BY DOVE MEN

New Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying Shampoo offers healthy-looking hair full of resilience. Infused with caffeine + ocean minerals to moisturize and strengthen hair while providing a kick of freshness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Khristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I Bought this for my boyfriend he loves it. One day I ran out of my shampoo and used his and honestly I loved it and ended waiting until he was out of shampoo and used it. It honestly made my hair feel like it was washed at a salon because it cleaned almost better than my shampoos. No reside left over. I highly recommend this to any male friends or family members all the time. Also, ladies no harm on your hair if you need to use your mans shampoo. Inexpensive and always on sale in Rite aid!!!
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
Dove is a great brand and always smells good and works even better. My boyfriend uses this shampoo and he wouldn't use any other product out there. I bought this at target, but they have this specific one at many other retailers. I am very satisfied with this product, and would buy again
Krystal A.
Springfield , MA
This is the only shampoo my boyfriend will use. he says it makes his hair feel refreshed and clean. he loves the smell. as do i. it smells great. i love how smooth his hair feels after using this product. i always play with his hair ^-^ highly recommend!
Beau S.
Denver, CO
My partner and I have been using this product for a little over a year and we enjoy the fact that it has a tingle when you use it. Not to mention it smells great. And there aren't A LOT of decent products for men these days.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
One of my husbands go to shampoos. This brand and another brand are his favorite. A little more expensive than shampoo should be, but is long lasting and has a nice scent. Husband uses this shampoo daily.
Jennifer M.
Russell, KS
My boyfriend has just started using this and his hair after the shower is so silky and smells amazing! I then tried it and I really liked it also. I do recommend this to anyone even women!
Michael P.
I've tried many different types of shampoo from the Dove MEN+CARE line, but this one is my favorite. It has a great scent, it leaves my hair feeling clean and it keeps the dandruff away.
jacob e.
Temple, GA
Great shampoo for men :) has a really nice scent and is long lasting also and takes the hair product that i use out of my hair really easy. nice packing as well.
Kate G.
Stanton, CA
I always come back to Dove... I like the scent, I like the price, I like the packaging, AND it works well. It's pretty hard to argue with those.
Janel F.
My husband's favorite shampoo. Very reasonably priced and smells "manly", yet it is still gentle enough for his sensitive skin and scalp.