BY DOVE

• Enriched With Minerals And Sage

• Specially Engineered For Men Who Want Deeply Clean Hair

• Strengthens Hair Fiber, Leaving Hair Visibly Healthy And More Resilient

• Revitalizes Hair With A Fresh Scent That Lasts Up To 24 Hours

Feel The Revitalizing Freshness Of Sage With Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Fortifying Shampoo And Conditioner. This Men’s Shampoo And Conditioner Is Specifically Engineered To Strengthen Hair Fibers. Hair Is Left Visibly Healthier And More Resilient.
This 2-in-1 Shampoo For Men Gives A Burst Of Fragrance For Invigorated Hair.  Mineral Shampoo Engineered For Men Who Deeply Clean Hair With A Refreshing Effect.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Menthol,Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, , Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Caffeine, Ppg-9, Zinc Pca, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract,  Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Visibly Healthier Hair

Enriched With Minerals And Sage, This Men’s Shampoo And Conditioner Is Designed To Leave Hair Deeply Cleansed, Visibly Healthier And More Resilient

• A Revitalizing Burst Of Freshness

This Dove Formula Delivers A Burst Of Fresh, Herbal Fragrance That Lasts Up To 24 Hours

• 2-in-1 Dual Functionality

This Sage Shampoo Cleans And Conditions For Stronger Hair Fibers And Invigorated Hair

How To Use

Apply To Wet Hair. Lather. Rinse. Enjoy Up To 24 Hours Of Fresh Scent.

• Who else thinks this leaves a fresh feeling?3 Answers
Jonathan W.
I love this shampoo, and don’t buy anything else now unless I have dandruff. It lathers up thick, gets rid of my oil really well, and it smells great. I prefer scents not to linger, too, and it doesn’t by any excessive length of time.
Amy S.
My husband and son use this every day. They like it and so do I. Leaves a nice smell that lasts all day. Hair stays nice and clean. Great price. Would recommend. I bought this at Walmart and will buy again.
Francesca O.
Littleton, CO
Disclaimer - this a wife review, we received it for free in a voxbox and I haven't used the product myself, but have been around my husband and brother who are using it.

First- it smells so good, like high end shaving soap, in a good way. I love the way my husband smells getting out of the shower. The scent has staying power without being overpowering or fake-smelling like so many men's hair/body products are.
I can't go too in depth on how it works on your hair, but my husband does tend to have dry hair and sometimes itchy scalp and this definitely leaves his hair softer-looking. I asked him if he liked it and he said yes, which is about as deep as his assessment of personal products goes. He's not much for regular conditioning and likes that the 2-in-1 saves time and effort. My brother also tried it and liked it enough to continue using, and he tends to be somewhat picky about his hair products. If I catch a good sale on this I'll stock up for sure
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
Didn’t receive this product. Cannot review something we’ve never tried. Influenster, you need to figure this out. This is the 6th time I’ve had to type the same thing just to move forward!
Thom M.
Simi Valley, CA
This product came to me complimentary to sample and review. I first have to say that my hair is very thick and gets oily pretty fast so I usually just use shampoo, no conditioner, this product is a 2-in-1 so I wasn't sure if it would be good for my hair type. Upon applying I noticed the scent was very subtle...I get that's what they were going for, but as a guy I prefer a stronger scent that's more noticeable. It makes me feel cleaner throughout the day. I am happy to say that it lathered up nicely, and I didn't mind the conditioner add on as I was initially worried it would make my hair get oily quicker. After using for almost a week I can say that's not the case.
Pro-Leaves hair feeling clean and soft
Con- Scent isnt very noticeable/lasting
Michael S.
Reno, NV
I normally don't use 2 in 1's but this product was pretty nice. It smells good but I don't think the scent lasts anywhere near 24 hours, a few hours definitely. It does the job well, might repurchase*.

*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.*
Lester C.
tried this new shampoo for the first time and I liked it, it was good. I am picky about the hair products I use on my head so I was a little weary to try something new but after I used this product, it felt good. It didn't make my hair feel too dry, but it did leave it a bit coarse. However the scent was great and I would definitely keep using this product.

I received this product in exchange for an honest review.
Jason N.
Los Angeles, CA
As a former hair stylist I try to avoid 2in1 products. My main complaint with a shampoo/conditioner combo is it leaves my hair feeling dry and frizzy. I don't have this problem with the Dove Sage Shampoo and conditioner. I love the way it leaves my hair feeling clean but not dry. I love the subtle scents of sage during my morning shower. Since using this product I've started using the other 2in1 formulas from Dove. So far this is my favorite.

I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Todd S.
Honolulu, HI
I don't typically like shampoo/conditioner combos and I have to say I'll probably remain the same even after receiving this product complimentary to test. It smells great but I do not like when my shampoo is combined with conditioner. Many guys might prefer this as to save a step in the shower but I find it dilutes the effectiveness of the conditioner.
Reston E.
Keizer, OR
Both my fiance and I love the smell of this product. It works great, too. I usually keep some Pantene shampoo plus conditioner in the shower for those times I need to get done quicker but I have permanently replaced it with this.
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
George C.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else thinks this leaves a fresh feeling?