BY DOVE #1 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner

• Deeply cleans and invigorates hair with a refreshing effect

• Enriched with caffeine and menthol

• Suitable for daily use

• Engineered specifically for men

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner provides a deep, refreshing clean. Enriched with caffeine and menthol, this 2-in-1 shampoo for men washes away dirt and grease, with an energizing and refreshing effect.

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner is specially engineered for men to provide a deep clean that leaves hair visibly stronger and more resilient.

Stronger, more resilient hair for an active lifestyle.

Shimmmah K.
Tampa, FL
Another of my adventures in man-care by a woman.

Caffeine and menthol for the hair! Interesting combo. I'm in a weird position. I recently shaved my hair off to rid myself of damage from extreme hair color changes and to just get back to the natural vibe.

I did notice since I shaved, I've had a little bit of flaking. Don't know if I always had it and the curls kept it locked in, or the sudden exposure to air made my scalp throw up a protest. But menthol tends to fight this issue, so I'm liking the addition to this shampoo/conditioner. It gives a nice fresh feel to the scalp after use. Invigorating is a good word for it.

Another weird spot, I've recently banned caffeine from my life. So after I did a little Googling, I found that it's not like my scalp is going to drink up the caffeine and plant it into my bloodstream. I also learned that caffeine may help in hair growth stimulation. I'll be continuing with this wash to see if it helps out, since I'm definitely looking forward to growing my hair again.

The scent is nice, not overtly 'manly' in any way. So I feel no assault on my womanhood by using it.

The caveat to this is that it feels a bit drying. At this stage with my short hair, it's not a huge concern because natural oils distribute easily on my short hair. However, I would not be able to use this daily on my curly hair at typical length. I would like it as a clarifying shampoo, but my hair is too naturally dry and frizzy to allow daily use.

If you have naturally oily hair, though, this might be a great addition to your routine.

I received a sample of this item in exchange for an honest review. #dovemencare
Alexander W.
Los Angeles, CA
The Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Shampoo & Conditioner is great but with one minor gripe!

Here are some of my favorites about this shampoo 2-in-1:
+ Smell: is nice and balanced with an overall fresh scent and not too strong or weak.
+ Texture: applies well and lathers great; this product has a milky translucent color to it.

+ Effectiveness: this product works well after you take some time and lather it into your hair but my ONLY gripe is it can leave your hair feeling a bit dry and not soft.
+ 2-in-1 claims: I would personally rather use a separate conditioner to supplement this since it does not really leave my hair feeling incredibly soft and lush afterwards.

Overall, I would recommend this product as it works fine for what it is. It does not sting or irritate the scalp afterwards and will leave your hair feeling very clean!

**DISCLAIMER: I did receive this product from Influenster for testing and review purposes and am not sponsored to post my review or share my thoughts. @Influenster @DoveMenCareUS #CareMakesAMan #Complimentary #Contest
Jessica W.
Hueytown, AL
I received Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. This is formulated especially for men so of course my husband tried it and I couldn't resist trying it myself. These products smell so wonderful, fresh and clean. I received many compliments on the scent as well. The bar soap did not leave any residue and I felt very clean after using as did my husband. He stated that the scent was fresh and not overpowering and that he felt remarkably clean. Next, the face and body wash. He normally prefers bar soap but said that he loved the convenience of this body and face wash as well as the fragrance. He was surprised that it lathered so well and left him feeling so clean. I enjoyed it as a body wash but not so much as a face wash. My face felt a little greasy after using. As far as the shampoo+conditioner goes, he said it was great to have both products together. I usually prefer separate products because I don't condition my hair every wash because it tends to weigh it down. Now to the best product of the whole line, the deodorant! Usually I don't like aerosol deodorant but this stuff not only smells great but works amazingly well on both men and women. Not only does it smell great but it lasts forever. The only thing lacking in this line would be a lotion.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Smell: The smell of this shampoo and conditioner is very complex. I can smell the Spring water, or clean smell. I also smell a hint of menthol and tea tree oil. There's another smell I catch, but I can't put a name to it. Like I mentioned, it's a complex smell. It's pleasant, but not overpowering.

