BY DOVE #7 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

maria w.
My husband and sons have used this product in the past and were totally satisfied with it. They would give this product thumbs up
Shelby C.
Dawson Springs
My dad enjoys this product, but I myself don't like it all to much. It gives my hair a grainy feeling. The smell is great though.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
My husband loves when I buy him Dove mens body care. From shampoo to deodorant it does its job and leaves him smelling so sexy!!
Arizbeth D.
carson ca
I buy this for my husband he says it is amazing he loves it
Makes his skin clean and feeling fresh
He recommends this for all men
Yolanda H.
Chicago Ridge, IL
My husband favorite brand he always get like 3 bottles. Love the smell and is strong but not like that strong like a good smell.
Sawyer C.
Cookeville, TN
This body wash is great after working a 12 hour shift. It cools you off after being in a hot warehouse. And the scent is amazing.
Cassie S.
Katy, TX
My husband bought this a few times. He seems to like it and I enjoyed how he smelled. I would say it’s an overall nice body wash.
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
My husband uses this all the time. It smells so fresh. He swears by this stuff. I keep extras on hand so that I never run out.
Kali H.
norfolk
My ex used to use this and I loved it on him. It smelt so good all day and was amazing on his skin. He always smelt so amazing
Melina G.
Glendale
This is the shampoo i buy for my hubby. He loves it plus we loove tht is 2 in 1 so i get to payfor1 when he can use it twice :)
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find for purchase?

back