BY DOVE MEN

Discover the transformative power of Elements with NEW Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Dry Spray. This new dry spray antiperspirant brings a boost of freshness with its energizing yet comforting scent and long lasting protection.

• Inspired by earth's natural elements, infused with Dead Sea Salt and Sage.
  • Non-irritant formula is tough on sweat, not on skin, and clinically proven to provide up to 48 hours of protection.
  • Earth's natural ingredients sage, peppermint, and eucalyptus are known for their energizing properties and ability to recharge the senses.

Available in 3.8oz Dry Spray Antiperspirant. Part of full Dove Men+Care Elements range across Bar, Body Wash, Deodorant/Antiperspirant and Hair products.

daniel a.
This stuff goes on dry and stays with me all day long, even when the days get rough on the construction site. Great smell as well. I received this product for free to try an review, but I'll gladly be spending my own hard earned money on this product.
Cassandra S.
We received this in a voxbox, free in return for a review. I thought the smell was pleasant. My husband said it worked well, he however was not fond of the smell AT ALL.
Naomi D.
Felicity, OH
This product is okay . It smells good but it burns underarms for 15 -20 minutes. Out of all the products my husband has tried like this ,it is the only one that burns.
Kyle A.
Lakewood, OH
Love how it goes on dry and keeps me dry all day. Better than degree dry spray!
Paul S.
I received this product compliments of the FABulous #influenster.com in exchange for my opinion.

I love Dove, but I did NOT love this. Awesome procuct, atrocious smell.  :(

Positives:
1) It applied super easily and stayed put all day long.

Negatives:
1) The smell! It started not so bad, then soon had a citrusy/earthy smell which finally turned into a pledge cleaner/compost pile, sharp smell. (Sort of like coconut lime verbena) whenever I got a whiff of it, I felt nauseous.

2) If you use too much it's super greasy, so you'll need to wipe the extra off. (Use something you can flush, and not your waste basket like I did, stinking up my entire bathroom with that terrible smell.)

All in all if it was unscented it'd be 5 stars. As a beauty warrior I tried to find some way to use this product up. I got creative and decided to try it as a tennis shoe "freshener" and I swear to you, It worked AMAZING as that! Remember - a little goes a LONG way!!

Xoxo - BeautyBoy 😘
Mariangel C.
I received this as a sample from Influenster for testing purposes. I gave this to my husband and he likes it very much. It smells very nice for me, like woods and nature, he says he feels comfortable with the spray, maintaining the protection all day without staining his clothes wich is awsome. We recommend this product for any guy who likes to feel protected and dry all day.
Ruben A.
The Dove Elements+Sage Antiperspirant Dry Spray delivers on its promises
and does a good job at it too. The new Minerals+Sage scent is on a new
level compared to their legacy scents. You could compare it to a
clean, fresh, cologne like smell that continues to diffuse its smell
throughout the day. The scent tends to last till my next daily shower
without ever really any notice of musk or odor from my armpits. I have
been mistaken for wearing actual cologne when all I had on was this
antiperspirant. Compared to other dry sprays that I've tried, the Dove
Dry Spray does seem to dry much faster than the competition and doesn't
leave that wet feeling the others tend to do. The Dove Antiperspirant
was also great for my sensitive skin never irritating my skin and
causing bumps on my sides. Overall, I'm very happy and would consider
it my go to for deodorant.
Andrea Corina L.
New Castle, DE
This is a very good dry spray, it really fulfill its claims. I received this for testing purposes, and now by boyfriend loves it! The fragrance is awesome, and last all day, and it really prevents perspiration. Easy to use and great quality.
Stewart P.
Dry sprays have been very hit or miss for me but Dove Men's Sage scent is a huge winner in this category. The scent is refreshing and clean and it does a great job of keeping me fresh all day. Unlike many other dry sprays, this one doesn't leave you choking after you apply it. This is a great product!
Kelsey S.
This is a great deodorant and antiperspirant. I had originally been using women's Dove Spray Deodorant and decided to switch to this because I was still sweating. This keeps me dry and smelling lovely all day long! It's a strong smell but it's nice and fairly unisex. My husband also really likes this product and keeps borrowing it. We will definitely continue to use the Dove Men+Care Dry Spray in Minerals and Sage!