Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantMen's DeodorantsDove
Men+Care Eucalyptus + Birch 48h Deodorant Stick

Dove Men+Care Eucalyptus + Birch 48h Deodorant Stick

Combat odor for 48 hours with this aluminum-free formula scented with Eucalyptus and Birch for long-lasting freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Men+Care Eucalyptus + Birch 48h Deodorant Stick!
Tara M.
Milford, DE
Dove Men+Care Eucalyptus + Birch 48h Deodorant Stick uploaded by Tara M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that they now are making more eco friendly and health friendly deodorant. This deodorant has 0% aluminum and offers 24 hour protection. It has a very clean scent. I would only like the protection to last a little longer when he sweats. You do have to reapply at times. However, it is a more safe option for my son and I have purchased the same women deodorants for myself and my daughters. It is higher priced than the other deodorants that contain all those harsh chemicals. That is the way society is unfortunately because things that are healthier for us tend to be proved more expensively than those that are bad for us. This is why most people use the unhealthier option. Yet, I believe that your health is worth it!
Nikki M.
Halifax, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
I would LOVE this deodorant if it didn’t leave my underarms feeling wet. The scent is nice and light and this deodorant does work.... I just can’t get over the wet feeling.

Looking for your answer?