BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Yvette L.
HILMAR, CA
I bought it for my husband and he didn't like it that much. He was expecting something different. But I think it has a good scent.
Ilse T.
Pharr, TX
Dove simply does it again with their products and this is excellent for all the men out there that wanna feel clean but moisturized
Meghan L.
My husband loves this stuff it smells so good. Got it in a box for free and its our favorite! We actually went out and bought more.
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
I bought this body wash for my husband and he loved it he felt fresh and clean we will definitely be purchasing this product again
Amanda E.
Calera, AL
My boyfriend loves to try out different body washes. But this is our favorite! It’s very affordable, smells great and last forever!
Mackenzie C.
traverse city
My fiancé uses this product and loves it!! It the only kind he will buy, because he has very sensitive skin. Will always buy dove.
Yolanda H.
Chicago Ridge, IL
My husband favorite brand he always get like 3 bottles. Love the smell and is strong but not like that strong like a good smell.
Sawyer C.
Cookeville, TN
This body wash is great after working a 12 hour shift. It cools you off after being in a hot warehouse. And the scent is amazing.
Shelby C.
Dawson Springs
My dad enjoys this product, but I myself don't like it all to much. It gives my hair a grainy feeling. The smell is great though.
Cassie S.
Katy, TX
My husband bought this a few times. He seems to like it and I enjoyed how he smelled. I would say it’s an overall nice body wash.