BY DOVE

• Tough on sweat, not on skin

• Clinically proven non-irritant formula

• 48-hour sweat protection

• ¼ moisturizer technology that helps protect against irritation

• Invigorating, refreshing scent
Stay dry and refreshed with Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Antiperspirant Stick. This effective men’s antiperspirant combats odor and wetness with an invigorating, refreshing scent to keep you smelling good.

Dove Men+Care's ¼ moisturizer technology helps prevent skin irritation. This dermatologically tested, 100% alcohol-free antiperspirant stick for men ensures long-lasting freshness for up to 48 hours.

With Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Antiperspirant Stick, feel invigorated all day.

INGREDIENTS:

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (15.2%) Inactive Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E Acetate]

Dakota H.
Irvington
Purchased at: Dollar General
The two thing I love about this deodorant is the how long it last and also the smell. It’s smell is awesome!! It’s very affordable and you can get it pretty much anywhere. I would definitely by this on a regular basis.
Riah W.
My fiance and I use this deodorant, and yeah, it is unhygienic for two people to use the same deodorant stick, but when you're short on money, there's no much you can do about that. This deodorant smells great, but it does leave a white residue, which tends to get onto your shirts. I'm not a fan of it, but you can easily wipe it off with a wipe.
Kate B.
Pocatello, ID
I really like that this smells really good. I love using mens deodorant. I feel like the scent stays on really well and it keeps me smelling fresh all day long. I also love the size of it as well.
Teresa N.
I’m gonna admit it, my man is sweaty and he knows it. He likes this in particular because it’s long lasting, anti-perspirant, and provides that odor protection with a fresh scent. When he wears this ( everyday) I can’t stop smelling him! Sometimes we get lucky and pick these up a some Costco’s but usually on Boxed.com.
Jennyfer H.
My husband swears by the Dove Men+Care products. This deodorant works great to help him stay fresh and dry throughout the day but the best part is that it works great for his sensitive skin. No rashes, redness or itchiness. Definatly recommend
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
This is nothing special but it gets the job done. It’s smells clean and fresh, and doesn’t clash with most colognes. It has 48 hour protection so I don’t have to worry about reapplying until the next day. Solid product
Monique R.
Clifton Park, NY
My husband uses this and he loves how long it lasts. He doesn't worry about it holding up because he knows it does the job. Plus it doesn't effect his skin and irritate it. The smell is just a major plus.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I really like this deodorant, I bought it for my son for his first deodorant. I think dove products are great and it's moisturizing. It smells great and lasts all day. I definitely recommend this.
Conor T.
Hyde Park, NY
Favorite deodorant by far, smells great not too overpowering and doesn't feel as if you're wearing anything. Long lasting
Great smelling deodorant that gives you protection under pressure!
Taylor W.
My husband loves this deodorant. He is a technician and sweats a lot during the days especially when he is in an attic and it keeps him smelling fresh all day! Price is really good as well!