BY DOVE #7 in Bar Soap

• Invigorating scent leaves skin feeling refreshed

• #1 Dermatologist recommended brand

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream

• Rinses away easily for a non-greasy feel

• Cleanses while leaving skin feeling healthy and strong

Looking for a bar that leaves skin feeling refreshed, hydrated and invigorated? Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar. Unlike some regular bar soap for men that can dry out your skin, this Dove Men+Care bar is uniquely formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and helps to maintain skin’s moisture and hydration levels.

Leaving skin with an invigorating scent,  this body and face bar delivers refreshment and skin comfort.

Suitable for use on both the body and face, this Dove Men+Care bar rinses off easily and leaves skin feeling healthy and strong. As well as helping to protect skin from dryness, it’s also dermatologically tested and will help your skin feel soft and smooth.

For extra refreshment, moisten the bar with water and rub it in your hands to produce a light foam. Massage over your skin before rinsing thoroughly. For a comfortable, refreshing clean, the light, non-greasy foam rinses away easily and leaves skin with an invigorating scent.

For an invigorating body bar that looks after your skin, reach for Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar.

• Does anyone use this on their face ? If so , does it cau...2 Answers
  • Can women use this?9 Answers
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
First off I have to say my husband was very excited && surprised he received a VoxBox from Influenster. He’s already a fan of Dove so I figured it would be perfect for him. Here is what he said about each:

Extra Fresh Body & Face Wash: ✅ for someone who is used to the bar of soap he actually liked this a lot. He said all you need is a drop && it goes a long way. The smell is great and he liked that you can get a body and face wash all in one. So far so good... no breakouts or irritation.

Extra Fresh Antiperspirant: ❎ it was decent, had a great smell but he didn’t feel like it lasted him as long as the brand he currently wears. He works outdoors and right now it’s summer, hot and sticky so he didn’t feel like this would be something he’d purchase again. But again, like everything else... great smell!

Extra Fresh Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner: ✅❎ He was mixed on this because normally he just uses shampoo because he has really short hair. He couldn’t really say much about the all in one other than the smell being great and his hair feeling super clean.

Extra Fresh Body & Face Bar: ✅✅✅ His favorite, like the original he said it nourished his skin but unlike the sensitive bars we usually get this one made him feel manly HeHe (it did smell really good)

All in all he said he would definitely purchase most of these products again when he runs out, just the antiperspirant wasn’t too great in his book. Everything did smell really good && I am extremely jealous that he got such an awesome VoxBox !!!
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
"Extra Fresh"
Invigorating formula and scent with 1/4 moisturizing cream packed into this bar that lathers up and rinses off easily. Of note is that the bar is smaller than most of the bars of soap I am used to buying leaving one to believe that he will be going through this bar rather quickly. Flip side is that it leaves his skin more moisturized than other bars of soap, plus it doesn't cause him to break out; it is dermatological tested as all Dove products are.Slightly green in color, the scent is more reminiscent of "just soap" vice menthol like the body gel counterpart to the Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh line.
Worked great as a body soap, but he isn't a fan of using this for a face soap. He enjoys his separate face wash which is more mellow with a tea-base vice strongly scented.
I received the Extra Fresh line of Dove Men+Care free via Influenster for the man / men in my life.
Jaci U.
I noticed the smell right away! Yum!!
My man is a coal miner, so he gets incredibly dirty at work (like covered in black coal dust from head to toe), so naturally he showers at work after his shift. Dove Men+Care Fresh Body & Face Bar has been helping him get squeaky clean after a long day in the mines! He comes home everyday smelling so amazing after work!!
We recieved “Extra Fresh” products to try, and after getting to try-out several products, hubby says he’s really a fan of the Dove Men’s Care line now. This is saying a lot for him (before he wasn’t picky and would just use whatever care products I bought for him or would most likely pick up one of the cheaper options off of the shelf.) Lately he’s been asking for Dove products. And we’ve bought several different Dove+Men Care products since trying the ones that Influenster sent us.
Definitely recommend for the man in your life, your nose will thank you, and so will he!!
Yumari B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
My husband was so excited when I told him this VoxBox was for him, he enjoyed each product and was impressed with having received full size of each! Here’s his review:
Dove’s men + care are outstanding products. I used each product and was left feeling fresh and clean. The scent is subtle yet lasts all day. I will be picking up more Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash and Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner on my next trip to the store. I recommend these products for any man who wants to smell fresh and clean throughout the day.

