BY DOVE #52 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

This deodorant with a subtle crisp scent provides 24-hour protection from wetness and odour for men with a unique formula combining anti-perspirant ingredients and advanced moisturizer technology. It makes a real difference to mens skin and help reduce irritation. Available in Extra Fresh or Clean Comfort

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
My boyfriend loves all of these! They’re so refreshing and leave your armpits feeling soft and clean like you just showered. These are way better than others he’s tried. He also hasn’t complained about feeling sticky by the end of the day. So it’s a win! We will definitely repurchase.
Morgan R.
Mason City, IA
These products are absolutely amazing for the facts that they feel light on your skin and not like a mask. They do not leave you feeling sticky and are not overly scented like many other men's deodorants. My boyfriend loves these and I will always purchase these for him. They smell so clean and fresh and are light feeling. The packs are cheaply priced for such great quality! I would highly recommend these products to anyone interested.
Kimberly D.
Yorktown, VA
My husband and i both use this. I use this before the gym or field hockey games to ensure I am really protected and won’t smell super manly. My husband loves it because it not only works for him while he works outside all day it also does not irritate his skin like other brands. It also smells great!
Shivani P.
These deodorants are male and female friendly!!! They smell great but not overly strong either while still making sure you don't smell.

My favorite thing about them is that SOME of these (read the ingredients) DO NOT HAVE ALUMINUM INSIDE! That's why you may not feel so sticky and your skin may not be discolored or something. Such a great alternative to regular deodorants that still works!
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
Most deodorants made for women do not work for me. I’ve been using this one for awhile now. The smell isn’t too “masculine” and I wouldn’t mind if it was. It’s a good price and does the job. I don’t sweat through things. It keeps me relatively dry. Sometimes damp, but not soaking. I sweat a lot so I need something like this to get the job done and keep me fresh
Kalea W.
Portsmouth Ohio
It work just as good as woman's dove deodorant. Must try. Men sweat more so I'm sure that why it works so good it's not expensive u can but at local Wal-Mart or drugstore. You have to buy it to see what I'm talking about yes. I WOULD DEFINITELY BUT AGAIN....
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Okay, so I bought this for my boyfriend to test out, and the review from a guy is that "it did its job." hahaha. I actually tried it to see what it feels like, and honestly, it's something I might would even wear. I mean yeah it's got Dude Bro scent but in a pinch, this would work. Especially since it's moisturizing.
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
bought this for my husband as a set with body wash.  Smells so good and keeps him smelling fresh and clean all day and night!  Does not leave any residue and is so worth the price.  I've started buying different fragrances for my older boys. No more stinky boy smell in my house! lol
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Boyfriend really likes this product. It smells nice. The value is good. Easy to use. Will definitely purchase for our household again. Uses daily. Can find at almost any store. I really like the smell of this one
Jewels G.
Okay so on the fence with this one. My husband really likes this one. He loves the scent, the feel, and the longevity of it. He did used to purchase it until I told him to get something else because I truly don’t enjoy the scent of it either. So because of that, it only gets 3 stars. If he were rating it, it’ll probably get 4.
Mark K.
Orlando, FL
Does this really perform? I don't think of manly when I think of dove,lol.
Tonia Z.
Any one else's significant other had issues with even this causing irritation?
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
is the scent strong?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Always thought dove products were for women, is this good for a man?
Cole V.
Waukee
Does this work well when performing an intense workout?