BY DOVE #66 in Bar Soap

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand

• Contains ¼ Moisturizing Cream

• Rinses Away Easily For A Non-greasy Feel

• Cleanses While Leaving Skin Feeling Healthy And Strong

Looking For A Bar That Leaves Skin Feeling Refreshed, Hydrated And Invigorated? Try Dove Men+care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar. Unlike Some Regular Bar Soap For Men That Can Dry Out Your Skin, This Dove Men+care Bar Is Uniquely Formulated With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Helps To Maintain Skin’s Moisture And Hydration Levels.
Leaving Skin With An Invigorating Scent,  This Body And Face Bar Delivers Refreshment And Skin Comfort.
Suitable For Use On Both The Body And Face, This Dove Men+care Bar Rinses Off Easily And Leaves Skin Feeling Healthy And Strong. As Well As Helping To Protect Skin From Dryness, It’s Also Dermatologically Tested And Will Help Your Skin Feel Soft And Smooth.
For Extra Refreshment, Moisten The Bar With Water And Rub It In Your Hands To Produce A Light Foam. Massage Over Your Skin Before Rinsing Thoroughly. For A Comfortable, Refreshing Clean, The Light, Non-greasy Foam Rinses Away Easily And Leaves Skin With An Invigorating Scent.
For An Invigorating Body Bar That Looks After Your Skin, Reach For Dove Men+care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Lauric Acid, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Green 5 (Ci 61570), Orange 4 (Ci 15510), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Vernancia C.
Baytown, TX
My husband is into construction, as a result, he comes home covered in dust and grime. When the Dove's men's products came on the market since I have been a Dove user for years and have always been satisfied with the results I introduced him to Dove men and he has used nothing else since. In spite of its gentleness and extra moisturization it provides, it works wonders on dust and grime from my husband's body. He has even found it works very well for shaving his face.
Nathalie T.
Riverside, CA
My husband has just recently bought this bar of soap and let me just say I love them. They have such a soothing and pleasant aroma and leave your skin feeling very moisturized. He would always use cheaper bars of soap but I hated them because of how much residue they would leave on your hands and face.
Leeishla M.
Mahanoy City, PA
This is my fiance favorite bar of soap! It smells great and he says it leaves his skin nice and fresh! I keep buying this one for him because he loves it so much! Men are not always picky but my fiance is very cautious with his skin and face products and this one for him is his holy grail!
Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
Purchased at Walmart for my son. It smells amazing on the bar, but doesn’t last long on the skin at all. It does keep his skin fresh and smooth. I will not purchase that for him again and will stay with Dive body wash in the bottle.
Stephanie L.
Walden, NY
Dove is the only bar soap brand we use in my house, all of the other brands I’ve tried leave a sticky or dry feeling residue on my body. After using dove i feel clean and moisurized. The only complaint I have is that it’s kind of expensive compared to other brands, but it’s better quality so it’s a brand I’ll keep purchasing & I recommend it to everyone else as well.
Lauren S.
Milan, IL
My husband has sensitive skin. He was constantly searching for and throwing soaps away that irritated his skin. I picked up Dove men+care soap bars and he started using it 3 months ago and it hasn’t irritated his skin!! I mean Dove knows what they are doing because the formula is brilliant. Differently worth the splurge! Smells so so good too. Will definitely recommend it and repurchase!
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
My fiance recently bought this and has been using it. He enjoys it and it makes him smell really good. The scent isn't too overwhelming and I love that. Dove always is amazing so.
denice J.
Ozone Park, NY
Me and my boyfriend both love alllllll of Doves body products, it makes you feel refreshed, squeaky clean and moisturized. I wouldn’t say anything bad about their products i love them all. He loves this man version it has a great scent!
Tonie E.
My husband loves this soap. He likes the fresh fragrance and he has sensitive skin and this does not bother him. He also likes the gentle exfoliating from the scrub in the soap.
Christina M.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased this soap for my boyfriend we've been together for a ready couple of years and he's been using it he loves it and it's his skin feelings off and smelling amazing
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
If I am a woman will it be crazy for me to use a man's body soap
Kelli D.
Do any men prefer bar soap over body wash
Heath C.
I use zest and the smell is great! I have always wondered about this soap, does it leave u dry and itchy sometimes?? If not i think its time for a change! Lol
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
Is Dove Men's as good as Dove's Women's?
Bryan M.
Clinton, MO
Is this product worth it? I use the liquid and was wondering if was comparable it. Thanks for the help!