BY DOVE

• Micromoisture Technology Activates When Lathering
  • Helps Keep Skin Feeling Healthier And Protected Against Dryness
  • Delivers A Refreshing Clean And Total Skin Comfort
  • This Effective Formula Rinses Off Easily

Dove Men+care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash, With Micromoisture Technology, Cleanses And Helps Hydrate For Healthier, Stronger Skin That’s Protected Against Dryness And Irritation. This Effective Formula Delivers Extra Refreshment And Total Skin Comfort.
The Refreshing Lather Contains Unique Micromoisture Technology, Which Activates Upon Lathering. Designed Specifically For Men’s Skin, Our Men's Body Wash Helps To Lock In Your Skin’s Natural Moisture Leaving It Feeling Hydrated, Healthy And Protected Against Dryness. Dermatologist Recommended Dove Men+care Extra Fresh Body Wash Contains Menthol To Deliver Cooling Refreshment, And Its Lather Rinses Cleanly Away Leaving Skin Feeling Refreshed.
Try Dove Men+care Extra Fresh Body Wash For A Refreshing Shower That Leaves Your Skin Feeling Healthy And Hydrated. Start Your Morning With Long-lasting Freshness.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Ppg-9,

Menthol, Ammonium Chloride, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Bht, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

Cooling Freshness
Healthier Skin
All-over Cleansing

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Cooling Freshness
  • Looking For A Wake-up Call? Dove Men+care Extra Fresh Body Wash Contains Menthol, Which Leaves Skin Feeling Fresh And Cool
  • Healthier Skin
  • Dove Men+care Micromoisture Technology Hydrates For Healthier, Stronger Skin, Protecting It Against Irritation
  • All-over Cleansing
  • The Easy-rinse Gel Is Gentle Enough On Your Skin, So You Can Also Use It As A Face Wash
  • How To Use:
  • In The Shower, Soak Your Whole Body And Face. Use Enough Dove Men+care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash To Cover Half Your Palm, Rub Your Hands Together To Turn The Gel Into A Light Foam And Work It Into A Lather On Your Body And Face. Rinse Thoroughly.

• Does this scent last all day? 7 Answers
  • Does this product do what it says it does?1 Answers
  • Has this caused anyone to break out? I am worried with my skin th...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "My husband has very sensitive skin, gets incredibly itchy and red rashes with most men's soap products." in 3 reviews
kristalz85 I.
LONG BEACH
I got this for my husband as part of his gift basket for fathers day and he have been using it ever since. He said its gentle to his body and of course the face. This is all he uses now. And I as his wife ..love the smell as he walks out from the bathroom 😊
Myles H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love body wash and there's nothing better than doing less effort in the shower than one does with bar soap. This soap, however, doesn't really have a lingering scent or much of a smell to begin with. I mainly buy it if it's on sale, but it's not a go-to like dial or Irish spring
Mireshia T.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my fiancee’s favorite body wash. Ever since he told me that this was his favorite I continued to buy it. The great smell lasts a long time on him and that is what I wanted out of a body wash for him.
Imani N.
This is an amazing body wash. My fiancé absolutely loves it. He uses it in the morning and feels refreshed and less groggy. It leaves a cool sensation all throughout his body. It also leaves him smelling fresh all throughout the day.
Belle D.
Waukesha, WI
I bought this product for my boyfriend who struggles with really dry sensitive skin. He really loves it! The scent isn’t very strong which is good for me! The price was reasonable for the product.
Suzie M.
Dove Mens Care - may seem kinda oxymoron like .... because as consumers we put Dove in our minds for women and not for men --- well that is an old type of thought ... why because Men desire to have protected skin too ... and as always Dove is a powerhouse for sensitivity to ALL Skin Types !
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
I bought this for my husband and he absolutely loves it. I do too because it smells great and he gets super clean as he's a diesel mechanic and most body washes don't get all the grease and oil off
Rori L.
ogden, UT
This stuff makes my boyfriend smell amazing. It has a cooling agent in it and it has a smell that is really fresh. It is a normal wash doesn't have beads or anything in it
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
My husband doesn’t really care for dove for him. He said he doesn’t think it lathers like some other soaps I buy for him. But I personally think he always smells great after using it and feels good too.
Grace H.
My boyfriend loves this body wash. I tried it when I ran out of my own body wash and honestly it smelled so good, was super exfoliating. This is also his favorite scent so if your boyfriend or any man in your life needs body wash, this one is my favorite!
Dennis Y.
Los Angeles, CA
What is your favorite scent?
Nida S.
Hubby has sensitive skin and the Harsh Michigan winters don't help. Does this body wash help to keep skin hydrated?
Dave R.
Red Deer, Alberta
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this scent last all day?
Walter S.
Crete, NE
I have naturally dry skin, and I was wondering if this is a good face wash to use. I've never used any Dove products and no other face washes seem to be working and if they do not for very long.
Yesenia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my boyfriend's go to body wash! It's the main product he uses to bathe daily. He trust dove with his skin and he hasn't had any issues. It has a manly scent and it leaves his skin soft.