BY DOVE

• Tough on sweat, not on skin

• Clinically proven non-irritant formula

• 48-hour sweat protection

• ¼ moisturizer technology that helps protect against irritation

• Invigorating, refreshing scent
Stay dry and refreshed with Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Antiperspirant Stick. This effective men’s antiperspirant combats odor and wetness with an invigorating, refreshing scent to keep you smelling good.

Dove Men+Care's ¼ moisturizer technology helps prevent skin irritation. This dermatologically tested, 100% alcohol-free antiperspirant stick for men ensures long-lasting freshness for up to 48 hours.

With Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Antiperspirant Stick, feel invigorated all day.

INGREDIENTS:

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E Acetate]

Kate B.
Pocatello, ID
I really like that this smells really good. I love using mens deodorant. I feel like the scent stays on really well and it keeps me smelling fresh all day long. I also love the size of it as well.
Teresa N.
I’m gonna admit it, my man is sweaty and he knows it. He likes this in particular because it’s long lasting, anti-perspirant, and provides that odor protection with a fresh scent. When he wears this ( everyday) I can’t stop smelling him! Sometimes we get lucky and pick these up a some Costco’s but usually on Boxed.com.
Jennyfer H.
My husband swears by the Dove Men+Care products. This deodorant works great to help him stay fresh and dry throughout the day but the best part is that it works great for his sensitive skin. No rashes, redness or itchiness. Definatly recommend
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
This is nothing special but it gets the job done. It’s smells clean and fresh, and doesn’t clash with most colognes. It has 48 hour protection so I don’t have to worry about reapplying until the next day. Solid product
Monique R.
Clifton Park, NY
My husband uses this and he loves how long it lasts. He doesn't worry about it holding up because he knows it does the job. Plus it doesn't effect his skin and irritate it. The smell is just a major plus.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I really like this deodorant, I bought it for my son for his first deodorant. I think dove products are great and it's moisturizing. It smells great and lasts all day. I definitely recommend this.
Conor T.
Hyde Park, NY
Favorite deodorant by far, smells great not too overpowering and doesn't feel as if you're wearing anything. Long lasting
Great smelling deodorant that gives you protection under pressure!
Taylor W.
My husband loves this deodorant. He is a technician and sweats a lot during the days especially when he is in an attic and it keeps him smelling fresh all day! Price is really good as well!
Morgan V.
Muskegon, MI
I buy this deodorant religiously for my fiancé, I love the smell of it. When I first bought it, I bought it for the smell. This wouldn't be a review if I just said I bought it, so I'll be honest and tell you I now use his deodorant also. I had no choice but to try it one day when I ran out of my own. But this deodorant not only smells good, the smell lasts all day. Not once did I feel sweaty and gross from this deodorant, and when I did work up a sweat, all I could smell was the deodorant. I highly recommend the dove for men line!!
Kennedy D.
Love love love this deodorant sooo much!! It's smells amazing and keeps me from sweating all day! I am a women and I am obsessed with it highly recommend for anyone!

Walmart