BY DOVE #7 in Bar Soap

• Invigorating scent leaves skin feeling refreshed

• #1 Dermatologist recommended brand

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream

• Rinses away easily for a non-greasy feel

• Cleanses while leaving skin feeling healthy and strong

Looking for a bar that leaves skin feeling refreshed, hydrated and invigorated? Try Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar. Unlike some regular bar soap for men that can dry out your skin, this Dove Men+Care bar is uniquely formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and helps to maintain skin’s moisture and hydration levels.

Leaving skin with an invigorating scent,  this body and face bar delivers refreshment and skin comfort.

Suitable for use on both the body and face, this Dove Men+Care bar rinses off easily and leaves skin feeling healthy and strong. As well as helping to protect skin from dryness, it’s also dermatologically tested and will help your skin feel soft and smooth.

For extra refreshment, moisten the bar with water and rub it in your hands to produce a light foam. Massage over your skin before rinsing thoroughly. For a comfortable, refreshing clean, the light, non-greasy foam rinses away easily and leaves skin with an invigorating scent.

For an invigorating body bar that looks after your skin, reach for Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar.

• Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar smells and fe...1 Answers
  • recieved a vox box and the app is not letting me upload a...2 Answers
  • Is Dove Men's as good as Dove's Women's?2 Answers
Catherine R.
Flushing, NY
Daily Essentials from @dovemencare | There’s nothing more attractive than fresh clean skin 😍Here’s a brief review from my boo
Extra Fresh Antiperspirant | Rating 👎🏻 Smells clean but doesn’t last long. Did not protect against sweating or odor. Only used once and will not use again!
Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash | Rating 👍🏻 Also smells clean and fresh. Did not break out or dry out skin. The scent doesn’t linger for long per Danny but I didn’t mind getting a little closer to smell him better 🌝😂 He did not use this on his face, I’m always a little wary of using body washes on your face so he decided against it.
Extra Fresh Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner | Rating 👍🏻
Works well as a shampoo but not sure as a conditioner since he cut his hair really short but no breakouts and washes off well without residue. Leaves a light fresh scent.
Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar | Rating 👍🏻
I prefer body washes because I feel it’s more hygienic but for the sake of the review he tried this out because according to him “You can’t go wrong with the classic bar of soap”. It left a clean non residual finish and the scent lingered a lot longer than the body wash.
What I would’ve loved: a body lotion to accompany this set. I also am not a big fan of 2-in-1 products. I don’t think the skin on your face and body should use the same products, especially if it’s overly scented. I also feel the same way about shampoo and conditioners. Overall I personally love the scent and the fact that it didn’t break him out and left him feeling fresh! Thanks again @dovemencare and @influenster! 💙 | #CareMakesAMan #contest #complimentary
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
First off I have to say my husband was very excited && surprised he received a VoxBox from Influenster. He’s already a fan of Dove so I figured it would be perfect for him. Here is what he said about each:

Extra Fresh Body & Face Wash: ✅ for someone who is used to the bar of soap he actually liked this a lot. He said all you need is a drop && it goes a long way. The smell is great and he liked that you can get a body and face wash all in one. So far so good... no breakouts or irritation.

Extra Fresh Antiperspirant: ❎ it was decent, had a great smell but he didn’t feel like it lasted him as long as the brand he currently wears. He works outdoors and right now it’s summer, hot and sticky so he didn’t feel like this would be something he’d purchase again. But again, like everything else... great smell!

Extra Fresh Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner: ✅❎ He was mixed on this because normally he just uses shampoo because he has really short hair. He couldn’t really say much about the all in one other than the smell being great and his hair feeling super clean.

Extra Fresh Body & Face Bar: ✅✅✅ His favorite, like the original he said it nourished his skin but unlike the sensitive bars we usually get this one made him feel manly HeHe (it did smell really good)

All in all he said he would definitely purchase most of these products again when he runs out, just the antiperspirant wasn’t too great in his book. Everything did smell really good && I am extremely jealous that he got such an awesome VoxBox !!!
Alexandria W.
Malibu, CA
The #Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body & Face Bar is simply refreshingly amazing!

Here are some of my favorites about this beauty bar:
+ Smell: very calming and relaxing since it gives off the "fresh" scent very well.
+ Texture: given that it does contain a decent amount of nourishing properties, it works up a great lather and doesn't feel flaky or crumbly.

+ Effectiveness: this soap works great and lasts a good while (a little does go a long way). This soap is similar to the other nourishing ones I have used from #Dove but this product is nonetheless another amazing example.

Overall, I can recommend this product to anyone looking to try this soap bar from Dove. Personally, I prefer to use a shower gel since everything is stored in one place whereas with a soap bar you have to leave it in a dish and I would rather go with a bottle of shower gel.

