Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

A strong and refreshing antiperspirant spray that fights sweat and body odor for up to 48 hours.

[product:dove-men-care-extra-fresh-dry-spray-antiperspirant-deodorant] ? How is this product for man with oily skin..?
Can this product be used on women? Does it fill pores and is it sticky while drying? Is it long lasting?
How long do the smell last?
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant!
Dominic D.
Pilot Mtn, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Dominic D.
I like the scent of this product! Quick and easy to spray, with a nice fresh scent. The only reason I am not rating this 5 stars is due to the length the scent lasts. Good, not great product.
Olivia  M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Olivia  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My hubby uses Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant after every shower he takes. So, he obviously loves it. As his wife I must say he always smells scrumptious... so it is two thumbs up from me and a five star rating. Would recommend! Since always meets expectations!!!
Lori T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Lori T.
I was lucky enough to get a set of wonderful smelling Dove Men+Care products for free from @influenster and @DoveMenCareUS . My husband loves the fresh scent and especially the Extra Fresh Dry Spray! It is perfect to freshen up with in the hot summer heat. #CareMakesAMan
Sarah Z.
High Point, NC
the body wash smells really good. the deodorant keeps its smell for a long time even when playing basketball or any other sports. when i use the shampoo it burns your hair a little but once you rinse it out your hair is clean and smelling great. over all they are great products.
Vanessa F.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband used the dry spray antiperspirant as he got ready to work yesterday, he's a welder works 10hr shift outside, by the end of his shift he could still smell the amazing clean scent of this amazing product.
Wiko E.
Phoenix, AZ
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Wiko E.
I just got my complimentary @influenster box of @dovemencare and I could not be more obsessed with. The people who know me know Im a smell-sensitive kind of person. Especially because I go to the gym 5-6 times a week and I always like smelling my best. @dovemencare makes it very easy for me. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to always make a good first impression. Looks are one thing but smelling great is always a wanted plus 😉
Ethan H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Love the way this stuff smells and so does my lady. If I were to choose from a store Dove is the brand I choose.
Krystal B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant is the best smelling dry spray my husband has ever tried! I’ve bought him many and he hated the smell every time. He opened this box and immediately loved the fresh scent! I would definitely recommend it!
Charlena M.
Richmond Hill, GA
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Charlena M.
This is a great product! My Fusband (future husband) is a mechanic, he works outside all day and down here in the south it is hotter than Satan's toenails. This product kept him dry all day, he smelt great when he came home from work. I had to question if he really went to work. He loves it. Great work Dove Men's Care
Kelly B.
Moberly, MO
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Kelly B.
It smells great. The dry spray lasts through the whole day. The face and body wash smell clean and fresh. The only thing that could make this set better is that they need a matching body lotion. But he was very happy with everything. Influenster Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals + Sage Bar Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals + Sage Body Wash Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooklyn G.
Gallatin
il y a 2 ans
PABITRA R. il y a 2 ans
The dry spray has longer lasting which is great!!