BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Stephanie A.
As a mother of 4 boys I know nothing about guy stuff and my oldest is going through puberty 🙈 I keep this stocked up in their bathroom so I never have to smell rotten boys again!! Love this
Amanda F.
Lacey , WA
My husband likes this brand of body wash. It’s not too smelly but still leaves a nice scent. It also keeps his skin smooth. It’s affordable and we like the packaging.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I buy this for my 25 yr old son an my 16 yr old they love it! It gets them clean smells awesome an it not expensive! They love dove men I buy the entire line for them
Kayla A.
Leesville, SC
My fiancé loves the Dove Men products. Light scent that lasts all day unlike a few other brands that overwhelm you with perfume. His skin is noticeably softer too.
Tyler H.
Amazing smell. Leaves your skin feeling clean and very soft. Great price for the amount of product you actually get. Definitely would recommend to all my friends.
Nico D.
Dublin, CA
Just got this in a voxbox and it’s really good. Smells great, left me feeling clean and didn’t dry me out! Win win win. Would definitely recommend this body wash
Mallory S.
This is my husbands go to body wash and as his spouse I sure do love it!! He smells great and leaves his skin silky smooth! It’s cheap and easy to find at Walmart it cvs. It’s great!!
Chad E.
Orlando, FL
Quite honestly this is a good product, but it does seem a little oily compared to other products. I was a little disappointed in the way it just falls out when the cap opens but would recommend for a cheap purchase while on vacation
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
Bought this for my husband not thinking he'd like it but he loves it and it smells great. Leaves his skin soft while getting all the grease and oil off from work
Dylan B.
Manahawkin, NJ
Favorite body wash. Keeps me feeling fresh and clean all day and smells great. Has never irritated my skin, and does not leave my skin feeling soapy or waxy like some body washes do. Use it it everyday. Would recommend to any guy or girl that is looking for a great smelling body wash that takes care of your skin!
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find for purchase?

Kohl's