BeautySkinBath & BodyDove
Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar

Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar

For an invigorating body bar that cares for your skin, choose Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar.

Is this product any good?
How big are these bars?
[product:dove-men-care-extra-fresh-body-and-face-bar] How does this moisturize?
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar!
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar uploaded by Dikshil P.
I’ve been using this shampoo and the thickening Dove shampoo as well for many years and these products have never failed me so far. I can always rely on Dove products and very satisfied with the results and feeling of my hair after. The soap is amazing as well that I apply and Adobe always does a great job! Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar
Griselda P.
Clearwater, FL
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar uploaded by Griselda P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of these bars they smell so fresh and my husband also likes them! Bonus they price and quality is great!
Jazmin S.
Columbus, OH
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar uploaded by Jazmin S.
I share this soap with my fiancé. It smells great and works just as well as dove body wash. I only use it to wash my underarms before I shave them because I hate getting Deodorant in my razor but it gets the job done for sure!
Juvany G.
Macungie, PA
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar uploaded by Juvany G.
Dove men's Body soap does the job without leaving you feeling dry and irritated. It was refreshing to finally use a men's body soap that didn't have a strong over bearing fragrance or one that had no fragrance at all. Over all my experience with this soap was a positive one.I still use it in my home today.
Ernesto M.
South El Monte, CA
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar uploaded by Ernesto M.
Highly recommend this product. Used my complimentary bar of soap and it leaves my skin soft and smelling fresh. Has a nice cologne smell too! #CareMakesAMan
Kendall S.
Guthrie, OK
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar uploaded by Kendall S.
I received this Dove Men Care Bar soap in my VoxBox from Influenster for FREE!!! This stuff is awesome. I am now switching to Dove. The clean feeling is amazing, and not to mention the smell is wonderfu. I feel completely refreshed and clean when I get out of the shower!!! Thank you Influenster and Dove.
MYRNA S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Left my husbands skin feeling great and smelling great. I used it and loved it didn’t leave a residue behind.
Kaniela Y.
Wilson, NC
Great scent, doesn't dry out my skin too badly, and pretty inexpensive when bought in bulk. I've used this product everyday for the past 8 months. I can't really explain how gentle it feels because I have pretty rough skin and can't really tell the difference.
Jay O.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a good soap that I can use for all over my body. Doesn’t leave me too dry but also feels pretty smooth.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
The scent is unbelievable it’s so fresh and last for hours just the perfect amount of Fragrance
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Mary Esther P. il y a 2 ans
La hidratación es muy buena, pero en tiempos de calor intenso no me gusta usarlos porque se suda antes de salir del baño.Si vives en un país frío es excelente para ti.
alexandra M.
Lansing , MI
il y a 3 ans
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Bar ? How recommended is this for your spouse? How long lasting is the scent?
K.c. K. il y a un an
It's not a strong scent but it lasts for hours.