Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant

• Tough on sweat, not on skin

• Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel

• Clinically proven non-irritant formula

• 48-hour sweat protection

• ¼ moisturizer technology that helps protect against irritation

• 100% alcohol-free formula

• Invigorating, refreshing scent

When you’re on the go all the time, you need a strong antiperspirant that can keep up with your busy schedule. Sweat is a part of life but one that’s easy to combat. If you want to feel fresh, give Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant a go.

Its proven formula fights sweat and odor for up to 48 hours, leaving  you with an invigorating, refreshing scent. Its formula with ¼ moisturizer technology actively cares for men’s skin, moisturzing to help boost the skin’s natural moisture barrier, combating dryness. In short, it’s tough on sweat – not on skin.

If you’re looking for a strong antiperspirant that helps prevent underarm irritation, Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant is for you. Get our best antiperspirant for men combined with our ¼ moisturizer technology for a fresh feeling that lasts all day.

Is a good  deodorant?[product:dove-men-care-extra-fresh-dry-spray-antiperspirant]
How long does this last?
Does it work? How effective is it?
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant!
How would you rate this product?
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Stephen C.
I used to dislike spray deodorant because of how overpowering the scents were when they were aerated but this specific scent from Dove does not do that. This is actually the product that put me back on spray deodorants because of it's ease to apply without leaving streaks or marks on my clothing while not being suffocating when sprayed. The shape and size of the can also makes it a bit more sleek and compact so that it can be tossed in a bag without taking up too much space - the can is tall and slim rather than short and fat. I would definitely pick up another can and am even open to trying the other scents.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Franklin Sq, NY
I prefer using men's deodorant because I feel like the fragrance and protection is stronger. I prefer the scent of Dove Men's. I feel like I am protected from sweat or BO for longer as compared to Secret or other women's antiperspirants. I do tend to sweat a decent amount and fear the smell, so I recommend this to those with similar issues. Don't be afraid to use men's products as a girl!
Woburn, MA
My boyfriend got this from influenster and honestly I didnt really love it. Its not that it didn't smell good... Just not a very manly scent. I dont think it complimented him well and it only lasted an hour. I didn't love it, but he didn't mind it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Alyssa K.
I bought this for my husband in a gift set. He loves this and uses it every day. He says it seems to work well and lasts for an 8 hour day. It has a nice clean scent, but I recommend using it in a well ventilated area. After my husband sprays this in our bathroom, I turn the vent on because the air residue permeates the whole room, getting in my lungs, and making me cough.
Lakewood, CO
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant uploaded by Christopher S.
Kept me fresh and dry all day. I have sensitive skin, and from time to time, I would randomly get itchy and rashy in my pit area where the product was applied. For the purpose, the product worked, but will not buy due to my skin senaitivity.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
carrollton
I am literally obsessed with this spray deodorant. Are use it every single day of my life and love using it. I don’t think there’s anything to improve in this product. The price is amazing and it’s very affordable. I would definitely buy this product again because my body is so addicted to it.
Jamaica
Dove deodorant has been my go to spray for 3 years now. Many other companies fail to address staining on your clothes when spraying the product. Dove deodorant rarely leaves white stains when sprayed and always sticks onto my skin dry. It leaves zero residue and often lasts longer than advertised.
Woodbridge, VA
As much as I love Men+Care this product I dont recommend. The smell is there but I do not feel it lasts long at all. I am not a fan of sprays over normal deoderant at all. Stick with the regular deoderant and small great all day long. I received as a gift but I will definitely never purchase this.
twin falls
Dove is by far the best brand I have found in body wash and deodorant. I was too sure how my husband and I would like the spray but we tried it out and actually love it. It’s our new fav. Even when you do sweat it doesn’t smell like that stinky deodorant that changes smell when you sweat.
I love this scene on my boyfriend. It's a great scent and I myself have used it from time to time. It has just a simple clean smell that I appreciate. It does last fairly long, not as long as other antiperspirants. I would buy again and would recommend to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gallatin
il y a 8 mois
poby R. • il y a 5 mois
The dry spray has longer lasting which is great!!