BY DOVE #7 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
This is my boyfriends favorite brand it's the only body wash he will use plus it smells great so I love it as well. It's not expensive and I can always find it
Kevin J.
Champions Gt, FL
I got this along with the rest of the collect from Influenster and I actually really like how it feels on the skin after. Doesn’t feel like a film on my body.
Chelsea B.
My husband has been using this since his favorite Gilette wash was taken off of shelves near us. So far we’ve been loving it and he said great! No complaints.
Sparco M.
Orlando
This is by far the best body wash i've used. I have dry skin and using this product my skin looks healthier, smooth... Way better than before. Highly recommend
Tommy D.
Oceanside
The least manly part of my day used to be using that strawberry scented body wash. Thanks to Dove, this is no longer an issue. Smells great and does the job.
Crystal S.
Rose Hill
It's body wash. That's about it. The smell is kinda off to me. I got this for my husband but I use it too sometimes and I wanted the smell to linger longer.
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
My husband uses the Dove Extra Fresh Deodorant. He swears by this brand and scent. In the last 15 years I haven't seen him use any other brand. We love Dove!
🌺Kasara L.
Honey Brook, PA
My husband loves this brand and he thinks it smells amazing! He said it works great on his hair and doesn’t break his face out like other body/face washes do
Brittney S.
My boyfriend uses this brand for body wash. He loves the way it smells and I love how he smells after a shower. It’s a great price for the amount you get.
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
My boy friend is in love with this body wash and I personally love how he smell whenever he use it.the only body wash he use and I recommend you get it too
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find for purchase?

back