Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash

This body wash for men cleanses and helps to hydrate for strong, healthy skin while delivering cooling refreshment and skin comfort.

Is it good for sensitive skin?
I enjoy the results of this product but has anyone found a more girly scent they like as a similar product?
How does this smell and does it hold up to the day to day challenge?
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,552 reviews
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Bought this on sale. Smells good. Try to keep some on hand. So I don't just have girlie soap at the house. Works well.
Nery R.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash uploaded by Nery R.
Extra frescura para el cuerpo del hombre un rico aroma lo recomiendo para usar en el cuerpo
Brandy N.
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Cooling Agent Micro Moisture Body and Face Wash smells really good. It fights my husband's dry skin better than any other bodywashes that he has tried. It rinses off easy and it is dermatologist recommended. It is very affordable and I will definitely purchase it again. Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash
Anthony S.
Richmond, VA
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash uploaded by Anthony S.
This is a very good body wash, I love the smell. My wife always wanna smell me after I get out the shower. I though it was weird at first but since its from my body wash I use it everytime lol
Jaime F.
Texas
1,257 reviews
I purchase this body and face wash for my son.  He loves the fresh, clean scent and how its multipurpose.  A little goes a long way, and the bottle lasts a long time.  It's also easy to control how much product dispenses.
Rachelle M.
Memphis, TN
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash uploaded by Rachelle M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body wash is an excellent choice for the man in your life. My husband uses this, and it has a nice clean smell. He uses it every time he showers. Overall we are satisfied with this body wash. I buy the bigger one even though he doesn’t like the pump on it. Also when they are out of the one with the green label we get the blue one. It also comes in two packs that makes it a little bit cheaper.
Tiphany M.
This stuff smells great! And works wonderfully, doesn't leave a slimy film. And leaves my dad smelling like a dad Should...
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Amanda R.
Metairie, LA
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash uploaded by Amanda R.
I buy this for my husband and 13 year old son.. They love it!! Love the smell when they get out the shower! I've bought many different one's and they actually ask for this one now. Great price as all Dove products! Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash Influenster. #Voxbox
James C.
Aiken, SC
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash uploaded by James C.
This was a very nice surprise for me! Was not a big fan of the Dive brand before, associating it with my Mom and Grandmom and their face soaps. LOL! This soap is GREAT though! Nice lather, nice fragrance, and I feel clean afterwards without feeling dry or oily. Very good product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kimberly M.
Newport News , VA
My husband and i both use this. I use this before the gym or field hockey games to ensure I am really protected and won’t smell super manly. My husband loves it because it not only works for him while he works outside all day it also does not irritate his skin like other brands. It also smells great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Matt P.
Citrus Hts, CA
il y a un an
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar? Anyone have a solid alternative to this. I’ve used this body wash for years and love it but just trying to branch out and find new products. Hate the feeling of dry skin and this has always been the best for me.
Hassania M. il y a 10 mois
I would personally recommend brands such as Olay or Nivea since they smell good and are also very gentle on skin.