Hair CareHair Products2-in-1 Shampoo & ConditionerDove
Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner deeply cleans and invigorates hair. This men's shampoo for dry hair cleanses and revitalizes to leave hair cleaner, fresher and more manageable. Infused with caffeine and sparkling menth

Is this okay for dog?
Are there to woman?
Are there any other scents?
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner!
1,158 reviews
Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Dove products. They are usually really great but I had to give this three stars because I loath the way companies gear men's bath products as needing to be 2/1, 3/1, or 4/1 like they don't need good products for their face and hair like we do. Luckily this didn't dry his hair out but it would have been a better product had it been separated. We may buy this again in the future but I'm not sure.
Zion, IL
1,214 reviews
Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great men's 2in 1 shampoo/conditioner. This product contains caffeine and menthol for a cool wake up for your scalp. It lathers up really nice and rinses out great for amazing looking hair. I would repurchase this 2 in 1 and do recommend this for the men in your life.
Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Tresha M.
My family has been using dove products for years and my husband loved the Dove Men line it smells so good. With a house full of boys they love the product to.
Camdenton, MO
Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Samantha M.
Great stuff! The scent is very masculine yet not overwhelming. I like a good masculine smell but sometimes men’s stuff is just to much. The 2-1 shampoo combo is great. Helps the hair shy without leaving greasy like regular conditioner can do. The bar soap keeps my mans skin soft and not dry. The deodorant actually works pretty well. Probably wouldn’t use it for working out but day to day wear it is great. It smells the same as the soaps so it doesn’t add a mix of scents when you wash with the soap.
Morgantown, WV
Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Hannah L.
This has a very very strong lime smell. It took some convincing to get my husband to use it because of the smell. He liked it just couldn’t get over the smell. So my brother ended up using it. He said it worked amazing on his very thick curly hair. He also said the smell lasted a lot longer than regular dove men shampoo. Dovo[product:dove-men-care-fresh-&-clean-fortifying-2-in-1-shampoo]
This Dove 2 in 1 is great, my hubby uses this product Every single day, it smells SO good too, this is super affordable and will last quite a while
Canon City, CO
Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Tanya F.
The smell is amazing! OMG I seriously love it and it lasts all day. And not only does it smell great. my husband's hair is so soft. He is loving the dry deodorant spray to. It's become good go to in the morning. Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
the Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner has the best longest lasting scent ive smelled in a shampoo. It lasts for quite a while to where im still smelling the freshness. I gave this three stars because im not really into shampoo and conditioner mix.
Clearwater, FL
Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Griselda P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo smells so fresh and clean! My hubby absolutely loves it and I can’t get enough of it!
Kearneysville, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
I buy this product for my husband and he loves it. It leaves his hair feeling very soft and fluffy. The scent is pleasant and he doesn't have to use very much. It has a great lather and does a great job. Perfect for men because it does a great job and 1 product to clean and condition. Definately Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner a winner 😊💕 Dove
Ask a question to the Influenster community...