BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• Refreshingly cool, comfortable clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthier and protected against dryness

• Delivers a refreshing clean and total skin comfort

• This effective formula rinses off easily

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash, with MICROMOISTURE technology, cleanses and helps hydrate for healthier, stronger skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique MICROMOISTURE technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our men's body wash helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dermatologist recommended Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash for a refreshing shower that leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. Start your morning with long-lasting freshness.

Usage: In the shower, soak your whole body and face. Use enough Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face  Wash to cover half your palm, rub your hands together to turn the gel into a light foam and work it into a lather on your body and face. Rinse thoroughly.

• The scents are all really fresh and clean smelling and I ...6 Answers
  • I buy dove products for myself as well as my boyfriend. Y...4 Answers
  • Has this caused anyone to break out? I am worried with my...30 Answers
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash
  • "My husband has very sensitive skin, gets incredibly itchy and red rashes with most men's soap products. I knew that Dove had helped me in the past with body acne so we thought we would try it for him... FINALLY he has a product where he can use a variety of scents, and not get itchy. We also love their men's shampoo products as well. " in 175 reviews
  • "My husband has very sensitive skin, gets incredibly itchy and red rashes with most men's soap products." in 3 reviews
Tommy C.
Palisades Pk, NJ
This a great combinational wash. I have been using it for the last 2 months and have been loving the results. I am a bit of a weird case, I tend to have dry skin on my body but my face is more on the oily side and the #Dove combinational wash has worked great for me. I often use seperate cleansers for body and face but figured I'd give this a try because I was traveling and it meant a little less to carry. I really like the minty fresh feeling you get when using this wash, the scent is subtle after a wash but it leaves you feeling very clean. The only gripe I have with this product is the design of the bottle. I like that it faces down making it easier to use every bit of wash but the opening hole is very loose and does not require any squeeze for you to dispends the wash. this leads to it leaking out as soon as you open the cap which is not ideal. Other than this, I love the product and will be ordering a new bottle soon. I received this sample for testing and this is my honest and unbiased review. My review is based solely on my experience with this product. Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face WashDove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face WashDove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
"Extra Fresh"

Micromoisture with a cooling agent. This body wash for men cleanses and helps to hydrate for strong, healthy skin while delivering cooling refreshment and skin comfort.While I have used menthol-based body washes before, my eldest son never has, so needless to say he conveyed his surprise at the "cooling" feeling this body wash leaves certain parts if not careful to wash quickly off.

What is this micromoisture? Activates when lathering; it's those microbeads you see.Consistency is thick gel and scent isn't overpowering, even my son thinks so and he isn't fan of sharp nor pungent scents. Scent is earthy with the underlying hint of menthol that dispenses with some extra effort from the bottle. Leaves his skin feeling soft and clean, not dried out nor irritated.

He isn't a fan of using this for a face soap however, he likes his separate face wash which is more mellow with a tea-base vice menthol.

I received the Extra Fresh line of Dove Men+Care free via Influenster for the man / men in my life.

Hannah C.
St Petersburg, FL
Review by my Husband,

"I've used some of the other Dove Men+Care body wash products (specifically, the Clean Comfort scent) in the past, but I have not seen or used all of the other items included in this Extra Fresh scent kit, so this was an entirely new experience for me.

The Fresh & Clean scented body wash smells very nice and doesn't leave a film on your body, but still does a fantastic job at scrubbing your skin after a long day at work. It has no issues lathering up and providing enough wash to clean your entire body with just a small bit of product. It's certainly a great way to unwind and get clean before you turn in for the evening!"

