BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Danielle L.
Seaford, NY
My son uses this and he loves the way it makes him feel and the smell is great having a teenager this is great because it’s all in one so no hassle and a million products I have to clean up after
Alexander W.
Los Angeles, CA
The Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash is a shower gel that I did NOT expect to love after having used many Bath & Body Works Men shower gels prior for so long.

Here are some of my favs about this body + face wash duo:
+ Smell: it's great and while there are reviews out there that may say it's too strong, I don't personally think so.
+ I would compare the smell to being similar to the Irish Spring spring fresh scents without an over-powering smell or odor tied to it.
+ You don't need a lot to lather it all over: a decent palm-sized amount is all you need and can cover your entire body
+ The consistency is great: NOT watery as some have said it is. Lathers great and has a semi-thick consistency.

I would recommend this product IF you are coming from Bath & Body Works as those generally tended to dry out my skin or cause minor irritations. This product stacks up well against other similarly priced shower gels and in my opinion is amazing!

*Disclosure: I did receive a free product from Dove to test and review. @Influenster @DoveMenCareUS #CareMakesAMan #Complimentary #Contest
Victoria C.
Southaven
First choice for body wash! Never has a horrible smell and it’s what my family has used for generations! Great choice for any skin type if you need something to leave you rejuvenated and ready to take on the new day!!!!!
Chad E.
Orlando, FL
Quite honestly this is a good product, but it does seem a little oily compared to other products. I was a little disappointed in the way it just falls out when the cap opens but would recommend for a cheap purchase while on vacation
Julia R.
I love the sage scented body wash. Both me and my husband use this body wash all the time I love how it not some made up sent for men it smells amazing and fresh.
Nichole F.
Pierceton
This body wash is the most amazing smell and is great for all ages. Not only is it good for your body but also good to use on your face. The cost is cheap and I would Recommend it to everyone!
Kellyanne D.
Kendall Park, NJ
Great product! Smells amazing and it lasts all day long! Facewash is easy on the face and not too harsh!  It has a great price as well and it last long
Zach M.
McKeesport, PA
This stuff smells so good. It leaves your skin very moist. My only issues is that I feel like I have a film over my skin. However, many disagree. I think I’m used to the the association of “dry meaning clean,” which is not good.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
My husband uses this and it smells great. He always goes back to this one after trying something else. It's a really good value for the amount you get for the price.
Luis O.
Newark, NJ
Love using this it cleans my skin and face just how I like it. Leaves me smelling great. I use it with a wash cloth and exfoliation combo and really makes it better!
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find for purchase?

back