BY DOVE MEN

New. Mild Formula Cleans Thoroughly Clinically Proven to Fight Skin Dryness. Activates on Skin While Lathering Up. Rinses Off Easily. Leaves Skin Feeling Effectively Moisturized. The Result is Skin that is Left Clean & Cared For. Dermatologist Tested Added Care for Men s Skin. . see more...

• Would this be a good product for a man who is accustomed to using...2 Answers
  • For men who use this -- Does it work well? Does it improve your s...2 Answers
Aimeeh L.
This is the cheapest brand of men's facial wash that I saw in Walmart. He liked it and will most definitely buy one again next time. The only thing I could complain of it is the strong scent it leaves on my husband's skin. The fragrance is too manly, but it probably depends on the person.
Zac D.
Batavia, OH
I enjoy this product a lot, and I would put it amongst my favorite brands. The smell is great, and my face feel fully refreshed after use. It definitely helps with breakouts. I do construction work, and I rarely get any form of acne. I would refer this to any of my friends for use!
Kelsey G.
My husband loves using this product. It keeps his face clean while still having a masculine smell. The product is very affordable! This product is not too harsh on his skin and I would highly recommend this.
Arline S.
Holiday, FL
My brother tried this and it liked it. He said it was cheap and worked well for his type of skin. He has dry red patches that sometime come up and he says it was gentle on his skin.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
My boyfriend really likes this face wash because it helps calm breakouts and also smells nice. It is a good product and pretty inexpensive for what it it.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Great stuff only thing is it's really strong the scent is also very powerful but it's good just tingles alot
Nat D.
My brother uses this face wash every morning and every night and he swears by it! He always had issues with rough skin and he says this is the only face wash that leaves him feeling fresh with smooth skin. The only problem he notes is that although it cleans his skin, it doesn't seem to thoroughly help with acne or other blemishes. I've also used this for when I run out of my own cleanser temporarily and its great for a quick fix! It smells great and its price friendly as well!
Tara B.
Me & SO use this face wash. He likes it- it actually cleans his face. Made him feel like his skin was clean. Never dried out his face- even in the winter months. I used it in between my face scrub & it was soft/ gentle on my skin
Genie A.
Lancaster, PA
I bought this for my son because he wanted to try it. It smell amazing and left his skin soft and clean. Is very gentle and don't irritate your face. I will definitely recommend this and will buy it again.
Olivia A.
Zion, IL
Great for people with dry skin or people who don't like the feeling of moisturizers. It is very hydrating and smells good. I just wish Dove would come out with a women's version.
Erika W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be a good product for a man who is accustomed to using the product line "Axe"?
STACY M.
Barnesville, OH
For men who use this -- Does it work well? Does it improve your skin? Or does it dry it out? Looking for some new products for the hubby!