BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on www.ama...
Amanda F.
Lacey , WA
My husband likes this brand of body wash. It’s not too smelly but still leaves a nice scent. It also keeps his skin smooth. It’s affordable and we like the packaging.
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Smells great! Nice fresh crisp scent! Leaving skin nice and soft! Feeling great! Very effective! Have repurchase several times very affordable! Can find anywhere! Definitely recommend
Nichole F.
Pierceton
This body wash is the most amazing smell and is great for all ages. Not only is it good for your body but also good to use on your face. The cost is cheap and I would Recommend it to everyone!
Dylan B.
Manahawkin, NJ
Favorite body wash. Keeps me feeling fresh and clean all day and smells great. Has never irritated my skin, and does not leave my skin feeling soapy or waxy like some body washes do. Use it it everyday. Would recommend to any guy or girl that is looking for a great smelling body wash that takes care of your skin!
Zach M.
McKeesport, PA
This stuff smells so good. It leaves your skin very moist. My only issues is that I feel like I have a film over my skin. However, many disagree. I think I’m used to the the association of “dry meaning clean,” which is not good.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
My husband uses this and it smells great. He always goes back to this one after trying something else. It's a really good value for the amount you get for the price.
Luis O.
Newark, NJ
Love using this it cleans my skin and face just how I like it. Leaves me smelling great. I use it with a wash cloth and exfoliation combo and really makes it better!
Luke F.
Bought this product for my girlfriend and she is totally obsessed with it. She was astonished by the quality of the product and I was happy with the price. It was priced very appropriately and will last awhile!
Alaa E.
Hialeah, FL
Totally cool product, I really enjoyed this product and everything it had to offer for my dry skin and much needed attention for my pores. I can’t believe how well it worked for me, I would recommend this for everyone!
Amanda L.
Absolutely love it! Love the brand and all of the products I've used from this brand. The price is comparable and the quality is amazing. Have and will continue to refer to family and friends!