BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
My husband has tried and loved Dove mens care products. I haven't purchased them in a while for him because until now I forgot he liked them
Amber V.
Sapulpa
Me and my husband use the same face and body wash I feel like it really cleans the skin and you get out of the shower feel really refreshed.
Katie P.
I love when my husband uses this! 😍 it smells AMAZING!
Pros- everything
Cons- nothing
Scent lasts a lot longer than most. Very affordable!
Rita M.
Lathrop , CA
My boyfriend uses this and he always smell so good ! I don’t have any cons because I like the smell in him and it does make his skin smooth
Annjelika C.
Houston
My husband loves it it smells really good it really smooth on your skin its last long when he get out shower you still can smell it on him
April G.
Columbus, TX
My husband has enjoyed using this product. His skin is sensitive and can’t use many products but Dove has created products that he can use.
Rachel s.
My husband uses this! I think it smells amazing. Not overpowering in the cologne scent. Bright, refreshing and clean. He loves it as well!
Jackie P.
My husband uses this and I love the smell of it! I continue to buy it for him. My 8 year old son loves to use it as well to smell like dad!
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
This is the only body and face wash that my husband will use! It smells amazingly fresh and it leaves his skin feeling soft and refreshed.
laura R.
Fort Myers
Its ok overall the sent is not bad its soft and it feels fresh on the skin, my boyfriend likes it but he mix and match wiyh other brands.
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find for purchase?

Kohl's