BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
My husband loves this so much we got this sent to us. He uses it Every time in the shower he says it wakes him up in the morning. He smells so scrumptious when he gets out of the shower I have even tried it to really see why he loved it so much. And i5 truly does wake your body us with the mint and coffee smell.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
This is one of my husbands favorite body washes, he often puts it on the grocery list when I’m going shopping and tells me to make sure I don’t forget it! It leaves his skin soft and smooth that I love to touch. It’s got a great masculine scent and he is definitely satisfied consumer of this Dove product.
Victoria Z.
Husband has used this for 3 years already and it smells amazing! I’ve actually snuck in a couple of uses with this and it’s awesome! Very cool refreshing feeling!!!
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
This body wash is very gentle and not over powering with scent. I love the little micro beads that it contains, it helps really get my pores nice and clean. It is also a very convenient product because it’s good for your face and body. I recommend this one over other two in one products k have used in the past.
Kayla J.
Fairborn
Smells nice. Very smooth feel when finished using. Scent is a little stong but or does last for a vey long time. The bottles have the pumps which help from having to grab grab it with wet hands. Decently cheap. Would recommend to use again. Very nice product all around.
Lyzette L.
Locust Grove
I love dual purpose products. Dove is one of those brands that can be trusted to have safe and great products. I love how amazing the scent is. It lasts a long time. I’m so glad they now have body washes for men that don’t smell like cologne but a is just a fresh scent. Not to mention the price is so affordable.
Jennifer C.
I buy this product for my son and he absolutely loves it. This bodywash has a great fresh smell and because my son wastes a lot of product for his age this is perfect. I don't feel too bad because this one is actually fairly inexpensive, definitely a great I.
Karina S.
Houston , TX
This is one of my husband’s favorite body washes . I love how he smells after using it. It’s effective because it’s long lasting and it doesn’t irritate his skin. I would recommend it to any guy that wants something affordable & that smells so refreshing.
Justin M.
New Ulm, MN
This whole Dove for Men line is everything a guy needs! I love the feeling of getting out of the shower and actually feeling clean and smelling great! Thanks for a loyal Dove customer!
Julie R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This did well washing the body but biggest fault I see is that the scent dwindles quickly off your skin in a short time frame. It does its job for the budget though.
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find for purchase?

Kohl's