BY DOVE

This deodorant with a subtle crisp scent provides 24-hour protection from wetness and odour for men with a unique formula combining anti-perspirant ingredients and advanced moisturizer technology. It makes a real difference to mens skin and help reduce irritation. Available in Extra Fresh or Clean Comfort

Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
I’m a girl and yes I use men’s deodorant. I swear more than I’d like to admit in my underarms, but this deodorant really helps me keep my perspiration at bay! HOWEVER, I can ONLY use the Dove men’s deodorants that do NOT have the see through cap on them and JUST the solid matte grey. If they have the see through cap and the actual deodorant stick is blue, it gives me TERRIBLE rashes and cuts on my underarms :( don’t know why I react so badly to that specific formula
Kimberly M.
Newport News
My husband and i both use this. I use this before the gym or field hockey games to ensure I am really protected and won’t smell super manly. My husband loves it because it not only works for him while he works outside all day it also does not irritate his skin like other brands. It also smells great!
Morgan R.
Mason City, IA
These products are absolutely amazing for the facts that they feel light on your skin and not like a mask. They do not leave you feeling sticky and are not overly scented like many other men's deodorants. My boyfriend loves these and I will always purchase these for him. They smell so clean and fresh and are light feeling. The packs are cheaply priced for such great quality! I would highly recommend these products to anyone interested.
Shivani P.
These deodorants are male and female friendly!!! They smell great but not overly strong either while still making sure you don't smell.

My favorite thing about them is that SOME of these (read the ingredients) DO NOT HAVE ALUMINUM INSIDE! That's why you may not feel so sticky and your skin may not be discolored or something. Such a great alternative to regular deodorants that still works!
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
Most deodorants made for women do not work for me. I’ve been using this one for awhile now. The smell isn’t too “masculine” and I wouldn’t mind if it was. It’s a good price and does the job. I don’t sweat through things. It keeps me relatively dry. Sometimes damp, but not soaking. I sweat a lot so I need something like this to get the job done and keep me fresh
Zoe L.
I grabbed this one as a guess when I went shopping without my husband, and he says this was a bullseye! I feel like he ran through it pretty quickly, but that honestly could just be from him actually applying it every day. It smells great, and he says it doesn’t feel any kind of sticky or uncomfortable and actually made his skin feel softer. Definitely will buy again.
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
bought this for my husband as a set with body wash.  Smells so good and keeps him smelling fresh and clean all day and night!  Does not leave any residue and is so worth the price.  I've started buying different fragrances for my older boys. No more stinky boy smell in my house! lol
Riah W.
My fiance and I share this deodorant and it smells great. The scent lasts all day and keeps sweat at bay. I love the smell of all Axe deodorants, they smell amazing and they last forever. They do tend to break, though, which isn't fun, but they can last for months otherwise.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I absolutely love how this smells on my man! My fiancee remodels homes for a living. The construction business can get pretty dirty and isn't easy work. This deodorant is awesome. After 6-7 hours my guy still smells amazing! Every man wants to smell good. Especially when they're working. This doesn't have an over powering scent. We highly recommend Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant!
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Dove Men +care deodorant is a really great product for men . Especially if you have sensitivity and get irritated by most deodorant brands. My husband and my son both can not wear most deodorants except this one. It's absolutely great and it works perfect! Keeps them dry and odor free. It doesn't stain shirts at all or any yellowing marks on white shirts. Price is far below what I would except and there is always coupons so I can buy this under $2 !!
Mark K.
Orlando, FL
Does this really perform? I don't think of manly when I think of dove,lol.
Tonia Z.
Any one else's significant other had issues with even this causing irritation?
Cole V.
Waukee
Does this work well when performing an intense workout?
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
is the scent strong?
Nadine C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Always thought dove products were for women, is this good for a man?

Walmart