**DISCLAIMER: I received this product from Influenster for testing and review purposes and am not sponsored by Dove to post my thoughts about this soap. @Influenster @DoveMenCareUS #CareMakesAMan #Complimentary #Contest
Nicole M.
Riverview, FL
My boyfriend was pretty excited to get his very own Voxbox to try. I was jealous because I wanted it for myself! He was impressed by the quality of the products. He’s VERY picky about the things he uses and usually ends up using what I buy for myself. He said he will continue to buy the Dove Men+Care for himself after he’s used all of the ones he received up. I’m thrilled to be able to have my things to myself again! Even the Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Dry Spray Antiperspirant which he’s not a big fan of the idea, he enjoyed. His favorites were the Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar and the Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body And Face Wash. He’s never been one to wash his face before except in the shower and now he does it every morning as well! And the smell is divine. The Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner took him a little while to get used to since he was used to my very expensive products and he felt like his hair wasn’t as soft after washing, but the next day he said it always felt very soft. Definitely a winning collection in our household!
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
When I received this box my husband was so excited to see a box come with something he could actually use... lol. As he has no hair except for his beard he was excited for the body wash and dry spray since he was running low on what he had already. He is already a fan of dove but really loved the fresh fragrance of this one over the other he had. He also mentioned to me he loved the bar soap for his beard and felt it made it softer. Plus for me since I am still not a fan of the beard and the prickly it can be when you kiss..lol. But you know men they never can give you a full review since they can be so descriptive at times. So I found my self in a pinch of needing deodorant so I grabbed the dry spray and might actually be in love with it. The fragrance was not to strong and it truly kept me dry all day during work and my workouts. I loved that it was easy to use by spraying and dried very quickly with no residue. Might have to pick myself up a bottle of this or steal his lol.
Jennifer Y.
San Jose, CA
A very nice soap bar! I like having various bars of soap around because I like how they look in clear plastic dishes near sinks, and I like how long they last in the shower.

Dove products are very soapy and sudsy and definitely feel good on your skin. 4 stars because I'm not a particular fan of the smell but it is a nice minty, musky smell I am sure others will like.

*Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from VoxBox and Influenster in exchange for an honest review*

#Free #CareMakesAMan #Contest #SkinCare #SkinCareSolutions #MensCare #DoveMens #InfluensterVoxBox #VoxBox #DoveMen #DoveMensCare #DoveMen
@DoveMenCare @Influenster
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
"Extra Fresh"
Invigorating formula and scent with 1/4 moisturizing cream packed into this bar that lathers up and rinses off easily. Of note is that the bar is smaller than most of the bars of soap I am used to buying leaving one to believe that he will be going through this bar rather quickly. Flip side is that it leaves his skin more moisturized than other bars of soap, plus it doesn't cause him to break out; it is dermatological tested as all Dove products are.Slightly green in color, the scent is more reminiscent of "just soap" vice menthol like the body gel counterpart to the Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh line.
Worked great as a body soap, but he isn't a fan of using this for a face soap. He enjoys his separate face wash which is more mellow with a tea-base vice strongly scented.
I received the Extra Fresh line of Dove Men+Care free via Influenster for the man / men in my life.
Alfredo M.
Belmont, MA
1. It's a moisturizer as well.  It certainly doesn't make my skin baby smooth and soft (I wouldn't want it to anyway), but it does help prevent cracking on my hands, knuckles, knees and elbows.
2. It smells good. Ok that's all fine and good, but the real selling point is that the scent isn't overpowering or cologne like.
3. It's barely more than a dollar per bar. For something that cheap you would expect it to basically disintegrate after two showers. Not so with this soap. It lasts a full week usually, and very often more. You can reasonably expect to get 7-10 showers per bar AT LEAST.
I received this product from Influenster for purposes of complimentary testing.
Jaci U.
I noticed the smell right away! Yum!!
My man is a coal miner, so he gets incredibly dirty at work (like covered in black coal dust from head to toe), so naturally he showers at work after his shift. Dove Men+Care Fresh Body & Face Bar has been helping him get squeaky clean after a long day in the mines! He comes home everyday smelling so amazing after work!!
We recieved “Extra Fresh” products to try, and after getting to try-out several products, hubby says he’s really a fan of the Dove Men’s Care line now. This is saying a lot for him (before he wasn’t picky and would just use whatever care products I bought for him or would most likely pick up one of the cheaper options off of the shelf.) Lately he’s been asking for Dove products. And we’ve bought several different Dove+Men Care products since trying the ones that Influenster sent us.
Definitely recommend for the man in your life, your nose will thank you, and so will he!!
Amanda W.
I recently received a free box of Dove Men products from Influenster, and of course I had my husband try them out. To be honest, he was a little hesitant in trying out this Dove Men Soap Bar. I ended up having to "pretty please" him, since he said body soap bars always dry his skin out. Good news was, he tried it, and it didn't make his skin feel tight or dry! It smelled just as good as Dove Mens body wash, and did just as good of a job! (I love walking into the bathroom after he takes a shower, because the Dove Mens smell just fills the room.) My husband has a lot of tattoos, so it's pretty important to him to keep his skin moisturized and not flaky and dry. So, we're both happy this worked out for him. Though, to be honest, after this bar of soap is gone, we will most likely not repurchase. That is just a personal preference, though! He would rather use Dove Mens body wash instead. We would recommend for anyone that prefers bar soap, though!
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
If I am a woman will it be crazy for me to use a man's body soap
Kelli D.
Do any men prefer bar soap over body wash
Jade D.
Can women use this?
Jordan W.
Sparta, NC
Do the bars smell anything like the deodorant are they a strong and do they stay with you throughout the day
Travis L.