BY DOVE

• Engineered To Provide 48-hour Effective Odor Protection

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology Helps To Protect The Skin

• Men’s Deodorant Stick Infused With The Essence Of Minerals + Sage

• Provides A Boost Of Freshness Leaving Underarms Feeling Refreshed

Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick Combines The Essence Of Earth’s Elements With The Clinically Tested Dove Men+care Formula – Proven To Effectively Prevent Odor.
Combining The Essence Of Minerals And Sage, This Deodorant Stick For Men Prevents Odor For 48 Hours. Plus, ¼ Moisturizer Technology Gives Your Underarm Skin The Protection It Needs. The Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick Infuses The Essence Of Earth’s Elements; Minerals And Sage For Freshness To Match Its Power Of Protection. It’s A Men’s Deodorant Stick That’s Tough On Odor, Not On Skin.

Dipropylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Fragrance (Parfum), Simethicone, Talc, Sea Salt, Peg-4, Disodium Edta, Bht, Green 3 (Ci 42053)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Long-lasting Protection

Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Deodorant For Men Is Clinically Proven To Provide 48 Hours Of Odor Protection

• Skin Protection

Dove Men+care Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick Helps To Protect The Skin With ¼ Moisturizer Technology

How To Use

Apply A Thin Layer Of Minerals + Sage Deodorant Stick To Your Underarms Any Time Of The Day For Maximum, Long-lasting Protection.

Justin G.
Barrys Bay
Best deodorant ever. Does not leave residue on my armpits and lasts all day. Great for anyone to use this
Jess A.
128 holmes rd
My husband is a sweater so he didn’t really find that this kept him dry enough, but he did like the smell and he felt clean and not drying on his armpit (weird I know) some also break him out and this didn’t
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
My boyfriend and I both use this and it's great. Keeps you fresh all day and it smells great. Would recommend
Reyna P.
my husband had to buy me one because he did not stop using his hahaha I love his aroma and how gentle it is with my skin keeps it hydrated and zero unpleasant odors
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
My boyfriend always use this brand is the best
The smell stays in there for 24 hours I just love it
If your hubby sweat alot this is really good
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
Dove is my husband’s favorite deodorant. He’s used several scents and only wants me to purchase this brand for him.
Mariah C.
springville
One of the only brands of deodorant my husband will use. Lasts all day and smells great for a great price.
Tika L.
645 W. 1st. Ave STE 1 Roselle
nice good product and ffells hair nice and beautiful silky and fresh love this product
L E.
Nampa, ID
Like this antiperspirant and it works very well for me. It works better than the female version of and without the expensive price. It’s long lasting and I continue to repurchase it. Good overall product.
Bonnie k.
St. John's
My kids love it and with 5 boys it's hard to find something they all like! And they all love this product@!!!
I just want to buy this product again. It really is an effective product that can boost your self esteem. The problem is we dont have it here in the philippines yet.