BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Lindsey P.
Chapman, KS
This is my husbands body wash but I use it to wash my own face. It has left my skin clearer than most stuff I've used in the past. I don't need to use much at all and I get to smell like him for a while too.
Laura P.
Melvindale , MI
We use this when we need a good scrub after working out or a great sweaty job around the house. It deep cleans and leaves you fresh and smelling great for the rest of the day. I would totally recommend this!
Jessica Z.
My boyfriend buys this regularly. His skin can be kind if sensitive and he never has a reaction with this body wash. And true to male form he likes a body wash that can be used to shampoo his hair (ugh).
Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
My son loves this body wash. He tells me all time that it makes him feel fresh. It’s very effective in making him feel clean. It’s not expensive all very affordable. Yes I would recommend it to all men.
Corey T.
Billings, MT
I really enjoy using this body wash in the shower. It has a great smell, lathers up well and is effective in keeping me clean! The bottle lasts a long time since it doesn’t take much to cover your body!
Tiffany H.
Jacksonville
I buy for my hubby and this is one of my favorite go to products for him. Other soaps have left his skin dry but this body wash he has no complaints with. I utilize the coupons that Dove puts in the paper monthly which helps with cost.
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
I'm rating this even though it's my son who uses it. Lol He seems to like it and the bathroom smells amazing after he uses it in the shower. You can smell him walking down the hall! Lol Good product!
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Yes I am a woman but I use this dove mail care it really works on my scan especially if I have a break out in a be gone in like three days it was not expensive at all and I would recommend this body wash
Jared C.
Corpus Christi
The smell of these products are not strong but very masculine. I would definitely recommend this to a friend or family member. It’s worth the price comparing it to other drug store products plus dove carries a great reputation.
Shane K.
Allentown
Dove’s face and body wash is a pretty average product. It smells good and it non-drying, and doesn’t leave a film on the skin. I’ve never used it as a face wash because my skin is so sensitive, but as a body wash it works good.
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find for purchase?

Kohl's