Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Dry Spray
About This Product
• An Antiperspirant That’s Tough On Sweat, Not On Skin
• Engineered To Provide 48-hour Effective Sweat + Odor Protection
• ¼ Moisturizer Technology Protects Skin
• Inspired By Earth’s Elements Minerals + Sage
• Clinically Proven Non-irritating Formula
• Goes On Instantly Dry
For Powerful Protection Against Sweat, The Best Spray Antiperspirant For Men Uses Powerful Technology. Discover The Power Of Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray, For A Boost Of Freshness. This Dry Spray Takes Complete Control Of Wetness While Protecting The Skin With ¼ Moisturizer Technology.
Clinically Proven To Provide 48 Hours Of Protection, This Dry Spray Antiperspirant For Men Goes On Instantly Dry. Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Gives Skin Complete Comfort And Protection – For An Energizing Freshness That Lasts.
Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%)
Inactive Ingredients: Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propane, Sea Salt, Peg-4, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.
• Long-lasting Protection
Clinically Proven To Provide Up To 48 Hours Of Protection, Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Effectively Controls Wetness
• Skin Protection
Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Protects The Skin With ¼ Moisturizer Technology – It’s Tough On Sweat, Not On Skin
How To Use
Shake Can Well Before Using. Hold The Can About Six Inches From Underarm And Spray To Cover Skin.
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
It only lasted 3 hours into a 12 hour shift in a kitchen.
So my 8 yo daughter uses it and enjoys it .
I love Dove, but I did NOT love this. Awesome procuct, atrocious smell. :(
1) It applied super easily and stayed put all day long.
1) The smell! It started not so bad, then soon had a citrusy/earthy smell which finally turned into a pledge cleaner/compost pile, sharp smell. (Sort of like coconut lime verbena) whenever I got a whiff of it, I felt nauseous.
2) If you use too much it's super greasy, so you'll need to wipe the extra off. (Use something you can flush, and not your waste basket like I did, stinking up my entire bathroom with that terrible smell.)
All in all if it was unscented it'd be 5 stars. As a beauty warrior I tried to find some way to use this product up. I got creative and decided to try it as a tennis shoe "freshener" and I swear to you, It worked AMAZING as that! Remember - a little goes a LONG way!!
Xoxo - BeautyBoy 😘
With one application I can go from 8am to 5pm without problem and the smell is really good to sleep with.
I do enjoy this product and will for sure be among my favorite brands.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos