BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on www.ama...
Macey C.
Findlay, OH
My boyfriend uses this body wash and it smells really good and he said it makes you feel clean. But he doesn’t like the cooling sensation because sometimes it can burn. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Melissa M.
I buy this all the time for the men in my family. They get really pissed when I don't.they absolutely love it and have fit when they run out. It must be stocked in my home at all times, lol. Love it, have to have it
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
I bought this product for my fiancé and he absolutely loved it. He thinks the scent is masculine and says it doesn’t dry out his skin. It’s a fair price for a good quality product. I would recommend this to any mans man.
Majalina W.
Killeen, TX
When I got this in the mail I was so excited for my husband to try cause it smelled so good I wasn’t disappointed about any part of it I have always been a fan of dove and still am they make really good products,
Amanda C.
Jacobs Creek
My husband uses this! Along with the deodorant in sensitive skin. His back still drys out. It’s not harsh even with the scent. He was burned when he was a baby so his skin will be different. He likes it overall!
Amber A.
My husband uses this dove extra fresh body and face wash every day. He loves the scent and it leaves him feeling clean and refreshed. It’s a great value and he recommends it to anyone looking for a great value.
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I originally received the Dove mens antiperspirant in a Voxbox and my son fell in love with it. I had to go out and buy body wash and shampoo. He absolutely loves it! It smells delicious and it lasts all day!!
Chelsea M.
My husband really stands by this stuff and it smells delicious. It does what it’s supposed to and keeps my man satisfied. It’s his go to product. It’s affordable and a quality product. If absolutely recommend.
Kimberly D.
I bought this for my boys to use & they seemed to really like it. They like having one product to use for both washing their bodies & shampooing their hair. Lazy boys. Lol I would recommend this to anyone with sons!
B💋 L.
Swansea, IL
The only body wash I buy for my guy. It smells AMAZING! And it's dove, which I feel is the best wash out there. It's definitely not disappointing and it's affordable. I'm sure you can find it at any drug store you walk into.