BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Jessica M.
springfield
This smells terrific and does it’s job well liked it so much I bought a three pack very effective and not disappointed
Meagan E.
Pueblo
Wonderful product! It leaves you feeling clean and smelling good all day long! It's the only wash I buy for my husband!
K.c. K.
Mount Pleasant
Love the smell and tingly feeling this body wash gives you. It doesn't irritate my skin and I feel clean all day long.
Jenn G.
Las Cruces, NM
Smells so good, lasts long, made me wanna snuggle up to my man right away, he loves the way it moisturized and lasted
melissa H.
I buy this for my husband and he absolutely loves it! As do I! He comes out of the shower smelling so good and clean😂
Neida B.
usa
boyfriend Really Really loves how this product Smells. He says a little goes a long way so bottle lasted a longtime I
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
A great male body wash that has a great smell and latters well. Dove is one of our trusted brands and i recommend it.
Maria S.
I bough this for my husband and he loved it. Now it's the only thing he uses. The smell after showering is amazing!!
Rosella Renee B.
Springfield, MO
I got this product to review in a voxbox and my hubby tried it, it smells so amazing that I've started using it too.
Carlton D.
The best face and body wash out there. I use this daily and it makes my skin and face feel smooth not oily or greasy
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find for purchase?

Kohl's