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash

Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar I rated this product at a four as I wouldn’t rate a bar of soap greater than a three as I’m not a fan of bar soap in general. This product did not exceed my expectations, but I did appreciate that I didn’t feel slick or dry after using it. I was a bit disappointed that there wasn’t the same menthol scent with this soap as there is with the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner or the body wash. I did think it was good with providing moisture as advertised. It also did make me feel fresh and clean, but the scent was not invigorating, rather the smell seemed to be near absent. I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Nga N.
Mountain View, CA
Dove Men+Care is effective, efficient, and extraordinarily pleasing. All of the products have a masculine scent, and they each compliment the other, so you end up smelling good, being clean, and feeling refreshed. The shampoo and conditioner clean well with a minimum of product, and they leave your hair with just enough conditioning, so you're ready to comb and go. The body wash gives solid suds off a single squirt, and it rinses off quickly without leaving a ton of suds at your feet. The soap bar, if you prefer, has a strong wake-you-up scent which gets your day started right. The spray-on antiperspirant is surprisingly effective. It withstood working outside for hours, and it was still going strong through the night; no reapplication was necessary. After trying the gift box, it is going to be the go-to product from now on. Getting someone to change their preference is hard, but after trying this, you'll switch too.
Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
My boyfriend was suppose to review this but isn’t such a fan of bar soap so my son and I have been using it. My son is 14 months and has no issues with this soap. It makes him smell nice and leaves his skin soft. I also have been using it as well I have sensitive bits as I am a woman and most of us are in some areas, I do not have any problems with this soap. It smells nice not overly strong in a mans scent but it does smell like men’s soap. My skin is soft just like when I use my goat milk soap. I do wish the scent would stick around longer. All in all I say it’s a good soap for people with sensitive skin and also safe to use on young children!
Abhishek S.
Reading, PA
I was so intrigued when i got this Dove Men + Care Fresh Voxbox. What a great way to try products. The smallest thing in this Voxbox was the body and face bar. Its been a long time I have used a soap bar. I don't like that they melt so easily and kind of an hygiene issue. Also some bars dry out my skin. But this one surprised me so much. First of all it smells so good. The scent is just amazingly fresh wake me up.My wife too likes to use it after her hot yoga session. The bar moisturized my skin like a normal body wash do. It just like a dove bar but with an amazing scent. The price is also not that bad. The con is only one i didn't find that bar dissolves far quickly but that is for all the soaps. Overall  great product !!!
Nathan L.
Greensburg, PA
The sample box came right at the perfect time for me, unfortunately, I’m one of the “lucky” few adults that can catch Hand, Foot & Mouth from their young children. I mention this, because it terribly dries your skin and itches like crazy. The Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar was super gentle on my now “on fire” skin. The smell was nice, but didn’t cause pain from any cracks or bumps that may have been exposed, not at all alcohol filled.

It also sealed in moisture and am certain it helped with the recovery time. Any parent can tell you, nothings worse than a sick infant except for a sick parent as well, and the gentleness on my skin let me focus on my son, and not drying out.
Miranda R.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband, at 61, has noticed his skin becoming much more dry than in previous years (hello! we women have dealt with this for aeons!) so as a longtime user of the Dove bar for women, I was excited to see this included in his Dove box. Once he cracked the old, tired joke about the famous tagline "1/4 moisturizing cream" he made a beeline for his sink so he could try it out.

First impressions were simply outstanding! He said the fragrance was masculine without being overpowering, and his face felt soft/moisturized for hours afterwards. He's requested that the Dove Body & Face Bar for Men be added to my next shopping trip.
Jade D.
Staff
Can women use this?
Xiomara V.
Toano, VA
I want to know if this product makes any difference in the skin?
Earn $325/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
If I am a woman will it be crazy for me to use a man's body soap
Cory H.
Greenville, NC
recieved a vox box and the app is not letting me upload a pic. help! Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar

Walmart