BY DOVE MEN

Dove Men+Care Sensitive + Face Wash effectively cleanses and is clinically proven to fight skin dryness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gustavo G.
I like this face wash a lot. It doesn't dry out my skin like so many other face washes do. It has a very faint, pleasing scent. It rinses easily. I also use the lotion from the same Dove Men Care line once I'm out of the shower and the face wash and lotion in conjunction have kept my skin from being dry and flaky especially around my nose. I would recommend this face wash if you have sensitive or overly dry skin and you want a nice face wash that does a thorough cleansing job without any harsh consequences.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
My husband loves this face wash and uses it at night. he didn't use any type of face wash until I got this face wash for him.
Joshua G.
Avon Park
I really like this face wash. It isn't oily, and it does not dry my face out. This is a good face wash to use weekly, it helps with my acne. I really prefer this over many other face washes because it is inexpensive and gets the job done. I will say though, if you have a very oily face I would look for a scrub.