrance. He was surprised that it lathered so well and left him feeling so clean. I enjoyed it as a body wash but not so much as a face wash. My face felt a little greasy after using. As far as the shampoo+conditioner goes, he said it was great to have both products together. I usually prefer separate products because I don't condition my hair every wash because it tends to weigh it down. Now to the best product of the whole line, the deodorant! Usually I don't like aerosol deodorant but this stuff not only smells great but works amazingly well on both men and women. Not only does it smell great but it lasts forever. The only thing lacking in this line would be a lotion.
Jerwin C.
Las Vegas, NV
Extra fresh & clean? I’m in. Open those products and take a whiff. Scent... check. It has the right amount of menthol without being overpowering. When that menthol hits your body, you get a slight rush of cool, tingling sensation. I normally stay away from 2-in-1 shampoo conditioners because it normally dries my hair out. After using the (fresh & clean shampoo + conditioner), I was shocked that my hair actually appeared thicker and felt like I fed my hair multiple shots of espresso. It’s alive! I was extremely hesitant about putting a (extra fresh body + face bar) or (extra fresh body + face wash) anywhere near my face. It claims to battle skin dryness, and to my surprise, it wasn’t at all that bad.

**p.s. The (extra fresh antiperspirant dry spray) needs to be made into a cologne and sent to me because it smells so damn good. I’m being serious. Lol. It dries quick and is long lasting, even after sweating heavily after a workout.

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant
Steven K.
Louisville, KY
To start, I don't use Dove products regularly, I have sensitive skin so I have to be choosy with what I use. With that said I was pleasantly surprised with these products. The shampoo conditioner combo left a lasting folical feel, the menthol was refreshing leaving me feeling clean for hours. The body wash also had a cooling agent that felt amazing after a day in 90°+ heat. My only issue with the body wash is it isn't right for my skin, while I liked it, it pulled too much oil from my skin and within a few hours my body was producing more oils to compensate. Both body was and shampoo foamed up very well meaning you only need a small amount to get clean. I'm personally don't use bar soap but did use this one to wash my hands a few times, it left then feeling soft and clean.
Now to my favorite thing from the box, the spray on deodorant. As stated at the beginning, I have sensitive skin, most deodorants make me break out for days but that was not the case with doves spray on deodorant. Ill admit I was skeptical at first that it could actually provide the protection needed in the 90°+ weather we've been experiencing lately but after a week of use I can confidently say it holds up. This may become a regular in my shopping kart, it goes on dry, protects from sweat and odor, and only needs to be applied once a day.
Overall 4/5
#CareMakesAMan
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
"Fresh & Clean"

2-in-1 Formula deeply cleans and invigorates the hair with caffeine and menthol; "Engineered for men's hair". Looking through the ingredients listing, it is half the length of my shampoo even with this being a duo shampoo and conditioner.Lathers up nicely, doesn't seem to strip hair, but does an in-depth cleaning that you can actually feel the warm tingling happen. Not burning, but a tingling and fresh sensation due to the menthol (menthol carbomer to be exact). Cleans out all his hair gel, sweat, funky odor (hey, I'm his mom LOL), and oils without stripping nor leaving any residue.

Scent is warm menthol vice "burn your nose hairs when you sniff it"; it's a very comforting scent.

The bottle is very shower friendly, sounds weird I know, but the bottle isn't truly round. It has a defined edged for easier gripping and the lid is angled with a slight recessed lid. Easy to open and close, no fumbling here.

Truly leaves your head "Fresh & Clean"!

I received the Extra Fresh line of Dove Men+Care free via Influenster for the man / men in my life.

Cyn M.
Chino, CA
I love the overall effectiveness of this shampoo and conditioner. My boys all use wax based hair products and gels and this shampoo and conditioner combo does a great job at removing their hair products. It leaves their hair soft and clean. I can run my hand thru their hair without tugging and pulling. The scent is fresh yet long lasting. I have 2 boys and they love that they can use the same product as their step dad. It lathers great and not much product is needed for full results.

