Dove Men+Care Face Lotion uploaded by Isabela D.Dove Men+Care Face Lotion uploaded by Claudia S.Dove Men+Care Face Lotion uploaded by Claudia S.

BY DOVE MEN

New. Helps Reduce Irritation Effectively Moisturizes. Feels Non-Greasy. Absorbs Quickly into Skin. Suitable for Sensitive Skin. Helps Skin to Lock in Moisture. Skin Looks Healthy. Skin Feels Smooth & Non-Irritated. Dermatologist Tested on Sensitive Skin The gentle formula leaves men s skin feeling non-irritated plus hydrated all day. Added care for men s skin. . see more...

Michelle U.
My fiancee loves this face lotion. He uses Dove Men for shampoo and deodorant, so when I recommended that he start using a face lotion, I knew he would stick to the brand he knows and loves. I have noticed that his skin looks a lot more healthier..I guess the right word would be more, hydrated! Not sure how well it works for preventing the occasional pimple or two, but he seems to like it a lot, and it smells GREAT. All the Dove Men products do!
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY
My boyfriend use this and smell really good and is awesome for dry skin! It's good for who dont like moisturizer.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
I work outside and never used any face product before. My fiancé bought it for me to try since my face is always dry. My face never dries out any more and I've only used for 1 month! It's smells fantastic as well.
Amanda P.
Des Plaines , IL
My boyfriend uses this one and i actually stole it from him! now we both use it. it works well and isn't greasy at all. i use it for when my face is too dry from tanning. it smells great and isn't too expensive either.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
My boyfriend really likes this face lotion. He said that it keeps his face feeling soft and doesn't have a strong scent. I will definitely get this for him again.
Trent V.
Bettendorf, IA
I have a very dry face, to the point where I have a rash on my cheeks, when I used this the rash slowly went away, and it didn't break me out, which I was afraid it would, I would recommend this to anyone who has a dry face.
Dennis Y.
Los Angeles, CA
It leaves your face feeling refreshed and smooth. You don't have to worry about breaking out with acne or your face feeling like an oil canvas. Has a great scent and is long lasting.
Isaiah A.
Watford City, ND
I'm a huge fan of the Dove Men+ Care products, and this is by far the best. It's simple, gets the job done, and leaves your face smelling great!
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
I tried Dove Men + Care Face Lotion for a couple weeks, i thought it made my skin really soft. I'm always looking out for lotions that will help make my skin soft. This product did the job.
jarrod a.
Hartselle, AL
I use all the dove men+care products daily including the face wash.always leaves my face hydrated and smelling good.
Quoc T.
Washington, DC
Does this work well with oily skin?
tiffany g.
I have been looking for a lotion for sensitive skin. that doesn't clog your pours or is harsh on your skin. my husband has really sensitive dry skin. he has tried the shower wash and shampoo in this brand.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
This look like a good enough product but does it get the job done?
Kathy L.
Rockford, MI
How long does the bottle last with daily use? Does anyone use it while traveling? I'm searching for something without a strong smell, easy to blend in, gentle for use Post daily shaving, and affordable.