BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on www.ama...
preyacpersaud P.
Jamaica
Son uses this daily. He seems to like it. Very difficult to satisfy teenagers. He hasn’t complained.
Kirby C.
Branford
My husband likes this clean smell and thinks it lathers and spreads well it’s the cheapest at Walmart
Tia B.
Atlanta,Ga
My husband tried this for the dryness in his face. He loves it and the smell isn’t too much for him.
Delata C.
Trenton
My favorite product for my boys!! They come out of the shower smelling great and their skin is soft!
Christina J.
White Castle , LA
This body wash came in a set I brought for my husband and he loves it. Smells great and works great
Jamie M.
Seven Hills
I have bought this for my son. He enjoys the smell and the scent lasts a good while. Great product.
Elizabeth S.
Spartanburg , SC
Love this body wash! My hubby smells amazing! Long lasting very smooth! I would for sure buy again!
Lauren A.
Canton, TX
My husband and boys love the dove men products. It’s not a strong scent so I love that about it.
Julianne W.
Vernon
This is a really good product for men and it smells really good. Found anywhere for a cheap price
Ashley D.
Sellersburg , IN
My husband and son use this. I like that it’s dual purpose it makes my son more likely to use it.