BY DOVE #15 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Tough on sweat, not on skin

• Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel

• Clinically proven non-irritant formula

• 48-hour sweat protection

• ¼ moisturizer technology that helps protect against irritation

• 100% alcohol-free formula

• Invigorating, refreshing scent

When you’re on the go all the time, you need a strong antiperspirant that can keep up with your busy schedule. Sweat is a part of life but one that’s easy to combat. If you want to feel fresh, give Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant a go.

Its proven formula fights sweat and odor for up to 48 hours, leaving  you with an invigorating, refreshing scent. Its formula with ¼ moisturizer technology actively cares for men’s skin, moisturzing to help boost the skin’s natural moisture barrier, combating dryness. In short, it’s tough on sweat – not on skin.

If you’re looking for a strong antiperspirant that helps prevent underarm irritation, Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant is for you. Get our best antiperspirant for men combined with our ¼ moisturizer technology for a fresh feeling that lasts all day.

• I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE WAY THIS SMELLS ON BOTH MY SON &amp...3 Answers
  • How does this smell..is it noticible9 Answers
  • My husband has used this and it works amazing the smell i...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Paige D.
Cocoa, FL
These products were tested by two people.

1st person, 40 year old male, normal hair type, normal skin type:

First off, I feel that I am not in the Target demographic for these items. I tend to believe that soap is soap and price point is the biggest Factor in what products I buy. While I do like the gray color scheme, I don't feel I need reassurance that this item is for men when buying bath products.
Deodorant spray: I typically use a gel Stick deodorant, so this is exactly the opposite of what I am used to. The spray was less tacky than expected. The scent was pleasant enough, similar to what I use regularly, however it was about twice as strong.
Bath Bar: decent sent and lather. Felt like it took twice as long as normal soap to wash off. This is likely from the moisturizer; as I have a decent complexion as is, this is an unnecessary addition.
Body wash: I did not like this. The scent is strong and generically green, as in it smells strongly like every other green-colored product on the market. The thin slime like consistency is weird and it does not lather well.
Shampoo/conditioner: I generally disapprove of combination products, as they generally do neither job well. However my hair felt clean and fluffy after using this. The scent is less than ideal, but at least it washes out. I do not think I would want my head smelling of menthol. At least there is not enough menthol to create a tingling effect, which I dislike.

2nd person, 40 year old female, combination skin, dry/bleached hair.

Bar soap: Minimal lather. Smells like Irish Spring but toned down. Do not use when washing away deodorant, turns into a sticky mess! Took several washes with another brand of soap to get the stickiness off of my skin.
Shampoo/conditioner combo: Smell is a big combination of scents. A bit overwhelming for my taste... Similar scents to body washes with "green" or "mountain" type names, along with a menthol-lyptus scent. Not very conditioning, but cleans well. Not recommended for dry/bleached hair. Will not give the conditioning needed for this hair type.
Body wash: Very clean, green scent, but nothing too out of the ordinary for unisex/masculine "green" scents. Not a big lather, and also does not react well to deodorant . Took several washes with another brand of soap to get the stickiness off of my skin.
Spray deodorant: Smells nice. but not memorable. Works well, but spray-ons are not really my thing. Can't complain about how it worked, however.

Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
I really like this antiperspirant spray because it did a good job blocking me from sweating as I went about my workday, and it also had a fragrance that was pleasant and enduring but was not overpowering.  True to the advertising, this is a very fresh and clean scent that perfectly captures that "fresh out of the shower" essence and keeps it around into the afternoon.

The fragrance is not overpowering or too complex, so I found I was able to pair it very easily with my favorite scents like Jimmy Choo Man Eau De Toilette , or Dior Sauvage Eau De Toilette , or Brit By Burberry For Men , or  Versace Eros Eau de Toilette Spray for Men and the combinations were pleasant.

I would not say that the product truly offers "48 hours" of protection as advertised, but I am also someone who believes in daily showering so that claim didn't need to be true.  What was true, and what is more important, is that this kept me fresh and dry through my workday and all the way until I got home in the evening.

At 3.8 oz. and a decent spray volume, this container will last a few weeks at least if you're using it daily.  It is worth the price (it retails at around $5.99 at most places) and it is not an expensive inclusion in my daily hygiene routine.

I really liked this product and would buy it again.
Jordan M.
Portland, OR
I have only ever used stick deodorant, but after this product I may start using sprays. It goes on very quickly, smells great, and lasts much longer than any other deodorant I have used.

