BeautyHair Styling ProductsDove
Men+Care Fortifying Styling Paste

Dove Men+Care Fortifying Styling Paste

Dove Men + Care Fortifying Styling Paste, 1.75 Oz ( Pack of 2 )

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Fortifying Styling Paste!
How would you rate this product?
Erin F.
Amsterdam, NY
I use this on my sons hair and it works great! You only have to use a very small amount making one tub of it last what seems like forever.
Callie C.
Portland, OR
This product works really well on my men clients! I use it to tame areas near the hairline, the root of the hair and ends, and really anywhere my clients tend to notice frizz or fly-aways. This styling paste is similar to a pomade in texture, and also adds a bit of shine to the hair. A little goes a long way, and this product really helps to prolong the life of braided, cornrow styles that I do on my clients. The male clients that I have appreciate the slightly masculine scent this product has to it also. Kind of fresh and woodsy!
katie G.
Marlboro
perfect for my husband. he has been using this for a long time. it sets his short hair and keeps it in place all day!
Brittany W.
Ohhh this smells so good! Not sticky on the fingers after using either! I use this on my sons hair and it lasts all day!! Sometimes even through pool days! My husband will use it occasionally as well and loves that it is not super shiny in his hair.
Shalai G.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells great, works great. Very sticky and needs to be warmed up in hand to get ready but it works great
Paul P.
Ventura
This is a great medium hold, matte finish. If you want your hair to flow but still stay in the same general place, this is a great product! I generally apply wet but you can apply to dry hair as well! The smell is very not noticeable
Joan M.
Puerto Peñasco
Leaves it with a clean shine, steady and with a nice smell. It will surpass your expectations. A must have in your backpack or bathroom, it rocks!
Meirivani D.
Deixa o cabelo cheiroso com macio não resseca e o cabelo fica nutrido e bem tratado por dias é uma maravilha amo essa marca sempre tenho excelente resultado amo cada produto um melhor que o outro mais esse particularmente é o meu preferido amoo
kittu Y.
india
1,547 reviews
i am in love with this product i am using this product since a very good time, and this gives me very satisfied results , i can surly byu it again, esay to use and very affordable product, highly recommended to all , i am sure you also like it just like me , buy it love it .
Bella S.
Brampton
like using a little when i need to put down little baby hairs at the top of my head and smooth them out

Looking for your answer?