BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash 18 Oz is amazing my boyfriend enjoys the soap. He feels clean and refreshed. He truly enjoyed the formula. We live in an extremely hot area so this seems to work well for a great extra wash on days with hot temperatures also. His skin is left feeling refreshed and invigorated, in addition to healthy and strong. He likes that it’s a multi use product also!
Shawnese B.
Waldorf, MD
My husband uses this dove product. We have been dove users for a while now. Within the recent months we feel like the quality of the me s soap has declined. The soap use to have a weight or substance to it but now it has gotten really watery. We have processed the same product from multiple stores and the product is still watery. He’s switching to something else soon.
Angie G.
I buy these for my boyfriend and often use them myself. It smells great and leaves a nice cool feeling behind. I know it says for body and face, but I have sensitivity on my cheeks and this dries them out a little so I just avoid my face.
Jennifer S.
Port Arthur , TX
I received the dove care products complementary from influenster. And my husband loved them. And so did I, they smelled great and the scents last a long time. Definitely would purchase. Thank you influenster! ❤️
Josh D.
New York
I use this body wash all the time and will continue to keep buying it! The smell is very fresh and subtle (it's not too bold like most men's body wash options out there). It's great to have something that works great for both the body and the face.
Jose L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great body wash. It actually makes me feel clean. Your body feels nice and tingly after a shower and it smells great. The scent lasts most of the day (if you don’t sweat of course), and it’s not overpowering, so its a pleasant scent.
B💋 L.
Swansea, IL
The only body wash I buy for my guy. It smells AMAZING! And it's dove, which I feel is the best wash out there. It's definitely not disappointing and it's affordable. I'm sure you can find it at any drug store you walk into.
Brandon T.
RAINELLE, WV
I received this product recently in a to review from Influenster. This product was great. It had a great scent and made you feel clean. Product is a little pricy, but you are getting a high quality product.
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg, VA
My boyfriend uses this and he loves it. He has sensitive skin and this does not irritate it whatsoever. It cleans, moisturizes, and leaves a great smell! It is not expensive and I definitely recommend it!
Monica T.
Tacoma, WA
My boyfriend really enjoyed this stuff! What is better than something that can serve multiple purposes? It smells great and it hydrates my boyfriends skin. It is a nice thick consistency and laters really nicely.
This is now the only product my boyfriend uses and it is such an affordable price so I am not mad about that!!

Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find for purchase?

Walmart