Add a Photo

By DOVE MEN
#1656 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Discover the transformative power of Elements with NEW Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Dry Spray. This new dry spray antiperspirant brings a boost of freshness with its energizing yet comforting scent and long lasting protection.

• Inspired by earth's natural elements, infused with Dead Sea Salt and Sage.
  • Non-irritant formula is tough on sweat, not on skin, and clinically proven to provide up to 48 hours of protection.
  • Earth's natural ingredients sage, peppermint, and eucalyptus are known for their energizing properties and ability to recharge the senses.

Available in 3.8oz Dry Spray Antiperspirant. Part of full Dove Men+Care Elements range across Bar, Body Wash, Deodorant/Antiperspirant and Hair products.

Photos (7)
Maria D.
Maria D.

A mi tío le encantó este producyo dice que tienes e un olor riquísimo Y es verdad aparte que el sudor ni se nota ni se huele Y se camufla bien con el cuerpo ya que no mancha las camisetas ni camisas o sacos Y ayuda a los hombres con sudoración excesiva a pasar algo desapercibidos.
zack s.
zack s.
Columbus, OH

This product had a unique smell but it was a refreshingly new smell in my opinion. Alot of my friends noticed and said it smelled very good. I love the breeze that this product mists on you when you spray it on. I will now and wait to see if it lasts :). Thanks Influenster

DARCY D.
DARCY D.
Lehigh Acres, Fl

We love this! It works better and longer then any other product my husband has used! Also it has a very soft earthy smell, which i love more then all those other harsh musky deodorants for men. Definitely our new go to so we will be buying more of this in the future.
daniel a.
daniel a.

This stuff goes on dry and stays with me all day long, even when the days get rough on the construction site. Great smell as well. I received this product for free to try an review, but I'll gladly be spending my own hard earned money on this product.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

We received this in a voxbox, free in return for a review. I thought the smell was pleasant. My husband said it worked well, he however was not fond of the smell AT ALL.
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
Felicity , Oh

This product is okay . It smells good but it burns underarms for 15 -20 minutes. Out of all the products my husband has tried like this ,it is the only one that burns.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Fort Wayne, IN

I received this in a vox box. It does the job on keeping my husband dry and smelling good. However he wasn't particularity fond of the smell for a men's product.
Travis W.
Travis W.
Buford, GA

This last longer than any other dry spray antiperspirant I've used. Also, it smells really good and it's what you expect when you try any Dove Men+Care products.
Dru M.
Dru M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY

My husband loves this spray! He has always had a difficult time finding a antiperspirant that works for him. This new dove dry spray certainly did the trick!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Rialto, CA

Pertfect for your man, i brought this body wash for my hubby. Smells fabulously I will get more for him. Easy to find at store and friendly price.

Join Now