BY DOVE MEN

Discover the transformative power of Elements with NEW Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Dry Spray. This new dry spray antiperspirant brings a boost of freshness with its energizing yet comforting scent and long lasting protection.

• Inspired by earth's natural elements, infused with Dead Sea Salt and Sage.
  • Non-irritant formula is tough on sweat, not on skin, and clinically proven to provide up to 48 hours of protection.
  • Earth's natural ingredients sage, peppermint, and eucalyptus are known for their energizing properties and ability to recharge the senses.

Available in 3.8oz Dry Spray Antiperspirant. Part of full Dove Men+Care Elements range across Bar, Body Wash, Deodorant/Antiperspirant and Hair products.

Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
I received this as a sample from Influenster for testing purposes. I gave this to my husband and he likes it very much. It smells very nice for me, like woods and nature, he says he feels comfortable with the spray, maintaining the protection all day without staining his clothes wich is awsome. We recommend this product for any guy who likes to feel protected and dry all day.
Pablo M.
Pablo M.
Compton, CA
So far out of all the dove body sprays i have bought this is my favorite. It smells citrusy like lemons almost. It applies amazingly you dont get white spots on the inside of your shirt. Very affordable and just putting it makes you feel refreshed and clean #Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Dry Spray
Andrea Corina L.
Andrea Corina L.
Minden, NV
This is a very good dry spray, it really fulfill its claims. I received this for testing purposes, and now by boyfriend loves it! The fragrance is awesome, and last all day, and it really prevents perspiration. Easy to use and great quality.
Luis L.
Luis L.
I really enjoyed this dry spray, to be honest I was not a fan of spray deodorants specially antiperspirants because they leave a not comfy and sticky layer but this one actually feels good.

With one application I can go from 8am to 5pm without problem and the smell is really good to sleep with.

I do enjoy this product and will for sure be among my favorite brands.

Christian W.
Christian W.
Augusta, GA
I'm really pleased with this deodorant. Before influenster stated that i was getting the voxbox, i was looking this one up. When they sent the complimentary deodorant to try out, i was pretty ecstatic. I'm limited to what i can use due to sensitive skin and dove usually works well.
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
Felicity, OH
This product is okay . It smells good but it burns underarms for 15 -20 minutes. Out of all the products my husband has tried like this ,it is the only one that burns.
zack s.
zack s.
Columbus, OH
This product had a unique smell but it was a refreshingly new smell in my opinion. Alot of my friends noticed and said it smelled very good. I love the breeze that this product mists on you when you spray it on. I will now and wait to see if it lasts :). Thanks Influenster

Travis W.
Travis W.
Buford, GA
This last longer than any other dry spray antiperspirant I've used. Also, it smells really good and it's what you expect when you try any Dove Men+Care products.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Millport, AL
I got this in my recent Vox box for free from Influenster and my husband loves it. It does smell good too.
Dru M.
Dru M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
My husband loves this spray! He has always had a difficult time finding a antiperspirant that works for him. This new dove dry spray certainly did the trick!