BY DOVE MEN

Discover the transformative power of Elements with NEW Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Dry Spray. This new dry spray antiperspirant brings a boost of freshness with its energizing yet comforting scent and long lasting protection.

• Inspired by earth's natural elements, infused with Dead Sea Salt and Sage.
  • Non-irritant formula is tough on sweat, not on skin, and clinically proven to provide up to 48 hours of protection.
  • Earth's natural ingredients sage, peppermint, and eucalyptus are known for their energizing properties and ability to recharge the senses.

Available in 3.8oz Dry Spray Antiperspirant. Part of full Dove Men+Care Elements range across Bar, Body Wash, Deodorant/Antiperspirant and Hair products.

Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
My husband tried this and it broke him out horribly. Plus the smell wasn't too appealing.
Sara B.
Lebanon, PA
Did not last . The bf thought it smelled to girlish.
It only lasted 3 hours into a 12 hour shift in a kitchen.
So my 8 yo daughter uses it and enjoys it .
Paul S.
I received this product compliments of the FABulous #influenster.com in exchange for my opinion.

I love Dove, but I did NOT love this. Awesome procuct, atrocious smell.  :(

Positives:
1) It applied super easily and stayed put all day long.

Negatives:
1) The smell! It started not so bad, then soon had a citrusy/earthy smell which finally turned into a pledge cleaner/compost pile, sharp smell. (Sort of like coconut lime verbena) whenever I got a whiff of it, I felt nauseous.

2) If you use too much it's super greasy, so you'll need to wipe the extra off. (Use something you can flush, and not your waste basket like I did, stinking up my entire bathroom with that terrible smell.)

All in all if it was unscented it'd be 5 stars. As a beauty warrior I tried to find some way to use this product up. I got creative and decided to try it as a tennis shoe "freshener" and I swear to you, It worked AMAZING as that! Remember - a little goes a LONG way!!

Xoxo - BeautyBoy 😘
Makayla J.
Snowflake, AZ
My husband uses this deodorant he says " its OK. Doesn't have the best smells but it keeps me from sweating."
sarah W.
Nicholasville, KY
I absolutely love the smell of this. Although, it seemed to not last. I also had some concerns with the keep you dry factor. It's a nice sized can and also didn't leave a white residue. I also noticed a gritty feeling after spraying it. I am indifferent if I would buy this product again.
Cassandra S.
We received this in a voxbox, free in return for a review. I thought the smell was pleasant. My husband said it worked well, he however was not fond of the smell AT ALL.
Naomi D.
Felicity, OH
This product is okay . It smells good but it burns underarms for 15 -20 minutes. Out of all the products my husband has tried like this ,it is the only one that burns.
Hazim A.
Sarasota, FL
I received this item as a sample to test and write a review about from Influenster.com. This product is great, it's your average body spray plus the sent is quite good and long lasting. I use it after shower and if the price is comparable to the other brands in the market I would definitely buy again.
Luis L.
I really enjoyed this dry spray, to be honest I was not a fan of spray deodorants specially antiperspirants because they leave a not comfy and sticky layer but this one actually feels good.

With one application I can go from 8am to 5pm without problem and the smell is really good to sleep with.

I do enjoy this product and will for sure be among my favorite brands.

Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received this in a vox box. It does the job on keeping my husband dry and smelling good. However he wasn't particularity fond of the smell for a men's product.