Dove Men+Care Fresh Awake Body And Face Wash uploaded by Eduardo R.Dove Men+Care Fresh Awake Body And Face Wash uploaded by Angie S.

BY DOVE

• A jolt of freshness to jump-start your day

• Delivers a refreshing clean

• Leaves skin feeling hydrated and refreshed

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• This effective formula rinses off easily

• Hydrates for healthy, strong skin

Dove Men+Care Fresh Awake Body and Face Wash cleanses and hydrates your skin with its unique MICROMOISTURE technology. It delivers a jolt of freshness with an energizing scent to jump-start your day and leave you with healthy, strong skin.

While some body washes may strip away skin’s moisture, Dove Men+Care's cleansing men's body wash locks it in, so skin remains clean, hydrated and refreshed. #1 Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Body and Face Wash is hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic, and also doubles as a men’s face wash for dry skin, saving you time in the morning.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, PPG-9, Microcrystalline Wax, Ammonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, BHT, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake.

Dove Men+Care Fresh Awake Body And Face Wash
  • "To all the men out there, try this. My boyfriend will not use anything else. It smells awesome, and lasts long too. Highly recommend! " in 15 reviews
  • "My husband uses this and loves it! He has relatively sensitive skin and this is one of the only shampoos that doesn't make his scalp flaky." in 5 reviews
Brenna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's an OK body wash for dry skin, but for whatever reason, Dove just didn't get the rinse factor right. For example, Olay's body washes also contain a high amount of petrolatum, but they rinse easily from skin without a perceptible "film-y" feel. Not so with this Dove product, which leaves skin feeling more like you washed with a bar of soap. No, this isn't a soap, but the residue it leaves behind isn't pleasant or the healthiest thing for your skin.
Ray G.
This body and face wash is extremely silky smooth and gentle on my skin therefore it doesn't strip my skin of any natural oils. I use this everyday and I feel a noticeable difference from my other body washes.
Crystle S.
Clare, MI
My boyfriend has been using this Dove bodywash for quite awhile now and it quickly became his favorite! The scent is amazing & it leaves him feeling clean and invigorated he said. Personally, I love the way the scent stays on him thru out the Whole day. The cost is a bargain, but this bodywash is rich in fulfillment ☺
Cecilia C.
Norcross, GA
My husband use this body shower and he loves, has a men scent and is gentle with his skin face because he has a lot of beard and he has to shave every day so when he finish he put on it and keep her face skin soft after shaving,I recommended for all man to try this for an option after shaving and you would love this Dove body wash.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
The one and only product that my boyfriend will ever use. I have to dig around the stores just so I can find it just because he would not use anything else. The body and face wash keeps him smelling amazing and makes sure that his skin is protected as well.
Isoline G.
Landing, NJ
This soap obviously I have not used because it is a man, but this is the soap that my father uses, and told me to wash your hair, face and body with the same soap, because it is great, takes you all the day and buy it at walmart, and recommends them to all men who want to smell rich and last them
Jennifer K.
Winston Salem, NC
Love it when my hubby crawls into bed smelling sweet and clean with this wash. He loves that itstays on his skin for a very long time. Working outdoors he is very conscious of his odor and he need not be with this wash because he smells like he just stepped out of the shower.
Aylea S.
Seaford, DE
Though I am a female I have actually used this before!! Men's products sometimes lingers on the skin I loved the way it made me smell ( a little manly) and using it also on my face helping a lot with breakouts. It lasted a while since a little goes a long way.
Crystal R.
Statesville, NC
My boyfriend is so happy about this stuff. He uses it all the time in the shower. He likes this best as of right now out of all the other products he has used in the past. I am lucky because it is like an all in one and he can use it to wash his body and face.
Nichole V.
Pueblo, CO
My husband uses this face and body was, I love the smell it leaves on him. He loves the way it leaves his skin feeling soft and gentle. it is long lasting and reasonably priced. I purchased it at our local Walgreens. I def recommend it to others!!!!
kendra h.