BY DOVE MEN

Discover the transformative power of Elements with NEW Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Dry Spray. This new dry spray antiperspirant brings a boost of freshness with its energizing yet comforting scent and long lasting protection.

• Inspired by earth's natural elements, infused with Dead Sea Salt and Sage.
  • Non-irritant formula is tough on sweat, not on skin, and clinically proven to provide up to 48 hours of protection.
  • Earth's natural ingredients sage, peppermint, and eucalyptus are known for their energizing properties and ability to recharge the senses.

Available in 3.8oz Dry Spray Antiperspirant. Part of full Dove Men+Care Elements range across Bar, Body Wash, Deodorant/Antiperspirant and Hair products.

Makayla J.
Snowflake, AZ
My husband uses this deodorant he says " its OK. Doesn't have the best smells but it keeps me from sweating."
Kelsey S.
This is a great deodorant and antiperspirant. I had originally been using women's Dove Spray Deodorant and decided to switch to this because I was still sweating. This keeps me dry and smelling lovely all day long! It's a strong smell but it's nice and fairly unisex. My husband also really likes this product and keeps borrowing it. We will definitely continue to use the Dove Men+Care Dry Spray in Minerals and Sage!
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Dove has made a great spray deodorant that my picky husband loves and i agree. It has a great scent. Has a long lasting scent as labeled. Is really worth the money. Plus it lasted a pretty long time. Overall great product and will definitely be purchasing and looking out for discounts and coupons.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
My husband & teenage sons use this. They love the scent and how it helps keep them dry when doing sports or activities outside. Great product!
Sara B.
Lebanon, PA
Did not last . The bf thought it smelled to girlish.
It only lasted 3 hours into a 12 hour shift in a kitchen.
So my 8 yo daughter uses it and enjoys it .
Christopher S.
Orlando, FL
Awesome product. Smells good. Doesn't leave white residue all over dark clothes and actually keeps you smelling good all day. Not just for a little while. I've actually gotten a lot of compliments on how good this smells from multiple people
Ruben A.
The Dove Elements+Sage Antiperspirant Dry Spray delivers on its promises
and does a good job at it too. The new Minerals+Sage scent is on a new
level compared to their legacy scents. You could compare it to a
clean, fresh, cologne like smell that continues to diffuse its smell
throughout the day. The scent tends to last till my next daily shower
without ever really any notice of musk or odor from my armpits. I have
been mistaken for wearing actual cologne when all I had on was this
antiperspirant. Compared to other dry sprays that I've tried, the Dove
Dry Spray does seem to dry much faster than the competition and doesn't
leave that wet feeling the others tend to do. The Dove Antiperspirant
was also great for my sensitive skin never irritating my skin and
causing bumps on my sides. Overall, I'm very happy and would consider
it my go to for deodorant.
Pablo M.
Compton, CA
So far out of all the dove body sprays i have bought this is my favorite. It smells citrusy like lemons almost. It applies amazingly you dont get white spots on the inside of your shirt. Very affordable and just putting it makes you feel refreshed and clean #Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Dry Spray
wayman k.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I received this product compliments of the FABulous #influenster.com in exchange for my opinion. Great product. Spray was powerful enough for good direct application. Smell was good and long lasting. I don't perspire much anyway, so I can't comment of the lasting effects of it. I used it everyday til it was gone, and then I missed it!
Luther A.
Pfafftown , NC
I have used dove products before and wasn't a fan... I tried this sample totally free for my unbiased review I love how it smells and it actually work for me I tend to sweat more that an average person!