Spraying this product on can be a little difficult, as it is kind of hard to control the spray. I think this may just take some getting used to, but it was kind of hard to get it exactly where I wanted it.

That being said, once it was in place the deodorant easily lasted 18 hours, without ever changing in smell. It is an incredible product in terms of longevity, I was very impressed.

The can says to apply from 6 inches away, and if you do this then it goes on relatively clear and dry. If you are closer, however, there is a very noticeable white spray and it's a little cold for maybe 10 seconds. Either method works, but it is better to apply it from a little further away rather than closer.

In terms of reducing sweat, the spray lacked a little. Wearing this spray in hot weather will not completely get rid of underarm sweat, although it does seem to reduce it a tiny bit. Odor reduction is what this deodorant is best for, as it does that flawlessly.

Disclaimer: I received this Dove Men+Care kit free of charge in exchange for my feedback on using the products

Samantha Y.
Del rio, TX
Deodorant: Goes on dry instantly and has a strong, clean scent.  The dryness of the deodorant made it difficult to determine that I actually put enough; may have led to over-spraying.  The protection lasted through a 4-mile run and other rigorous exercise.  Held up to normal activity throughout the day, and was still working up to the next morning.  Good product, but will likely stick with previous solid deodorant.
Bar Soap:  Was tester’s bar soap of choice prior to testing.  Smells great, clean feeling, no residue, no microbeads in the soap.  Bar is a decent size and lasts a reasonable amount of time, and is reasonably priced when bought on its own.
Shampoo/Conditioner:  The “caffeine and menthol” additives touted on the bottle were not a selling point and seemed unnecessary.  Shampoo tingled during use, but the sensation faded by the end of the shower.  Tester had short haircut, which led to an inconclusive testing of its effect on “shine and body” aspects, but the product rinsed away without noticeable residue.
Body/Face Wash:  Body wash has a clean scent and lathers up well.  Leaves no residue or “over-moisturized” feeling on body or face, and rinsed away easily.  The body wash scent lasted about two hours after use.
Overall, the ranking for the system is:
#1. Bar Soap
#2. Body/Face Wash
#3. Shampoo/Conditioner
#4. Deodorant
Vanessa |.
I received this Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Grooming Kit #complimentary from #Influenster for testing purposes.

My husband was ecstatic when I shared that this VoxBox was especially for him to test and review during the Father Day season!

BODY AND FACE WASH: Great refreshing masculine scent that left body feeling clean; however, a little too strong for his face for daily use. He did notice smoother skin on his legs — which is great! This was his favorite product in the grooming kit!

SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER: First time trying a 2 in 1 formula for his hair. He enjoyed the great smell during his morning showers to help him wake up! Noticeable softness, but has not noticed stronger hair, yet, after one bottle. PRO-TIP: Great back-up to wash beard!

DRY SPRAY ANTIPERSPIRANT: Great scent combination to the rest of the products and does dry fast; however, protection did not last more than a few hours and had to reapply — glad it is gym bag/travel friendly!

BODY AND FACE BAR: Personally not a fan of bar soaps due to hygiene matters; but tested a few times. Great scent like the rest of the grooming kit! However, he does have sensitive skin, so this may be (like most bars of soap) too strong for him, as he needed to apply lotion a couple hours later due to some skin discomfort.

My husband has found a couple @DoveMenCare Extra Fresh skin care favorites to add to his grooming routine during this @Influenster #VoxBox #CareMakesAMan product testing! Thank you for the opportunity!
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
"Extra Fresh"

Dy spray giving him "48 hours or powerful protection" in a non-irritant formula.

Of note this is an antiperspirant which primary usage is "reduces underarm wetness" with the active ingredient being aluminum chlorohydrate (20.2%).

I delved a bit more into this product than the rest of the Men+Care Extra Fresh line due to the aluminum and wanting to ensure this wouldn't irritate him before.

* ¼ moisturizer technology that helps protect against irritation

* 100% alcohol-free formula

There are several pros versus cons when looking at switching to spray-on deodorants vice stick or gel. These are easier to take on the go especially in hot climates like where we live; flip side is the fact it's an aerosol can in the heat. Melted deodorant or heated can, fine line there.

Accurate spray radius and it hasn't left any residues on his arm pit nor clothes. Scent is herb-like to me with a hint of soap; I like it and so does my son.

