BY DOVE MEN

Dove® Men + Care® Thickening Fortifying Shampoo.

New.

With caffeine +calcium.

Thicker & fuller looking hair*. see more...

• how is it?1 Answers
  • My hubby has thick hair how well would this works for his hair ? ...1 Answers
  • Does the smell last? My boyfriend has a problem with the scent in...1 Answers
  • "All of the Care products are very good and smell great!" in 1 review
  • "Me and my brother use this all the time great product smell really good after shower. " in 1 review
  • "My husband likes this shampoo especially since it smells good and helps with dandruff." in 1 review
  • "Leaves his hair smelling good and shiny" in 1 review
Nora A.
This is a great product! Not only is it made by Dove but it is good quality. I bought it for my boyfriend from Walmart which it is decently priced there for the big bottle. It has a great smell which everyone is addressing. My boyfriend noticed a difference within a few days. His hair feels soft and more importantly thicker and fuller. It had a slight shine to it but not entirely too much where it's highly noticeable. I recommend!! Thumbs up!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I'm only giving this a three because I'm a female with extremely thick hair, and used this because I forgot my shampoo at my boyfriend's house. It would suffice for short hair, but as a conditioner it really didn't do more than just shampoo. So if you are a guy with long thick hair I'd add on an actual conditioner if you're having a hard time brushing your hair.
Sophia A.
My husband enjoys using this shampoo and would purchase it again. However, I can't say that he is all that aware of the relative merits of one shampoo over another. He likes to buy a huge bottle of something at a big box store and use it until he finishes it completely. But I think dove is a really good brand for every member of the family.
Katy T.
Somerville, MA
My husband has thinning hair so I bought him the Dove Men Fortifying Shampoo. It works extremely well to make his hair look fuller and thicker without weighing it down. His hair has also become soft and not coarse after several weeks of use. I definitely recommend this shampoo.
Sidra H.
The hubby loves this item. He says that it makes his hair softer and more managable. He loves the scent and think its great for every hair type. Its great for all men. yes it lathers and is a clean freshing scent. would buy this over again all the time
Avonte S.
It feels great, it smells great. My hair felt very clean and refreshed after using it. It is long lasting and the clean smells stays. I got mine from Walmart. It is the only shampoo I use now. I would recommend this to anyone. Very satisfied.
Charles C.
Euless, TX
This stuff works great. I'm a commercial charter pilot who flies all over the world and in varying harsh climates daily. This cleans, conditions, and leaves my hair smelling and feeling great. Very affordable. I never leave home without it.
Tabitha G.
Calhoun, GA
Even thoe this is for men per the label, I had a itchy scalp and used this and feel in love with not only how much better my scalp felt but how fluffy my hair became. I have color treated blonde hair and it didn't effect my color.
Jeanette O.
These are my husbands favorite products! He loves how clean it leaves him feeling. The smell is nice and lasts even after a shower. I've purchased this for him several times. They always have food sales on this product!
Jessenia B.
Yuba City, CA
My spouse use to not really care when it came down to purchasing shampoo or conditioner but after purchasing this for him he wont use any other kind he absolutely loved it ! Leaves his hair looking good & smelling good
Alberto C.
how is it?
Gennae J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hubby has thick hair how well would this works for his hair ? It's course and very thick and hard to set angle
Nicole P.
Claremore
Does the smell last? My boyfriend has a problem with the scent in most soaps reacting strangely to his body chemistry.