Add a Photo

By DOVE MEN
#1993 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Discover the transformative power of Elements with NEW Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Dry Spray. This new dry spray antiperspirant brings a boost of freshness with its energizing yet comforting scent and long lasting protection.

• Inspired by earth's natural elements, infused with Dead Sea Salt and Sage.
  • Non-irritant formula is tough on sweat, not on skin, and clinically proven to provide up to 48 hours of protection.
  • Earth's natural ingredients sage, peppermint, and eucalyptus are known for their energizing properties and ability to recharge the senses.

Available in 3.8oz Dry Spray Antiperspirant. Part of full Dove Men+Care Elements range across Bar, Body Wash, Deodorant/Antiperspirant and Hair products.

Photos (13)
Paul S.
Paul S.

I received this product compliments of the FABulous #influenster.com in exchange for my opinion.

I love Dove, but I did NOT love this. Awesome procuct, atrocious smell.  :(

Positives:
1) It applied super easily and stayed put all day long.

Negatives:
1) The smell! It started not so bad, then soon had a citrusy/earthy smell which finally turned into a pledge cleaner/compost pile, sharp smell. (Sort of like coconut lime verbena) whenever I got a whiff of it, I felt nauseous.

2) If you use too much it's super greasy, so you'll need to wipe the extra off. (Use something you can flush, and not your waste basket like I did, stinking up my entire bathroom with that terrible smell.)

All in all if it was unscented it'd be 5 stars. As a beauty warrior I tried to find some way to use this product up. I got creative and decided to try it as a tennis shoe "freshener" and I swear to you, It worked AMAZING as that! Remember - a little goes a LONG way!!

Xoxo - BeautyBoy 😘
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.

I received this as a sample from Influenster for testing purposes. I gave this to my husband and he likes it very much. It smells very nice for me, like woods and nature, he says he feels comfortable with the spray, maintaining the protection all day without staining his clothes wich is awsome. We recommend this product for any guy who likes to feel protected and dry all day.
Maria D.
Maria D.

A mi tío le encantó este producyo dice que tienes e un olor riquísimo Y es verdad aparte que el sudor ni se nota ni se huele Y se camufla bien con el cuerpo ya que no mancha las camisetas ni camisas o sacos Y ayuda a los hombres con sudoración excesiva a pasar algo desapercibidos.
daniel a.
daniel a.

This stuff goes on dry and stays with me all day long, even when the days get rough on the construction site. Great smell as well. I received this product for free to try an review, but I'll gladly be spending my own hard earned money on this product.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

We received this in a voxbox, free in return for a review. I thought the smell was pleasant. My husband said it worked well, he however was not fond of the smell AT ALL.
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
Felicity , Oh

This product is okay . It smells good but it burns underarms for 15 -20 minutes. Out of all the products my husband has tried like this ,it is the only one that burns.
Kyle A.
Kyle A.
Lakewood, OH

Love how it goes on dry and keeps me dry all day. Better than degree dry spray!
sarah W.
sarah W.
Nicholasville, KY

I absolutely love the smell of this. Although, it seemed to not last. I also had some concerns with the keep you dry factor. It's a nice sized can and also didn't leave a white residue. I also noticed a gritty feeling after spraying it. I am indifferent if I would buy this product again.
Christian W.
Christian W.
Augusta, GA

I'm really pleased with this deodorant. Before influenster stated that i was getting the voxbox, i was looking this one up. When they sent the complimentary deodorant to try out, i was pretty ecstatic. I'm limited to what i can use due to sensitive skin and dove usually works well.
Gunawan G.
Gunawan G.
Dayton, OH

I love the smell of this body speay. The smell stays through out the day. It is very refreshing and unique smell for body spray. It's also very good to control my body odor and keep me dry all day. It is better than I was expecting and I would buy it again.

Join Now