Dove Men+Care Fresh Awake Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.7 oz uploaded by Lucy S.Dove Men+Care Fresh Awake Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.7 oz uploaded by Felecia F.

BY DOVE

Dove men+care fresh awake antiperspirant provides long-lasting freshness with an energizing scent. Specifically designed to give men protection without compromise, its unique formula combines effective ingredients for 48-hour protection against odor and wetness with non-irritant moisturizer technology. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
I see my hubby buys this deo often, so wanted to check with him. He loves this deo for a fact that it stays long and smells good . However I've noticed that it leaves stains on his clothes.. And that's the reason I am giving it only 4 stars.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This is my husbands favorite deodorant and I approve! It lasts all day and has a clean scent. It's also hypoallergenic for sensitive skin.
Solleyl R.
Detroit, MI
My husband use this product and is amazing and he loves it and I love when he uses this smell soooo good!!
Lucy S.
My husband loves this product and I do too! It smells amazing and it works for me too
Josey G.
La Broquerie
I actually use this deodorant myself. I don't find the scent too overpowering or too manly for me to use. It definitely works!