***Product Provided at No ChargeRevR by Influenster***
Natalie D.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
This was my husbands first time branching out of his comfort zone and using different products than what he is use to. He has been using the Dove body wash for about a month now and he swears by it. As far as body wash goes, he was using softsoap and felt that he would smell by the end of the day. Since using the new Dove body wash, he has truly felt more confident about how he smells and believes that it keeps him fresh all day long. He also said a little goes a long way and that compared to his softsoap body wash, he was able to use less of the Dove bodywash (which saves money) and still get excellent results. He also noticed that his skin has been clearer and less oily since he's been using this product. Overall, he has really enjoyed using these products and plans on continuing to use them indefinitely.
Leo T.
San Antonio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s hard to describe the smell it’s like minty but not really minty kinda Forrestey and piney and fresh. Also not super strong. A good smell although I would have picked a different scent if I had the opportunity. For me I like that the cap is on the bottom especially once it goes low but there’s still plenty of it left. You only need a small amount and it does lather well. You might need to do 2 small amounts. As the facial wash if you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t use it as facial wash I found it to dry my face out. It’s fine on the rest of the body. I found the 24 hour moisture to be false although it does keep the skin feeling soften. Now for price compared to other products it is cheaper and you get a lot for the price. I know some people might prefer the cap to be on top to match the shampoo or just prefer it that way. I would buy it again but I still have plenty left and I sometimes shower twice a day. Disclaimer I received this product for free in exchange for my honest unbiased review
Sedrick H.
Olathe, KS
The first and freshest guys box i have received! Experience was also the "Extra Fresh" scent is by far the best and most pleasant scent at i have used particularly for the dry spray because its not over powering but it does last 48hrs, which is a duel combo in my preference. Second my skin is somewhat sensitive, so i can use any deodorant/ body spray and as well as body wash because it makes my skin dry and itchy sometimes even after applying lotions. Not the case with mens care box, it excels in all areas! Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face BarDove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face WashDove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + ConditionerDove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant
Derrick Ona W.
Waverly, IA
My husband has been using this Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash for about 2 weeks now and really likes it. First off the Extra Fresh scent smells awesome! He commented that the soap lathered well and left his skin feeling smooth and moisturized. He doesn't have particularly sensitive skin but did say he didn't prefer this soap as a face wash over a traditional face wash. His only nit picky complaint is that he wishes the opening of the bottle was on the top of the product rather than the bottom. Overall we both would recommend this product!
 **DISCLAIMER: I received this product from Influenster for testing and review purposes. I am not compensated by them to  review these products. @DoveMenCareUS @Influenster #CareMakesAMan #extrafresh #showertime Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash
Feddra S.
I gave this product to my husband and my oldest son so they could tell me how it works. Well, at first my husband wasn't that amazed but it is because he is most a "bar" guy, which means he like more the soap in bar, however after trying this he was thrilled, he said he liked the fragrance, and how the skin felt after every use. My son said that it is very gently with the face and the skin also said the ragrance last in the skin after bath. He was so comfortable using this and was so happy that it is a 2 in 1 product, so he hasn't to be worried in use a different produc for the face. Sometimes you think guys aren't interested in this things but they are, and they enjoy to find a product that works for them. We have already bought another bottle. My men approved this!!

I have complementary received this product for review.
Emanuel M.
I am got this product complimentary for review by influenster. First of all I have to say that I use Dove men's care body and face wash quite often. For the last 2 months I haven't used them because I've been getting bottles that have had issues with the way soap squirts out. But this bottle didn't have that issue. I must have just got a couple defective ones. I gave this four stars because this line always has great smelling masculine soaps that do a great job of cleaning you and making you stay smelling good throughout the day. The only reason why I take a starter off is because a body wash and face wash combo usually combos or never something that totally works great. To me it does a good job of washing your face and doesn't dry it out but you still going to have the end of the day probably want to get some kind of face wash regimen and it's not going to supplement that for you if you really really serious about not having acne in your face or whiteheads and blackheads you probably wouldn't even use this as a daily regiment but for the average Joe I guess this would do okay as a daily face wash. Usually at Walmart to go for about $5 and change for an 18 ounce bottle but the best deals usually are at Costco where you can get three for like 10 to $12. Like I said I'm already a fan of this product so I'm glad they gave me this and some other products that I have not yet tried from this line.
Robert G.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Having said I've been using castile bar soap for years on my body cause I'm prone to breakouts, and never would use a two in one on my face.... Bc it's def acne prone and picky as h###... But this product changed me... I picked up a loofah and it lathers really nicely, the minty agent feels good, and in case u were wondering (I was) didn't hurt... Down there... Rinsed off easy, left me feeling clean and fresh without that overly dry feeling my old bar left me. No breakouts either!!!

Actually tried it on my face too mixed w my normal face wash, honestly just cause I loved the smell and was curious if it would break me out... It didn't.. ran out of my normal face wash about a week ago, kept using this... Not a single zit came up. Dove... You won me over to the body wash game! Thank you!!!
Davis B.
Has this caused anyone to break out? I am worried with my skin that there might be a reaction.
Dennis Y.
Los Angeles, CA
What is your favorite scent?
Nida S.
Hubby has sensitive skin and the Harsh Michigan winters don't help. Does this body wash help to keep skin hydrated?
Sam R.
1,145 reviews
Should I get this for my bf
Nadine C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Does this product do what it says it does?

Amazon