BY DOVE #7 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Ashley C.
Marshfield, MO
This is always in the shower for my husband. It is his daily go to and leaves him smelling fresh and handsome!
Henrietta H.
Vineland, NJ
Very nice for men. Buy this for my grandsons. Nicely scented. Attractive package. Worth the price. I recommend.
Melissa F.
San Antonio, TX
My husband loves this product. The scent is also a plus. His skin is always feels well moisturized and healthy.
Maely r.
Lindenwold, NJ
I love this product that so much that I will highly recommend this to every person I come across. smells great.
Cm C.
United states
I love this product for my husband he loves it and I love the feel of his skin and the smell is awesome too. ..
Yesenia F.
Tampa
My husband has been using this product and he like it so far. His skin is more soft and appears more healthy...
Kasey F.
Madison, WI
My son is a preteen and this works great to get him to wash his face and ears. The smell is wonderful as well.
kelsie m.
My boyfriend has used this for years and still continues to! It’s super affordable and makes him smell amazing
Ashley P.
My husband just loves this brand it's in his top three body washes that he uses good clean and amazing smell
Carmen B. O.
Mn
Muy buenos productos y la variedad q tiene me encanta y los olores q le deja a uno bueno. Los recomiendo 100%
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find for purchase?

back