I cannot attest to the 48 hours of protection seen as he takes showers daily, but he does smell great and hasn't had any funky smelling days with it on.

I received the Extra Fresh line of Dove Men+Care free via Influenster for the man / men in my life.
Roxanne O.
My boyfriend only uses the “48 hour” deodorant, so this was a score for him to try a new brand. He has also never used a spray deodorant so he was also trying a different kind of product as well as a new brand.

The Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant didn’t irritate his skin so that’s a plus! We’ve been looking for aluminum free deodorant so we were a bit disappointed to see that aluminum was the main active ingredient.. but it worked! It’s very effective.

We had 100+ degree temps today he doesn’t stink and he’s dry so that’s great! It has a good smell and goes on dry. It definitely made him consider trying a spray deodorant in the future. I’m a former Dove deodorant user myself and I switched to a different brand that has no aluminum. If this didn’t contain aluminum we would definitely buy it when we run out, because it’s a great product. The packaging is great and the formula is good and didn’t irritate his skin, most importantly it worked. Aside from the aluminum (we just aren’t fans of) it’s a great product.

*** Full Disclosure: I received this product #complimentary from #voxbox and #Influenster for testing purposes. ***

#Free #CareMakesAMan #Contest #RoxyReviews #SkinCare #SkinCareSolutions #deodorant #MensCare #DoveMens #FrugalSkincare #Skincare #InfluensterVoxBox #VoxBox #Dove #DoveMen #Influenster
#DoveMenCare #honestbeautyreviews
Alexandria W.
Alhambra, CA
The Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray has become my new favorite!

Here are some of my favorites about this amazing spray:
+ Application: nice & simple; the spray makes applying so easy
+ Texture: the spray goes on your skin like air and won't leave a film of wetness or damp feeling after it settles on your skin (my fav part)

+ Smell: the smell of this is slightly different than the other products in the "Extra Fresh" lineup but it reminds me of their soap and notes of a men's cologne!
+ Effectiveness: this is where this spray truly SHINES! I love that it really does keep your underarms truly dry within the stated time period

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an alternative to traditional deodorant sticks since this in my opinion is better than those. I would re-purchase this product after I finish using the whole product!

*DISCLAIMER: I did receive this product from Influenster for testing purposes and am not paid to post these items. @Influenster @DoveMenCareUS #CareMakesAMan #Complimentary #Contest
Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
So hubby had mixed reviews of the dove men’s care set. He has been a dial man for I can’t even tell you how long so when I was chosen for this Influenster complimentary vox box review I was so excited. Let’s start with the shampoo. He loved the smell. He said it lathered well and he would not seek it out but if it was on sale he would buy it. Today, we noticed his scalp was extremely dry. This has not happened with his other shampoos. Then the shower gel, he is more of a bar soap kind of guy but he said it smelled good. Still would not purchase it. He said it did not make him feel clean. Now on to the deodorant, he absolutely hated it. Hated the scent, said it did not perform well at all covering sweat or odor and that he would not even use it again. Now for the bar soap. It is a face and body bar soap which is nice and he loved the scent. Not sure he is convinced that it is better than his dial favorite but he said it was very moisturizing and he felt clean! Score!!!
Jennifer Y.
San Jose, CA
Product definitely works to keep you dry, it sometimes takes more than one application per 48 or even 24 hours to make sure you don't smell.

If your chief concern is sweat, this is a great product to use. Smell isn't too overpowering, although I myself am not usually a fan of smells marketed to men. This is definitely one of the more neutral 'mens' smells, in that it is mostly just minty with a hint of musk. It definitely smells like a 'men's' product, so your mileage on that may vary. I personally don't mind this kind of smell especially in a deoderant because 'men's' deo tends to be stronger, cheaper, and longer lasting, and I would say that this is the case for this deo.

**Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from voxbox and Influenster for testing purposes. **

#Free #CareMakesAMan #Contest #SkinCare #SkinCareSolutions #deodorant #MensCare #DoveMens #Skincare #InfluensterVoxBox #VoxBox #Dove #DoveMen @Influenster
@DoveMenCare
darique w.
How does this smell..is it noticible
Bergineliz R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This deodorant make you itchy?
Kathie L.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My husband used this has anyone problems with this not lasting the full 48hrs?
Heather Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this spray last a good amount of time? And how strong is the smell?
Joshua B.
Kansas City, MO
How long does this last and, since it's an aerosol, does it dry your arm pits out?