Add a Photo

#1993 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Discover the transformative power of Elements with NEW Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Dry Spray. This new dry spray antiperspirant brings a boost of freshness with its energizing yet comforting scent and long lasting protection.

• Inspired by earth's natural elements, infused with Dead Sea Salt and Sage.
  • Non-irritant formula is tough on sweat, not on skin, and clinically proven to provide up to 48 hours of protection.
  • Earth's natural ingredients sage, peppermint, and eucalyptus are known for their energizing properties and ability to recharge the senses.

Available in 3.8oz Dry Spray Antiperspirant. Part of full Dove Men+Care Elements range across Bar, Body Wash, Deodorant/Antiperspirant and Hair products.

Photos (14)
Paul S.
Paul S.

I love Dove, but I did NOT love this. Awesome procuct, atrocious smell.  :(

Positives:
1) It applied super easily and stayed put all day long.

Negatives:
1) The smell! It started not so bad, then soon had a citrusy/earthy smell which finally turned into a pledge cleaner/compost pile, sharp smell. (Sort of like coconut lime verbena) whenever I got a whiff of it, I felt nauseous.

2) If you use too much it's super greasy, so you'll need to wipe the extra off. (Use something you can flush, and not your waste basket like I did, stinking up my entire bathroom with that terrible smell.)

All in all if it was unscented it'd be 5 stars. As a beauty warrior I tried to find some way to use this product up. I got creative and decided to try it as a tennis shoe "freshener" and I swear to you, It worked AMAZING as that! Remember - a little goes a LONG way!!

Xoxo - BeautyBoy 😘
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Medley, Florida

I received this as a sample from Influenster for testing purposes. I gave this to my husband and he likes it very much. It smells very nice for me, like woods and nature, he says he feels comfortable with the spray, maintaining the protection all day without staining his clothes wich is awsome. We recommend this product for any guy who likes to feel protected and dry all day.
wayman k.
wayman k.
Montgomry Vlg, MD

I received this product compliments of the FABulous #influenster.com in exchange for my opinion. Great product. Spray was powerful enough for good direct application. Smell was good and long lasting. I don't perspire much anyway, so I can't comment of the lasting effects of it. I used it everyday til it was gone, and then I missed it!
Pablo M.
Pablo M.
Compton, CA

So far out of all the dove body sprays i have bought this is my favorite. It smells citrusy like lemons almost. It applies amazingly you dont get white spots on the inside of your shirt. Very affordable and just putting it makes you feel refreshed and clean #Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals and Sage Dry Spray
Hazim A.
Hazim A.
Aurora, OH

I received this item as a sample to test and write a review about from Influenster.com. This product is great, it's your average body spray plus the sent is quite good and long lasting. I use it after shower and if the price is comparable to the other brands in the market I would definitely buy again.
Maria D.
Maria D.

A mi tío le encantó este producyo dice que tienes e un olor riquísimo Y es verdad aparte que el sudor ni se nota ni se huele Y se camufla bien con el cuerpo ya que no mancha las camisetas ni camisas o sacos Y ayuda a los hombres con sudoración excesiva a pasar algo desapercibidos.
daniel a.
daniel a.

This stuff goes on dry and stays with me all day long, even when the days get rough on the construction site. Great smell as well. I received this product for free to try an review, but I'll gladly be spending my own hard earned money on this product.
Luther A.
Luther A.
Pfafftown , NC

I have used dove products before and wasn't a fan... I tried this sample totally free for my unbiased review I love how it smells and it actually work for me I tend to sweat more that an average person!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

We received this in a voxbox, free in return for a review. I thought the smell was pleasant. My husband said it worked well, he however was not fond of the smell AT ALL.
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
Felicity , Oh

This product is okay . It smells good but it burns underarms for 15 -20 minutes. Out of all the products my husband has tried like this ,it is the only one that burns.

Join Now