Dove Men+Care Energy Spice Deodorant uploaded by Amanda L.

BY DOVE

Dove Men + Care Energy Spice 24h Deodorant.
New.
Powerful protection, non-irritant.

Dove Men+Care Energy Spice Deodorant
  • "Dove deodorant works great and doesn't leave white stains on your clothes." in 1 review
Eduardo M.
ca
Dove is a cool product and great for any gender. I usaully buy this product for myself. Im my opinion I think this is one of they greatest product for men and women.
Alexandria O.
Louisville, KY
My significant other has this deodorant and I am in love with it! He is a dentist and works long hours. Because he is always in close proximity to patients, it is integral that he remains fresh. This deodorant does just that! It is easy to apply and lasts all day. The scent is quite masculine, but fresh at the same time. Although men could sometimes care less about the products they use, I know that he really prefers this, so I pick it up for him whenever he is running low. I would definitely recommend this deodorant to anyone who needs all day protection.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My fiance wears this deodorant because old spice has been making him break out here recently. Causing chemical burns. But, he loves this product and smells great as well!! I can't stop sniffing him when I hug him haha! I strongly recommend this product if you're a lady who loves your man to smell good. I also recommend this for men who want to get noticed by the ladies!
Roger H.
Harrison, AR
Love!!! Keeps me going all day long!!! Couldn't ask for a better deodorant. Leaves you dry and smelling amazing. This product is affordable and always on sale at Wal mart. When I compare this to other products this will always win. I would recommend this to every person.
Michael M.
Bradley Beach, NJ
I am not sure if it gives me energy, but I certainly smell much better when using my energy. It goes on smooth and lasts for a throughout the entire school/work day. The cost is average, sometimes it is on sale, but nothing too crazy. I will recommended it to others.
Erin D.
Clover, SC
I'm not a huge fan of dove products, but my husband doesn't mind this. The smell isn't too overwhelming and the spice is actually kind of nice. It's definitely not my go-to choice for him, as I prefer more natural products, but it isn't bad for what it is.
Sophia N.
Fort Smith, AR
I am a girl and I just love using the men's deodorant, I feel like it just works better for me! It definitely stays on super long throughout the day, I have no issues there with sweating through my clothes! I really recommend this to everybody!
Cailin J.
Pennsboro, WV
This is the only deodorant that my husband uses. it has such a fresh scent and works really well for his body type. I consider him a heavier sweater especially at work. He uses all of the dove mens products including the body wash and shampoo. He wont use anything else.. We stock up when he starts running low. Worth the price!
Shannon L.
My boyfriend uses this daily. He has tried several kinds in the past but this seems to work the best and he really enjoys the smell of this one. I think it keeps him smelling fresh and clean compared to past brands.
Aaron S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the fresh smell of this deodorant. It's tough to find just deodorant without the antiperspirant, but Dove's Men+Care does a great job. Works great, I just wish there was more in the container.