BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Courtney S.
Ocala
Love the smell. My son loves it. He says I smell like a man mommy! A little goes a long way. My husband loves dove men care!
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
My husband's favorite! It smells fantastic, cleans well and is everything all in one so no fussing over multiple products!
linda s.
West covina , CA
#CareMakesAMan #contest #complimentary @DoveMenCare @Influenster He loved it, smelled
Fresh and clean i would recommend it
Sherri M.
La Moille, IL
Lathers up nicely and smells great. The fragrance last throughout the day. A definite must buy to make your man smell good
Hannah M.
Dublin
I love when my husband uses this product, he smells amazing .. ladies if u want brownie points with your man, then BUY THIS
Araceli A.
bradley
My husband loves this brand is very good product we pay $7dls but won’ the prize for this great product don’t dry the skin
Crystal W.
Groton
All the boys in my household love these products. Great smell and cleans great. You don't need very much for a great result
Aundrea w.
Wichita
This is product has so many different smells for all occasions and actually makes you smell good for hours after a shower.
William W.
It was awesome and left me feeling refreshed and clean. I loved the scent and the menthol in it gave a nice cooling effect
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Love this product!! Highly recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!!
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find for purchase?

Walmart