Texture: It is gel-like, so it's not overly runny.

Note about Menthol: I've tried shampoos with menthol that are very tingly. This does not give the scalp the tingly feeling. I actually like that feeling, but not everyone does. If you don't, you won't have to worry about it with this shampoo.

Cleaning: This shampoo removes the oils from your hair leaving it light. It doesn't dry my hair out, but if you have dry hair, it might not be the best for you. If you have oily hair, it may be a good one to try.

Conclusion: Overall, I am very pleased with this shampoo! I received this product from Influenster for purposes of complimentary testing.
Jerwin C.
Las Vegas, NV
Extra fresh & clean? I’m in. Open those products and take a whiff. Scent... check. It has the right amount of menthol without being overpowering. When that menthol hits your body, you get a slight rush of cool, tingling sensation. I normally stay away from 2-in-1 shampoo conditioners because it normally dries my hair out. After using the (fresh & clean shampoo + conditioner), I was shocked that my hair actually appeared thicker and felt like I fed my hair multiple shots of espresso. It’s alive! I was extremely hesitant about putting a (extra fresh body + face bar) or (extra fresh body + face wash) anywhere near my face. It claims to battle skin dryness, and to my surprise, it wasn’t at all that bad.

**p.s. The (extra fresh antiperspirant dry spray) needs to be made into a cologne and sent to me because it smells so damn good. I’m being serious. Lol. It dries quick and is long lasting, even after sweating heavily after a workout.

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant
Steven K.
Louisville, KY
To start, I don't use Dove products regularly, I have sensitive skin so I have to be choosy with what I use. With that said I was pleasantly surprised with these products. The shampoo conditioner combo left a lasting folical feel, the menthol was refreshing leaving me feeling clean for hours. The body wash also had a cooling agent that felt amazing after a day in 90°+ heat. My only issue with the body wash is it isn't right for my skin, while I liked it, it pulled too much oil from my skin and within a few hours my body was producing more oils to compensate. Both body was and shampoo foamed up very well meaning you only need a small amount to get clean. I'm personally don't use bar soap but did use this one to wash my hands a few times, it left then feeling soft and clean.
Now to my favorite thing from the box, the spray on deodorant. As stated at the beginning, I have sensitive skin, most deodorants make me break out for days but that was not the case with doves spray on deodorant. Ill admit I was skeptical at first that it could actually provide the protection needed in the 90°+ weather we've been experiencing lately but after a week of use I can confidently say it holds up. This may become a regular in my shopping kart, it goes on dry, protects from sweat and odor, and only needs to be applied once a day.
Overall 4/5
#CareMakesAMan
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
"Fresh & Clean"

2-in-1 Formula deeply cleans and invigorates the hair with caffeine and menthol; "Engineered for men's hair". Looking through the ingredients listing, it is half the length of my shampoo even with this being a duo shampoo and conditioner.Lathers up nicely, doesn't seem to strip hair, but does an in-depth cleaning that you can actually feel the warm tingling happen. Not burning, but a tingling and fresh sensation due to the menthol (menthol carbomer to be exact). Cleans out all his hair gel, sweat, funky odor (hey, I'm his mom LOL), and oils without stripping nor leaving any residue.

Scent is warm menthol vice "burn your nose hairs when you sniff it"; it's a very comforting scent.

The bottle is very shower friendly, sounds weird I know, but the bottle isn't truly round. It has a defined edged for easier gripping and the lid is angled with a slight recessed lid. Easy to open and close, no fumbling here.

Truly leaves your head "Fresh & Clean"!

I received the Extra Fresh line of Dove Men+Care free via Influenster for the man / men in my life.

