BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on www.ama...
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Leaves my husband fresh and works all day even when hes working in the sun ans as a farmer thats a lot. Have used it for over year now
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
This is all my husband can use really it leaves him smelling fresh and doesn't dry or irritate his skin like other body washes for men.
Kourtney S.
Monroe, NC
Smells ok for a men’s body wash. My husband doesn’t use on face, just body. No reactions and no over powering scent following a shower.
I don’t like how you have to rate every thing but I would like it if I got free stuff so far I’m liking it other than all of the rating
Kierston B.
irmo
My husband loves doves men products they don’t break him out and they smell amazing.
It’s the only body wash i can get him to use now
Nicki B.
Trenton, NJ
My husband use this product a lot. I actually like the fragrance. It does get the job done especially after my husband gets off work.
Madison V.
My fiance loves it, and I think it smells great. He uses the dual hair and body wash. At this point when it goes on sale we stock up!
Yamilet D.
Opa Locka, FL
My boyfriend uses this body wash & it smells super good. I like the smell, & doesn’t over dry the skin. It’s effective & affordable.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
A very effective way for a man to get clean and take care of his skin at the same time all while he smells like a fresh and clean man
Yakira A.
My husband loved this body wash. He has run out and bought more in bulk. He says that it smells really good and makes him feel fresh.