BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on www.ama...
Brian M.
Irvine, CA
I love this face wash. Got it for free as part of a vox box and would have to say that I am honestly surprised at how good it works. It’s nice and refreshing and leaves the cooling sensation. I would definitely recommend others to give this product a try.
Kristi H.
Finally, a product my boys approve of as do i!! The boys absolutely love this as do I. It leaves there skin soft and clean as well as a manly scent!! (They don't like all of mamas girly stuff) the scent is not only invigorating but clean fresh and MANLY!!
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
Bought this for my husband not thinking he'd like it but he loves it and it smells great. Leaves his skin soft while getting all the grease and oil off from work
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
My guy uses this body wash. It smells nice with out being over powering and leaves a lasting clean scent on him. He loves that it’s not only a body wash but a face wash as well. I definitely recommend this. It’s not cheap smelling like some tend to be.
Julie R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This did well washing the body but biggest fault I see is that the scent dwindles quickly off your skin in a short time frame. It does its job for the budget though.
Daniella L.
Phoenix
I like the green or blue colors and how is comes in a variety of fragrances. It also feel like an instant cool then fresh feeling on the body after washing you body
Kellyanne D.
Kendall Park, NJ
Great product! Smells amazing and it lasts all day long! Facewash is easy on the face and not too harsh!  It has a great price as well and it last long
Hailey L.
My partner loves this. It smells great and cleans well of course. It leaves his skin soft and smooth. It is a very effective product and definitely and affordable one. I would recommend this to others.
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
This body wash and face wash smells so nice. My husband loves it! It’s inexpensive but great quality. The smell is very long lasting. I definitely will be going back for more at Walmart. I recommend this body and face wash!
America S.
My boyfriend has been using this shampoo and body wash for years. He always smells amazing! He also tells me that he prefers this over other brands. It can be found everywhere for an affordable price for the quality.