BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Kristi H.
Finally, a product my boys approve of as do i!! The boys absolutely love this as do I. It leaves there skin soft and clean as well as a manly scent!! (They don't like all of mamas girly stuff) the scent is not only invigorating but clean fresh and MANLY!!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
My husband loves using this. He says it smells good and makes his skin feel soft. It is a good price and can be found in just about every store. My husband says that it lathers well and that he doesn't have to use a lot of product at one time.
Eva C.
My boyfriend uses this and it smells amazing. His skin does feel softer and the scent lasts all day. I tried it out the other day and I liked how gentle it was on my feet. I am super particular about my toes so this was a nice change of pace.
Sarah C.
I buy this for my husband but I like the scent and sometimes steal some of his to use for myself. It has a very clean and fresh scent. Usually liquid soaps dry my skin, but this is moisturizing and the scent lasts a decent amount of time.
Zamone A.
Jonesboro, AR
This product makes me feel so great after using it. The pros and cons of this product is that it smells good and works great but is costly. Others will consider this to be expensive but definitely is affordable and worth the price.
👑Dasia🥀🙅 K.
D'Iberville
I love using the Dove deodorant because you won’t be musty four hours and you can use it whenever you want and it does not break and the smell is amazing and it’s affordable and I would recommend it to friends and family members
America S.
Clemson, SC
My boyfriend has been using this shampoo and body wash for years. He always smells amazing! He also tells me that he prefers this over other brands. It can be found everywhere for an affordable price for the quality.
Monica M.
I love the smell! My husband says it works great for cleaning without drying his skin out. Some soaps give him a rash but not this one. The smell lasts a long time too. Doesnt last as long as the bars, my husband tends to put alot on his loafa
Maura N.
I can't give this a full five stars because where should be a warning of the "cooling effect" being extra strong. Men that a warning for you and yours privates. Although it was hilarious hearing my husband's reaction.
Macey C.
Findlay, OH
My boyfriend uses this body wash and it smells really good and he said it makes you feel clean. But he doesn’t like the cooling sensation because sometimes it can burn. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find for purchase?

back