BY DOVE MEN

Discover the transformative power of Elements with NEW Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Dry Spray. This new dry spray antiperspirant brings a boost of freshness with its energizing yet comforting scent and long lasting protection.

• Inspired by earth's natural elements, infused with Dead Sea Salt and Sage.
  • Non-irritant formula is tough on sweat, not on skin, and clinically proven to provide up to 48 hours of protection.
  • Earth's natural ingredients sage, peppermint, and eucalyptus are known for their energizing properties and ability to recharge the senses.

Available in 3.8oz Dry Spray Antiperspirant. Part of full Dove Men+Care Elements range across Bar, Body Wash, Deodorant/Antiperspirant and Hair products.

Makayla J.
Snowflake, AZ
My husband uses this deodorant he says " its OK. Doesn't have the best smells but it keeps me from sweating."
Christine R.
MILLPORT, AL
I got this in my recent Vox box for free from Influenster and my husband loves it. It does smell good too.
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
Again, I never received this item for review so I do not know why I’m being asked to review.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
My husband tried this and it broke him out horribly. Plus the smell wasn't too appealing.
Kyle A.
Lakewood, OH
Love how it goes on dry and keeps me dry all day. Better than degree dry spray!
Maria D.
A mi tío le encantó este producyo dice que tienes e un olor riquísimo Y es verdad aparte que el sudor ni se nota ni se huele Y se camufla bien con el cuerpo ya que no mancha las camisetas ni camisas o sacos Y ayuda a los hombres con sudoración excesiva a pasar algo desapercibidos.