BY DOVE

This deodorant with a subtle crisp scent provides 24-hour protection from wetness and odour for men with a unique formula combining anti-perspirant ingredients and advanced moisturizer technology. It makes a real difference to mens skin and help reduce irritation. Available in Extra Fresh or Clean Comfort

Ashley G.
Purchased at: Target
I got this as a sample once and ran out of my own deodorant not too long later so I used it out of pure emergency. I actually like it MUCH better than any other deodorant I’ve used. Plus it smells super clean!
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
I’m a girl and yes I use men’s deodorant. I swear more than I’d like to admit in my underarms, but this deodorant really helps me keep my perspiration at bay! HOWEVER, I can ONLY use the Dove men’s deodorants that do NOT have the see through cap on them and JUST the solid matte grey. If they have the see through cap and the actual deodorant stick is blue, it gives me TERRIBLE rashes and cuts on my underarms :( don’t know why I react so badly to that specific formula
Larry T.
las vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually used my husbands as I was out of my regular brand and I was very glad how soft it leaves your underarm area while still helping to keep you dry and fresh all day
Tony F.
Fayetteville
Purchased at: Target
I am a serious sweater. This deodorant works great. It keeps me smelling fresh. I often have people ask what that smell is when I am around because it smells that good.
Caitlin C.
Monticello, KY
I actually love this deodorant because it works so well. For a long time I used women's deodorant and found that it just was not working for me. A few years ago I switched to men's deodorant and tried a few brands and I found that this one did the best job, and it didn't smell too manly. I recommend the Dove Men+Care Extra fresh Deodorant Stick especially for women who find that women's deodorant just isn't working for them.
amari n.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Won’t lie to you, this is one of my favorites and I’m not too sure why. Something about a masculine smell is just really soothing to me and it works just as well...
Kimberly M.
Newport News
My husband and i both use this. I use this before the gym or field hockey games to ensure I am really protected and won’t smell super manly. My husband loves it because it not only works for him while he works outside all day it also does not irritate his skin like other brands. It also smells great!
Francesca R.
Bronx, NY
My husband love it he used to get irritated by different brand he had used and the odor wouldn’t fully cover his 1.30 riding inevitabile smell.... with this tho! He is sooooo happy
Christina B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am a female and I use this deodorant because it works even better than the clinical strength female brands. The “cologne” smell is not super strong and not overpowering. Keeps me dry and smelling great even after a workout!
Morgan R.
Mason City, IA
These products are absolutely amazing for the facts that they feel light on your skin and not like a mask. They do not leave you feeling sticky and are not overly scented like many other men's deodorants. My boyfriend loves these and I will always purchase these for him. They smell so clean and fresh and are light feeling. The packs are cheaply priced for such great quality! I would highly recommend these products to anyone interested.
Mark K.
Orlando, FL
Does this really perform? I don't think of manly when I think of dove,lol.
Tonia Z.
Any one else's significant other had issues with even this causing irritation?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Always thought dove products were for women, is this good for a man?
Cole V.
Waukee
Does this work well when performing an intense workout?
PEDRO K.