BY DOVE MEN

Discover the transformative power of Elements with NEW Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Dry Spray. This new dry spray antiperspirant brings a boost of freshness with its energizing yet comforting scent and long lasting protection.

• Inspired by earth's natural elements, infused with Dead Sea Salt and Sage.
  • Non-irritant formula is tough on sweat, not on skin, and clinically proven to provide up to 48 hours of protection.
  • Earth's natural ingredients sage, peppermint, and eucalyptus are known for their energizing properties and ability to recharge the senses.

Available in 3.8oz Dry Spray Antiperspirant. Part of full Dove Men+Care Elements range across Bar, Body Wash, Deodorant/Antiperspirant and Hair products.

Sara B.
Sara B.
lebanon, PA
Did not last . The bf thought it smelled to girlish.
It only lasted 3 hours into a 12 hour shift in a kitchen.
So my 8 yo daughter uses it and enjoys it .
Christopher S.
Christopher S.
Orlando, FL
Awesome product. Smells good. Doesn't leave white residue all over dark clothes and actually keeps you smelling good all day. Not just for a little while. I've actually gotten a lot of compliments on how good this smells from multiple people
Ruben A.
Ruben A.
The Dove Elements+Sage Antiperspirant Dry Spray delivers on its promises
and does a good job at it too. The new Minerals+Sage scent is on a new
level compared to their legacy scents. You could compare it to a
clean, fresh, cologne like smell that continues to diffuse its smell
throughout the day. The scent tends to last till my next daily shower
without ever really any notice of musk or odor from my armpits. I have
been mistaken for wearing actual cologne when all I had on was this
antiperspirant. Compared to other dry sprays that I've tried, the Dove
Dry Spray does seem to dry much faster than the competition and doesn't
leave that wet feeling the others tend to do. The Dove Antiperspirant
was also great for my sensitive skin never irritating my skin and
causing bumps on my sides. Overall, I'm very happy and would consider
it my go to for deodorant.
wayman k.
wayman k.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I received this product compliments of the FABulous #influenster.com in exchange for my opinion. Great product. Spray was powerful enough for good direct application. Smell was good and long lasting. I don't perspire much anyway, so I can't comment of the lasting effects of it. I used it everyday til it was gone, and then I missed it!
Luther A.
Luther A.
Pfafftown , NC
I have used dove products before and wasn't a fan... I tried this sample totally free for my unbiased review I love how it smells and it actually work for me I tend to sweat more that an average person!
Hazim A.
Hazim A.
Aurora, OH
I received this item as a sample to test and write a review about from Influenster.com. This product is great, it's your average body spray plus the sent is quite good and long lasting. I use it after shower and if the price is comparable to the other brands in the market I would definitely buy again.
Paul S.
Paul S.

I love Dove, but I did NOT love this. Awesome procuct, atrocious smell.  :(

Positives:
1) It applied super easily and stayed put all day long.

Negatives:
1) The smell! It started not so bad, then soon had a citrusy/earthy smell which finally turned into a pledge cleaner/compost pile, sharp smell. (Sort of like coconut lime verbena) whenever I got a whiff of it, I felt nauseous.

2) If you use too much it's super greasy, so you'll need to wipe the extra off. (Use something you can flush, and not your waste basket like I did, stinking up my entire bathroom with that terrible smell.)

All in all if it was unscented it'd be 5 stars. As a beauty warrior I tried to find some way to use this product up. I got creative and decided to try it as a tennis shoe "freshener" and I swear to you, It worked AMAZING as that! Remember - a little goes a LONG way!!

Xoxo - BeautyBoy 😘
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
I received this as a sample from Influenster for testing purposes. I gave this to my husband and he likes it very much. It smells very nice for me, like woods and nature, he says he feels comfortable with the spray, maintaining the protection all day without staining his clothes wich is awsome. We recommend this product for any guy who likes to feel protected and dry all day.
Andrea Corina L.
Andrea Corina L.
Minden, NV
This is a very good dry spray, it really fulfill its claims. I received this for testing purposes, and now by boyfriend loves it! The fragrance is awesome, and last all day, and it really prevents perspiration. Easy to use and great quality.
Stewart P.
Stewart P.
Dry sprays have been very hit or miss for me but Dove Men's Sage scent is a huge winner in this category. The scent is refreshing and clean and it does a great job of keeping me fresh all day. Unlike many other dry sprays, this one doesn't leave you choking after you apply it. This is a great product!