BY DOVE #53 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Bodyand Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

• Looking for a new body wash for husband , would you recom...2 Answers
  • Does this scent last all day? 7 Answers
  • Does this product do what it says it does?1 Answers
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash
  • "My husband has very sensitive skin, gets incredibly itchy and red rashes with most men's soap products. I knew that Dove had helped me in the past with body acne so we thought we would try it for him... FINALLY he has a product where he can use a variety of scents, and not get itchy. We also love their men's shampoo products as well. " in 175 reviews
  • "My husband has very sensitive skin, gets incredibly itchy and red rashes with most men's soap products." in 3 reviews
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
My fiance loves the bars but he loves this just as much! He loves how fresh he feels and how great his skin feels! I love how he smells also! He is very aware of his skin and this for him works wonders! Is his holy grail! We buy it every time he runs out!
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
My husband uses this every time he showers and he has nothing but good things to say about it. He says it is gentle and smells great. Very affordable and can be found at most grocery stores and drug stores!
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After getting a holiday pack of it my boyfriend was completely taken by it! It's gentle on the skin and comes in a couple great scents. Holiday packs are better price but the usual price isn't awful.
Suzie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove Mens Care - may seem kinda oxymoron like .... because as consumers we put Dove in our minds for women and not for men --- well that is an old type of thought ... why because Men desire to have protected skin too ... and as always Dove is a powerhouse for sensitivity to ALL Skin Types !
Melanie H.
douglasville
Reviewing for my
Husband

He always begs me to buy this for him when I go grocery shopping
And ofcourse I do
It smells amazing and leaves his skin feeling super soft
I’m going to go buy some now
kristalz85 I.
LONG BEACH
I got this for my husband as part of his gift basket for fathers day and he have been using it ever since. He said its gentle to his body and of course the face. This is all he uses now. And I as his wife ..love the smell as he walks out from the bathroom 😊
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used dove products in the past but this one seems to dry my skin a little more. It smells really good and it is affordable, but there are others just as good as this one.
Ciprianna G.
Port Arthur , TX
My boyfriend: “Nice and foamy, didn’t have to even use much water to get it soapy! Smells good! Clean scent. Makes me feel moisturized, didn’t feel the need to apply lotion! “
Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
dove-men-care-body-and-extra-fresh-wash is a must have for any man. It is very moisturizing and has a wonderful scent. Prefect to use from head to toe. dove-men-care-body-and-extra-fresh-wash is Dermatologist recommended, is easy to rinse off skin, and it has a fresh clean feeling with a cooling agent!
Logan S.
Miami
works and smells great! But leaves my skin feeling a little oily. But for the price it can't be beat especially compared to other brands that are over priced and leave odd residue on your skin
Dennis Y.
Los Angeles, CA
What is your favorite scent?
Nida S.
Hubby has sensitive skin and the Harsh Michigan winters don't help. Does this body wash help to keep skin hydrated?
Dave R.
Red Deer, Alberta
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this scent last all day?
Walter S.
Crete, NE
I have naturally dry skin, and I was wondering if this is a good face wash to use. I've never used any Dove products and no other face washes seem to be working and if they do not for very long.
Yesenia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my boyfriend's go to body wash! It's the main product he uses to bathe daily. He trust dove with his skin and he hasn't had any issues. It has a manly scent and it leaves his skin soft.