BY DOVE

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology Protects Skin

• Inspired By Earth’s Elements Minerals + Sage

• Clinically Proven Non-irritating Formula

• Goes On Instantly Dry

For Powerful Protection Against Sweat, The Best Spray Antiperspirant For Men Uses Powerful Technology. Discover The Power Of Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray, For A Boost Of Freshness. This Dry Spray Takes Complete Control Of Wetness While Protecting The Skin With ¼ Moisturizer Technology.
Clinically Proven To Provide 48 Hours Of Protection, This Dry Spray Antiperspirant For Men Goes On Instantly Dry. Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Gives Skin Complete Comfort And Protection – For An Energizing Freshness That Lasts.

Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%)

Inactive Ingredients:  Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propane, Sea Salt, Peg-4, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Long-lasting Protection

Clinically Proven To Provide Up To 48 Hours Of Protection, Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Effectively Controls Wetness

• Skin Protection

Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Protects The Skin With ¼ Moisturizer Technology – It’s Tough On Sweat, Not On Skin

How To Use

Shake Can Well Before Using. Hold The Can About Six Inches From Underarm And Spray To Cover Skin.

hello g.
COLUMBUS, OH
I don't normally wear mens deodorant because of the strong scents but I really enjoy this one. It smells great and works pretty well. I got this product using influenster.
Mariangel C.
I received this as a sample from Influenster for testing purposes. I gave this to my husband and he likes it very much. It smells very nice for me, like woods and nature, he says he feels comfortable with the spray, maintaining the protection all day without staining his clothes wich is awsome. We recommend this product for any guy who likes to feel protected and dry all day.
Ruben A.
The Dove Elements+Sage Antiperspirant Dry Spray delivers on its promises
and does a good job at it too. The new Minerals+Sage scent is on a new
level compared to their legacy scents. You could compare it to a
clean, fresh, cologne like smell that continues to diffuse its smell
throughout the day. The scent tends to last till my next daily shower
without ever really any notice of musk or odor from my armpits. I have
been mistaken for wearing actual cologne when all I had on was this
antiperspirant. Compared to other dry sprays that I've tried, the Dove
Dry Spray does seem to dry much faster than the competition and doesn't
leave that wet feeling the others tend to do. The Dove Antiperspirant
was also great for my sensitive skin never irritating my skin and
causing bumps on my sides. Overall, I'm very happy and would consider
it my go to for deodorant.
scrap h.
Louisville, KY
dove men + care elements minerals and sage dry spray actually worked pretty well i dont usually use spray deodorant i was told they dont work as well as solids or gels but i heard wrong this works even better then either of them i use it twice a day and i will be using it again it is long lasting and has a really nice but manly scent
Luis L.
I really enjoyed this dry spray, to be honest I was not a fan of spray deodorants specially antiperspirants because they leave a not comfy and sticky layer but this one actually feels good.

With one application I can go from 8am to 5pm without problem and the smell is really good to sleep with.

I do enjoy this product and will for sure be among my favorite brands.

Kelsey S.
This is a great deodorant and antiperspirant. I had originally been using women's Dove Spray Deodorant and decided to switch to this because I was still sweating. This keeps me dry and smelling lovely all day long! It's a strong smell but it's nice and fairly unisex. My husband also really likes this product and keeps borrowing it. We will definitely continue to use the Dove Men+Care Dry Spray in Minerals and Sage!
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Dove has made a great spray deodorant that my picky husband loves and i agree. It has a great scent. Has a long lasting scent as labeled. Is really worth the money. Plus it lasted a pretty long time. Overall great product and will definitely be purchasing and looking out for discounts and coupons.
Pablo M.
Compton, CA
So far out of all the dove body sprays i have bought this is my favorite. It smells citrusy like lemons almost. It applies amazingly you dont get white spots on the inside of your shirt. Very affordable and just putting it makes you feel refreshed and clean #Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Dry Spray
Christian W.
Augusta, GA
I'm really pleased with this deodorant. Before influenster stated that i was getting the voxbox, i was looking this one up. When they sent the complimentary deodorant to try out, i was pretty ecstatic. I'm limited to what i can use due to sensitive skin and dove usually works well.
zack s.
Columbus, OH
This product had a unique smell but it was a refreshingly new smell in my opinion. Alot of my friends noticed and said it smelled very good. I love the breeze that this product mists on you when you spray it on. I will now and wait to see if it lasts :). Thanks Influenster