BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on www.ama...
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
My husband loves when I buy him Dove mens body care. From shampoo to deodorant it does its job and leaves him smelling so sexy!!
Cassie S.
Katy, TX
My husband bought this a few times. He seems to like it and I enjoyed how he smelled. I would say it’s an overall nice body wash.
maria w.
My husband and sons have used this product in the past and were totally satisfied with it. They would give this product thumbs up
Melina G.
Glendale
This is the shampoo i buy for my hubby. He loves it plus we loove tht is 2 in 1 so i get to payfor1 when he can use it twice :)
Kali H.
norfolk
My ex used to use this and I loved it on him. It smelt so good all day and was amazing on his skin. He always smelt so amazing
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
This product smells awesome, I use dove products often and I chose to use the men’s line because the smells lasts longer to me
Katharine T.
New York
I freaking love this. The smell is to die for. it’s such a great and lasting smell, you don’t need perfume. It’s just wonderful
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
My husband uses this all the time. It smells so fresh. He swears by this stuff. I keep extras on hand so that I never run out.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Leaves you smelling good and feeling good after a long day at work. Sure to make your lady happy when you get out the shower.
Bailey M.
Oktaha
My fiance loves using this stuff, and it makes him smell really good after hes used it!!!!! This is the only thing he's used