BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on www.ama...
Cooper H.
Coquitlam, BC
I love the smell of this body wash and it’s all due to my spouse. He started using it and I just stole it instead of buying my own. It leaves us feeling cleaning and smelling fresh, I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
CHELSEA C.
Toronto, ON
Honestly I use this whenever I’m out of my soap and need to head to the store...my boyfriend loves it and sometimes I sneak some when I’m out. It smells so good and it works great
Kelsie M.
Edmonton
My fiancé loves this body wash. It smells great and leaves his skin soft and feeling fresh! He uses it as a body wash only, his face got very dry when he tried it as a face wash.
Charlotte F.
Moncton, NB
I use this product while at my parents place. My dad is a shower lover and when I accidentally forget my products it's what's on hand. I enjoy rich lather and very mild scent.
Tania B.
Riviere, QC
C’est le gel douche que mon amoureux emploi.

Ils sent super bon quand il sort de la douche.

Il s’ent sert pour les cheveux, le visage et le corps.

Il n’est pas très cher et on peut le retrouver partout même au à Dollarama
Madison L.
My husband uses the full dove men line of bath/body products and he loves them all! They smell great, and they’re a great product. They don’t dry his skin out or irritate his skin at all, which is nice for his sensitive skin!
Leah K.
Port Elgin , ON
This is a staple in my husbands toiletry bag. Although the scent is strong in the container, it mellows out after the shower. He likes that it’s dual purpose which saves on extra products (and time too).
Amy S.
Middle Sackville
I guy this product for my boyfriend, it makes him sell amazing and is really easy on his sensitive skin. The smell isn’t too strong too so it doesn’t give us a headache
Jessica D.
Lancaster park
This is very affordable. It’s usually under $7 at Walmart. It smells great! My hubby has been using it for over 2 years now. He has pretty sensitive skin and it doesn’t seem to cause any issues! I would recommend the product for sure!
Siobhan P.
Langham
I am more partial to the sensitive skin men's care line but the extra fresh is good too. My husband smells great, his skin isn't as dry, and he no longer breaks out in eczema patches