BY DOVE #7 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Francesca T.
Denver
My husband likes this product. The smell is nice and it doesn’t irritate his extremely sensitive skin. He also likes how moisturized his skin feels after using it. The price is affordable he’s been buying it for a couple of years
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Daniel A.
I’ve used this product many time and I am very satisfied with the products it keeps me smelling really fresh and clean through out the day. Would recommend to any men
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
This body wash and face wash smells so nice. My husband loves it! It’s inexpensive but great quality. The smell is very long lasting. I definitely will be going back for more at Walmart. I recommend this body and face wash!
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Love love love this! I can barely keep my have a off my man after he gets out the shower and sometimes he ends up needing to get re cleaned up lol but in all seriousness this wash is awesome and does a great job without stripping his skin dry
Clista G.
Richmond , KY
My fiancé uses this wash and it is super nice because it smells so wonderful! I used this to wash my hands with when I had nothing else and it made my hands smell super nice and was so long lasting. The scent is incredible.
Katherine S.
My husband has extra sensitive skin and most things with fragrance irritate him. Except this one! He’s been using it over a year and hasn’t had any problems. He smells great and it helps combat the harsh effects on his skin from working long hours outside in the summer.
Erica P.
Universal City, TX
Hubby loves this product and it smells so wonderful in the bottle as well as on him after each use. Scent is long lasting, he doesn't even need cologne when he uses this product, and it keeps him soft and clean
Macario N.
Pasadena , TX
This is by far my favorite body wash to use period! It has a nice cucumber type of scent but it has had some cooling technology which obviously wakes you up when you've just woke up and hopped in the shower.
Lindsey P.
Chapman, KS
This is my husbands body wash but I use it to wash my own face. It has left my skin clearer than most stuff I've used in the past. I don't need to use much at all and I get to smell like him for a while too.
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find for purchase?

back