Scott O.
I'm very happy to have received this collection of men's care products.  While they have several ingredients that aren't found in the Whole Foods 365 brand shampoo and soaps I normally use, I have used all of the products and will note some pros and cons here:

I like the shampoo and conditioner. A little bit goes a LOOONG way. I don't really notice any benefits from the "2-in-1" conditioner, but it leaves my hair feeling clean.

I am definitely not a fan of products that claim they are suitable for both the body and face.  The skin on these areas are totally different and need to be formulated accordingly, so I will never buy this product from Dove or anybody else. I will note that the cap is nice and easy to open with wet hands, but definitely quite hard to open once your hands are soapy, such as when you need a bit more to finish covering your body.  You can notice the moisturizing aspect once you begin washing the product off which is nice.

The bar of soap is quite basic and I don't care for the smell. I really liked the foaming pump soap from Dove that was sent in a previous Influenster offering. I LOVE that stuff since I could wash my whole body in four pumps, but this bar soap requires a bit more work and I do not care for the smell.  I can't notice the same moisturizing component as the gel body wash and it doesn't leave me feeling as nice afterwards as a regular bar of Dove soap.

As for the aerosol deodorant, I don't understand why this product exists.  It doesn't do nearly as good as directly covering the desired areas and never lasts as long as bar or gel sticks.  The smell is atrocious and immediately covers nearly the whole bathroom in funk (to include toothbrushes!!).  This will be immediately placed in the trash where it belongs. Oh, and it's supposedly terrible for the ozone if you care at all about that.  FAIL!

All in all, I feel that Dove has done a decent job breaking into new markets, but they should spend more time and effort marketing the foaming bath wash cause that stuff is AWESOME!

Thanks again for the products.
Cyn M.
Chino, CA
I love the overall effectiveness of this shampoo and conditioner. My boys all use wax based hair products and gels and this shampoo and conditioner combo does a great job at removing their hair products. It leaves their hair soft and clean. I can run my hand thru their hair without tugging and pulling. The scent is fresh yet long lasting. I have 2 boys and they love that they can use the same product as their step dad. It lathers great and not much product is needed for full results.

It doesn't seem to dry their hair but still manages to get a clean and deep cleanse of their scalp. It does well enough to clean out any impurities and leaves their scalp feeling fresh with a slight refreshing tingle

Conclusion: overall its a great product that feels high end without breaking the bank

*** Full Disclosure: I received these products #complimentary from VoxBox and #Influenster for testing purposes. ***

#Free #CareMakesAMan #Contest #RoxyReviews #SkinCare #SkinCareSolutions #BodyWash #MensCare #DoveMens #FrugalSkincare #Skincare #InfluensterVoxBox #VoxBox #CareMakesAMan #DoveMen #MultiUseProduct
Derrick Ona W.
Waverly, IA
My husband and I both tried out this  Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner to see what if any difference using it on two different lengths and types of hair would make. We both enjoy the smell of the product, not too manly for me and plenty manly enough for him. We both agreed that the product was able to get our hair squeaky clean. I felt that the product was drying to my long fine hair while his short coarse hair seemed to hold moisture a bit better. I didn't care for the tingling effect from the menthol but he said he didn't mind, however he said it BURNED the eyes! He usually just puts his whole head under the water to rinse and some must have gotten in his eyes. He liked the fact that it is a 2 in 1 product while on the other hand I would prefer to use a separate conditioning product. To summarize: may work well for you if you have coarser/oily hair, like tingly things, never get soap in your eyes and like 2 in 1 products!
**DISCLAIMER: I did receive this product from Influenster for review purposes. I am not compensated by them to leave my review. @DoveMenCareUS @Influenster #CareMakesAMan #showertime #tingly
Mia b.
Staff
BURSA
how is product ???
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where is your favorite place to buy this?
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
St. Catharines
Is this worth buying?

back
Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + ConditionerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Dove