Dove Men+Care Fresh Awake Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Lucy S.Dove Men+Care Fresh Awake Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Felecia F.

BY DOVE

• Tough on sweat, not on skin

• Clinically proven non-irritant formula

• 48-hour sweat protection

• ¼ moisturizer technology that helps protect against irritation

• Energizing, refreshing scent
Begin the day with a jolt of freshness with Dove Men+Care Fresh Awake Antiperspirant Stick. This strong antiperspirant for men delivers up to 48 hours of powerful protection against odor and sweat while powering you through the day with an energizing scent. This antiperspirant for men combines powerful 48-hour protection with ¼ moisturizer technology to help protect skin against irritation.

So, when you need a boost of freshness first thing in the morning, Dove Men+Care Fresh Awake Antiperspirant Stick will help to jump-start your day and continue to keep you fresh all day long.

Now you can enjoy up to 48 hours of sweat and odor protection with the energizing scent of Dove Men+Care Fresh Awake Antiperspirant Stick.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (15.2%); Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E Acetate]

Buy on Amazon*
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
I see my hubby buys this deo often, so wanted to check with him. He loves this deo for a fact that it stays long and smells good . However I've noticed that it leaves stains on his clothes.. And that's the reason I am giving it only 4 stars.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This is my husbands favorite deodorant and I approve! It lasts all day and has a clean scent. It's also hypoallergenic for sensitive skin.
Solleyl R.
Detroit, MI
My husband use this product and is amazing and he loves it and I love when he uses this smell soooo good!!
Lucy S.
My husband loves this product and I do too! It smells amazing and it works for me too
Josey G.
La Broquerie
I actually use this deodorant myself. I don't find the scent too overpowering or too manly for me to use. It definitely works!