It doesn't seem to dry their hair but still manages to get a clean and deep cleanse of their scalp. It does well enough to clean out any impurities and leaves their scalp feeling fresh with a slight refreshing tingle

Conclusion: overall its a great product that feels high end without breaking the bank

*** Full Disclosure: I received these products #complimentary from VoxBox and #Influenster for testing purposes. ***

#Free #CareMakesAMan #Contest #RoxyReviews #SkinCare #SkinCareSolutions #BodyWash #MensCare #DoveMens #FrugalSkincare #Skincare #InfluensterVoxBox #VoxBox #CareMakesAMan #DoveMen #MultiUseProduct
Derrick Ona W.
Waverly, IA
My husband and I both tried out this  Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner to see what if any difference using it on two different lengths and types of hair would make. We both enjoy the smell of the product, not too manly for me and plenty manly enough for him. We both agreed that the product was able to get our hair squeaky clean. I felt that the product was drying to my long fine hair while his short coarse hair seemed to hold moisture a bit better. I didn't care for the tingling effect from the menthol but he said he didn't mind, however he said it BURNED the eyes! He usually just puts his whole head under the water to rinse and some must have gotten in his eyes. He liked the fact that it is a 2 in 1 product while on the other hand I would prefer to use a separate conditioning product. To summarize: may work well for you if you have coarser/oily hair, like tingly things, never get soap in your eyes and like 2 in 1 products!
**DISCLAIMER: I did receive this product from Influenster for review purposes. I am not compensated by them to leave my review. @DoveMenCareUS @Influenster #CareMakesAMan #showertime #tingly
Alyssa F.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok, first off, my husband usually asks me to buy him "2-in-1" shampoos and stuff to save him time in the shower so when he saw that this Dove Men+Care Shampoo was a 2-in-1 he was pretty much already sold. Once he tried it he loved it even more. He says it's convenient, saves him time, smells amazing, and left his hair soft and shiny unlike his regular go-to shampoo which he said leaves it kind of dry and dull. He also said it lathered really well and was invigorating which he says is awesome because it helps fully "wake him up" during his early morning showers. I loved the way it smelled! The whole bathroom smelled amazing while he was showering and once out of the shower the scent of this shampoo and the body wash lasted quite a while on him. The scent was just right. Not too overpowering and not too faint. He has already asked me to add this to the shopping list because he's running low. #Complementary  Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
Sabbir H.
Lubbock, TX
Really like this shampoo more and more everyday. This is a shampoo and conditioner product. I can honestly state that this works very well. I had an upper end product I used to use and unfortunately if you had shorter hair like me and didn't fully rinse it made your scalp itch the next day. It was on the bottle.

This product leaves a clean fresh scent to it and leaves my shorter hair fully conditioned as well. There is caffeine in it which seems to make my hair tingle a bit while using but not sure it does anything else that is beneficial to my hair.

Try it I believe you will like it

Disclaimer: I did receive this product for testing purpose from Influenster
Jennifer Y.
San Jose, CA
I'm pretty skeptical of 2-in-1s. I really want to like them, I mean less than $5 for both? That's a pretty great price point.

But my hair is pretty temperamental; it is thin and turns oily on me like nothing. Given that, the dry-ish nature of this co-poo actually felt nice in my hair, and its a perfect easy double item to put in my gym bag before work.

I still wouldn't use this everyday. After awhile the product built up in my hair and I needed to use clarifying shampoo. I would say that this product does the job it says it would do and I would recommend it for the price point and for use during travel or if you're on the go and have limited space for shampoo and conditioner. But it doesn't replace needed one of both for more regular use when you have the time.

*I received a sample of this item in exchange for an honest review. #dovemencare @Influenster @DoveMenCare
Mia b.
Staff
BURSA
how is product ???
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where is your favorite place to buy this?
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
St. Catharines
Is this worth buying?

back
Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + ConditionerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Dove