BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on www.ama...
Andrew B.
Waterford, MI
I’m not too big of a fan of dual purpose products so I only have used this on my body and not my face, but this product smells like your typical men’s soap. It smells clean and lathers up well. I would repurchase.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
I bought this for my husband and son to use in the shower. And it smells so good and fresh and the scant last forever. I love that it’s inexpensive too and you can find it just about anywhere. Yes I recommend this.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I love the Dove Men Care line. I know the fragrances are designed for men, but I think this one is light and clean. My skin always feels super refreshed and clean after using. This is my favorite shower gel.
Alexis H.
My fiancé uses the dove men care and he absolutely loves it !!! This is all he will use because it is very effective for him ! It is afordable but expensive compared to other brands but totally worth it !
Rochelle N.
My boyfriend uses this wash and it smells really fresh. It is gentle on the skin and leaves skin feeling clean and smooth. It is one of his favorite products for the shower.
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
My husband has a bit of dry skin and this actually leaves it a bit more moisturizing then other face wash he has. Which is saying something since this is for face and body.
Ashley M.
Pass Christian
Love this! My honey only uses Dove body wash. It smells amazing and makes his skin so smooth. We always get this kind or the red label one. Both of them smell so wonderful.
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
My husband love this body and face wash and I love it too because smell so good and fresh I bought it at Walmart and I really recommend it and is not expensive less than 5 dlls.
Nicole R.
Benson
Dove is what the men in our household use. They love the smell of it as well as the lather it provides. It s become their product of choice. Super affordable. And great product for the money.
marjolin r.
new york
O yeah this one smell so fresh I like when my Boyfriend used this after the shower he smells amazing and this brand have alots of great product that is keep in my houses very good